ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos are so bad the NFL is likely flexing out our game [and it's flexed]
ChiefsCountry 11:01 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
On a related note, I just looked at the Chiefs schedule and it has the week 18 game against the Raiders as TBD. No date or time. Can someone explain this?
All Week 18 games across the NFL are TBD until week of for playoff purposes. They will match up times so teams in the playoff hunt have to play at the same time for competitive reasons.
[Reply]
Lzen 01:58 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
All Week 18 games across the NFL are TBD until week of for playoff purposes. They will match up times so teams in the playoff hunt have to play at the same time for competitive reasons.
Thanks.

Here is what the Chiefs replied.

Originally Posted by :

Thank you for reaching out. In Week 18, two games will be played on Saturday with the remainder to be played on Sunday. Specific dates, start times, and networks for Week 18 matchups will be determined by the NFL and announced following the conclusion of Week 17. Please let us know if there are any additional questions.

Best,

Maggie Sprague

[Reply]
Womble 09:42 AM 11-28-2022
After our Chargers game was move to a night game we are due another afternoon game. I fucking hate having to stay up till 5am (UK time) to watch the chiefs.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:43 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Womble:
After our Chargers game was move to a night game we are due another afternoon game. I fucking hate having to stay up till 5am (UK time) to watch the chiefs.
Is there a DVR option or NFL+ option there? If so you could avoid checking scores or this board until after you watch the game at your convenience.
[Reply]
Womble 09:50 AM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Is there a DVR option or NFL+ option there? If so you could avoid checking scores or this board until after you watch the game at your convenience.
I could but it's quite hard because I have work in the mornings so I'd have to go until lunchtime before I have free time to watch it. I get a load of my mates messaging me about the game, disc notifications, emails, Google notifications, YouTube recommendations. It's just hard to avoid it getting spoiled if I'm going to use technology.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:52 AM 11-28-2022
Of course the one Sunday night game where I actually have Monday off and am traveling on Sunday morning/afternoon.

Guessing since its at Denver it may get moved to the late game time slot?

If so I could potentially make that work.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:18 AM 11-28-2022
Peter King’s thoughts:

Link: https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-fmia-week-12/

Originally Posted by :
The NFL will think seriously about flexing out of a Sunday night Patrick Mahomes game on Dec. 11.

Weird to think about, because Mahomes and Kansas City are ratings gold. But Mahomes flogging the incompetent Broncos—just when you think Denver can’t play worse on offense, this shockingly bad team always does—would not be ratings gold. Denver has done nothing to show it can play competitively with Kansas City.

Having Mahomes on in prime time is great, but not if the game’s a slaughter in the middle of the second quarter. Three other candidates for the league to consider: Dolphins-Chargers, Eagles-Giants, Bucs-Niners. Tampa Bay-San Francisco has been protected by FOX, which would have to lift that (and maybe it would if it could get a Mahomes game cross-flexed in exchange). Taking the Philly game away would leave FOX very light in the early Sunday window, with only two games there. The Giants will be on a major slide if they lose to Washington this week anyway. I’d flex into the Tua-Herbert show. Miami’s been underexposed, and America should get to know an exciting team it could be seeing a lot of come the postseason. Roger Goodell will make the call by late tonight, to be announced Tuesday, if there’s a flex.

[Reply]
Hayneplane 03:18 PM 11-28-2022
Sky Sports show all the stand alone games (Thursday, Sunday night, Monday) and 1 game in full each from the early and late window. They also show red zone so I have all on record. If it’s the prime time night game I generally record and get up a couple of hours early to watch it before work and skip through all the adverts and stoppages.

Short of being the selected game the late window is best as usually no more than 4 games on at the same time so more chance to follow your chosen team.

As an aside can anyone explain why there is not an equal split of games between the early and late windows.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:53 PM 11-28-2022
Originally Posted by Hayneplane:
Sky Sports show all the stand alone games (Thursday, Sunday night, Monday) and 1 game in full each from the early and late window. They also show red zone so I have all on record. If it’s the prime time night game I generally record and get up a couple of hours early to watch it before work and skip through all the adverts and stoppages.

Short of being the selected game the late window is best as usually no more than 4 games on at the same time so more chance to follow your chosen team.

As an aside can anyone explain why there is not an equal split of games between the early and late windows.
Honestly no clue why there isn’t an equal balance between early and late games. I do know they tend to rotate who has the Game of the Week which is the afternoon game. On another note is the NFL+ app available where you are? Or can it be accessed via a VPN?
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 11:03 PM 11-28-2022
Honestly no clue why there isn’t an equal balance between early and late games. I do know they tend to rotate who has the Game of the Week which is the afternoon game. On another note is the NFL+ app available where you are? Or can it be accessed via a VPN?
The late afternoon game for either FOX or CBS is actually the main NFL game for the week that is why.
[Reply]
Hayneplane 01:56 PM 11-29-2022
There is NFL game pass which seems like the same thing. In full paid mode (about 175 dollars per year) you can stream any game live except the Sky tv picks, watch when you want and get game in 40 minutes highlights or short highlights. I have just the free version that allows free streaming off the preseason games and short highlights of in season games.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:53 AM 11-28-2022
Good. Games should be at noon on Sunday.
[Reply]
scho63 10:02 AM 11-28-2022
Watching the Jets beat the Bills in Primetime would be a great early Christmas gift.
[Reply]
scho63 10:04 AM 11-28-2022
As of today, is the Russell Wilson contract the worst ever in the NFL?
[Reply]
oldman 10:11 AM 11-28-2022
I understand the NFL would want to present a competitive game, so I'm more than OK not playing on Sunday night. In fact, I'm so OK with the idea of not playing in the dark, I'm cool with not playing on Thursdays, either. Perhaps even Monday night as well.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 10
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up