ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 72
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The race for the #1 seed in the AFC
BossChief 03:21 PM 11-06-2022
With Buffalo losing to NY today, if we beat Tennessee tonight we will be tied for 1st place in the AFC but Buffalo owns the head to head tiebreaker.

It’s going to be interesting to see the energy KC comes out with tonight.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 11:56 PM 11-22-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
It’s more because we are likely to get the bye now, which I guess, yes, is because of Mahomes.
Can you imagine the meltdown in Philly if Reid and the Chiefs beat the Iggles in the Super Bowl?

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
[Reply]
DRM08 12:12 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
Can you imagine the meltdown in Philly if Reid and the Chiefs beat the Iggles in the Super Bowl?

Sent from my moto g stylus 5G using Tapatalk
I mean the trashy folks in Philadelphia burned the city to the ground when they WON a Super Bowl. They're going to behave like crap no matter what.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 12:35 AM 11-23-2022
Eagles are such frauds.

I’d love to play them in the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:11 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The Bengals are talking about bringing Chase back in week 12, the week before they play us.
[Reply]
ptlyon 08:28 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
The Bengals are talking about bringing Chase back in week 12, the week before they play us.
Not scrrd
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:32 AM 11-23-2022
:-)

they'll break him
[Reply]
tredadda 08:32 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Jeff.Fisher:
Yes the Titans/chefs have had a historic rivalry. I'm betting the 2019 scenario is reversed this year. :-) won th regular season (barely, and vs Malik but still) and the Titans will win the one that really counts
What evidence do you have to back that statement up?
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:39 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Not scrrd
Me either. Seems to me like they'd be rushing him back.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:39 AM 11-23-2022
Not sure that is a good idea. Chase is a stud, but if he isn’t good to go and they bring him back early just to try and beat KC they risk not having him in the playoffs. The LAC brought back Williams early against KC and he was a non factor and reinjured his ankle. Now he will probably be out even longer.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:41 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
Not sure that is a good idea. Chase is a stud, but if he isn’t good to go and they bring him back early just to try and beat KC they risk not having him in the playoffs. The LAC brought back Williams early against KC and he was a non factor and reinjured his ankle. Now he will probably be out even longer.
Yep. I think they're being rash if they bring him back next week. They're playing the Titans. He's going to get the shit beat out of him every time he runs a route.
[Reply]
Dull Tools 08:42 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
They arent necessarily in the play offs though. They have the hardest schedule remaining in the league.
[Reply]
tredadda 08:43 AM 11-23-2022
Yep. I think they're being rash if they bring him back next week. They're playing the Titans. He's going to get the shit beat out of him every time he runs a route.
Yup. Also with his injury will he still be a deep threat?
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:48 AM 11-23-2022
Originally Posted by Dull Tools:
They arent necessarily in the play offs though. They have the hardest schedule remaining in the league.
They play us right after playing the Titans. I like the timing.
[Reply]
O.city 08:56 AM 11-23-2022
They play us right after playing the Titans. I like the timing.
I was gonna say, I like getting them after the Titans. The Titans play such physical football.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:19 AM 11-23-2022
Me either. Seems to me like they'd be rushing him back.

Hell yeah. There’s no way he could be 100% by then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Page 17 of 72
« First < 71314151617 181920212767 > Last »
Up