ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 99 of 378
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2022-2023 NBA Thread***
dirk digler 04:02 PM 10-18-2022
Can't believe the regular season starts tonight. Just seemed like the Finals ended a couple weeks ago.

Philly vs Celtics: 6:30PM CST TNT

GSW vs Lakers: 9:00PM CST TNT
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 01:10 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Yeah - Draymond is a piece of shit.

Just little arguing otherwise.
That's true but as an organization I don't think Warriors are disgraceful. Let's face it these Warriors are mostly a bunch of soft pretty boys.. they need someone like Dray on the team to protect them. He serves a role and plenty of teams have guys like Dray.

This is sports they play because of their skill not because they are saints.
[Reply]
Coogs 04:20 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And there’s the ejection. Should be suspended next game too.
The path that beat the Warriors against the Cavs a few years back. It may work again to soften LeBron's road to a title.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 04:49 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
How are the Warriors disgraceful?
KCC thinks they are disgraceful because they signed durant which "stole" titles from lebron.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 05:09 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Sabonis is a mental midget, which really stinks. His dad was such a badass.
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yeah, he’s soft as hell. Very much unlike his father.
First he flopped trying to get a call on klay, then grabbed Draymond.

Doesn't excuse Draymond from going full Draymond but I hope the kings get annihilated in the 2nd round now. Even if it's the Lakers.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:10 AM 04-18-2023
I didn't stay up and watch the game (thanks NBA for late night games) but I see Draymond did Draymond things again. Getting old.

Anyway I think they are done, this not winning on the road deal is a real thing. I am going to put that reason for no chemistry due to the punch. They should have handled that way differently.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:19 AM 04-18-2023
After seeing this video Sabonis definitely grabbed his ankle. They both should have been gone.

Draymond or Sabonis, who was in the wrong?? #Kings #Warriors pic.twitter.com/TyZIEcK9vN

— Emmanuel Acho (@EmmanuelAcho) April 18, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 06:37 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
After seeing this video Sabonis definitely grabbed his ankle. They both should have been gone.

I tried to post the angle from the hoop last night and the board crashed. Not sure why so I just won't risk it.

In either event, the view from the hoop sure looks like Sabonis was protecting his face on the ground and the grab was inadvertent. And makes the Green stomp look god-awful.

The view you posted is the most charitable one possible, really. And green still looks like shit.
[Reply]
dirk digler 06:44 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I tried to post the angle from the hoop last night and the board crashed. Not sure why so I just won't risk it.

In either event, the view from the hoop sure looks like Sabonis was protecting his face on the ground and the grab was inadvertent. And makes the Green stomp look god-awful.

The view you posted is the most charitable one possible, really. And green still looks like shit.
I saw this one just now. Dray is an idiot and definitely should have been gone. Sabonis probably should have too.

mission accomplished pic.twitter.com/m7rpwjTU5F

— Paul🏆Super Bowl Pacheco🏆 (@PaulHBK) April 18, 2023

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 07:23 AM 04-18-2023
Let's see if this works

That feels like something Draymond Green will be ejected and possibly even suspended moving forward... pic.twitter.com/HaAzrHXhkT

— Brenden Nunes (@BrendenNunesNBA) April 18, 2023

I mean there's a non-zero chance Sabonis wasn't being intentional. There's no question what Green was doing
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:28 AM 04-18-2023
That's true but as an organization I don't think Warriors are disgraceful. Let's face it these Warriors are mostly a bunch of soft pretty boys.. they need someone like Dray on the team to protect them. He serves a role and plenty of teams have guys like Dray.

This is sports they play because of their skill not because they are saints.
Go ahead and show me the videos of Draymond’s tremendous skill level with a basketball. We’ll wait. He’s served a role and that role is to be a disgraceful piece of shit on the basketball court. Every playoff series he’s out here trying to hurt the other teams star player or just running his mouth the entire game to get into the opponents head. They lost Draymond as their “protector” when he sucker punched his own teammate before the season started. Now he just looks like a clown out there.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:32 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Go ahead and show me the videos of Draymond’s tremendous skill level with a basketball. We’ll wait. He’s served a role and that role is to be a disgraceful piece of shit on the basketball court. Every playoff series he’s out here trying to hurt the other teams star player or just running his mouth the entire game to get into the opponents head. They lost Draymond as their “protector” when he sucker punched his own teammate before the season started. Now he just looks like a clown out there.
Yeah Rodman was so much better! You guys complain about Dray but if he played for your favorite team and they were winning championships you'd be defending him.

Fuck out of here w that
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 07:59 AM 04-18-2023
Yeah Rodman was so much better! You guys complain about Dray but if he played for your favorite team and they were winning championships you'd be defending him.

**** out of here w that
If Draymond played for my team I would have wanted him off of it before the season started. No doubt that sucker punch cost them whatever sort of “chemistry” they had. Like I said, now he just looks like a clown since he’s not really protecting anyone anymore. I don’t think many Warriors fans want him back next season after the year he’s had there.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:05 AM 04-18-2023
Arguably cost them KD too.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:35 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Huh? Even if Sabonis meant to grab his ankle (which is inconclusive from every angle, it appears he may have been trying to protect his face), how are the two actions remotely comparable?

Players have grabbed the legs/ankles of other players before. Nobody has ever stomped on a guy with all his force like that. Nothing justifies that.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 08:38 AM 04-18-2023
Originally Posted by Coogs:
The path that beat the Warriors against the Cavs a few years back. It may work again to soften LeBron's road to a title.
I mean, maybe Draymond should stop doing outrageously stupid shit on a basketball court and maybe the organization should stop appeasing him and pretending like what he does is in any way normal behavior?

The Warriors very clearly accept that this stuff is a risk of having him on the team. It's as much a part of the Warriors as the long distance threes at this point. No other organization in the league would have allowed him to get away with punching Poole earlier this year with no repercussions and that was incredibly telling.
[Reply]
Page 99 of 378
« First < 49899596979899 100101102103109149199 > Last »
Up