ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 32
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Nzoner [and the Mrs]
Bugeater 10:17 PM 04-25-2021
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
I was wondering about this.

I'm not active on FB anymore, but had heard he had made some major changes - quit smoking, heard he quit drinking as well.

Crazy that you make those changes and STILL end up in this spot, is a real wake up call how years of those habits can affect you down the road.

*not judgmental in the least, this is a wake up call to me - I need to make similar changes.
Yep, quit drinking two years ago, and quit smoking last fall.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 10:24 PM 04-25-2021
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Yep, quit drinking two years ago, and quit smoking last fall.
Good for him, that's awesome.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 03:40 AM 04-26-2021
Positive vibes for Nzoner.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 04:15 AM 04-26-2021
Love you, Nzoner.

Best wishes on a speedy recovery.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 05:04 AM 04-26-2021
I hate hearing about this stuff... prayers for you, Nzoner!
[Reply]
Lzen 05:46 AM 04-26-2021
Oh man, I had no idea. I put Facebook away over three months ago.

Prayers for Joe. A good man and a Chiefs Planet icon.
[Reply]
ptlyon 06:10 AM 04-26-2021
Best wishes Joe!
[Reply]
luv 07:30 AM 04-26-2021
Facebook friends with his Mrs. and overlooked her post until this morning. Not surprised to see a stickied thread for him. Both he and his wife continually open their home to people, never judge, and are always doing things for the benefit of others. Hope he continues to do well and gets to go home Tuesday.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 07:36 AM 04-26-2021
updates sound encouraging! Prayers sent!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:51 AM 04-26-2021
One of the best dudes you’d ever want to meet. I can’t even begin to list the awesome times I’ve had with this guy. Seriously, I’d have no idea where to begin.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:53 AM 04-26-2021
great news... sounds like he was lucky to catch this before it was too late. Prayers for a speedy recovery.
[Reply]
cmh6476 08:17 AM 04-26-2021
Joe posted this himself on his personal facebook page yesterday:

Thanks everyone for the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes. I’m presently sitting in a hospital bed feeling like someone hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer.
Crazy thing about my back issues is I now know for sure it mimics a heart attack and almost waited too long but thanks to God He had other plans and I now have a stint on the backside of my heart which was 100% blocked.
Anyhow thanks and please remember “NO ONE IS PROMISED TOMORROW.
Eternity is a long time and if you’re not certain where you’ll spend it say if a heart attack took you tonight....please ask Jesus Christ to forgive you, to take up residence within you and read the Word of God to find out all His promises for you.
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️
[Reply]
neech 09:05 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by cmh6476:

Thanks everyone for the prayers, good thoughts and well wishes. I’m presently sitting in a hospital bed feeling like someone hit me in the chest with a sledgehammer.
Crazy thing about my back issues is I now know for sure it mimics a heart attack and almost waited too long but thanks to God He had other plans and I now have a stint on the backside of my heart which was 100% blocked.
Eternity is a long time and if you’re not certain where you’ll spend it say if a heart attack took you tonight....please ask Jesus Christ to forgive you, to take up residence within you and read the Word of God to find out all His promises for you.
Love you all ❤️❤️❤️

Praise God, make sure your soul is right with God is first priority. Amen to that.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:16 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by cmh6476:

Love you all ❤️❤️❤️
My dear friend leading by example.

If he would've died, that would have been the sixth friend/relative I've lost in the last year and a half. I almost lost my wife two months ago. She is getting ready to have surgery in the upcoming weeks.

This has hit me like a ton of bricks.

FWIW, I apologize to everyone I've ever given crap to on this site. It's not who I truly am. I apologize for my past behavior. Joe has inspired me to not only do better, but be a better man.

Christ has blessed me so much in my life, SO much more than I've ever deserved and I've failed Him with my past behavior here. Please forgive me.

Love God
Love on your family.
Love on people.
[Reply]
Otter 09:59 AM 04-26-2021
Originally Posted by stevieray:
My dear friend leading by example.

If he would've died, that would have been the sixth friend/relative I've lost in the last year and a half. I almost lost my wife two months ago. She is getting ready to have surgery in the upcoming weeks.

This has hit me like a ton of bricks.

FWIW, I apologize to everyone I've ever given crap to on this site. It's not who I truly am. I apologize for my past behavior. Joe has inspired me to not only do better, but be a better man.

Christ has blessed me so much in my life, SO much more than I've ever deserved and I've failed Him with my past behavior here. Please forgive me.

Love God
Love on your family.
Love on people.
You're a good man, Stevie. Never doubt that.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 32
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up