ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>So what's the move?
Chris Meck 12:07 PM 10-26-2021
Demone Harris released. Kaindoh on the IR. Okafor as usual nursing injuries.

Something has to be brewing right? Why would they just release a guy when they're already shorthanded?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:09 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by -King-:
Its sad that even if we made the trade I wouldn't be excited until I actually saw him on the field playing. This would somehow the be one team he can't come in and instantly be productive on.
I feel yah.

That would be an indictment on the coaches if they brought in Cooks and couldn’t get him on the field.
[Reply]
oldman 10:09 PM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
While I dont disagree we need help on defense, a WR currently playing and has been playing wouldn't take that long to getup to speed.Of course depending on what systems he has been playing in etc...

Gordon has been out of football for a bit had no TC or preseason etc...
We already have a couple WRs that don't play much. Kemps surely "knows the playbook" and Gordon was in pretty good shape. If he doesn't know the play, just have PMII tell him to run a 12 yard slant. If any moves are made, it has to be on the defensive side.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 01:31 AM 10-28-2021
Tyreek, Kelce, Gordon and Cooks would be deadly. Struggling with any scheme/defense when you have those guys would be ridiculous.
[Reply]
JPH83 02:39 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
Tyreek, Kelce, Gordon and Cooks would be deadly. Struggling with any scheme/defense when you have those guys would be ridiculous.
I agree it SHOULD be deadly. But seeing Gordon it does make you wonder. Maybe he's lost a step and maybe PM doesn't trust what he's seeing if he's not separating, but I can't see a reason for him not to get more targets on fairly simple routes.

If it's a case of both our offence and defence being incredibly complex - maybe we need to see some of it simplified. Just seems a massive issue if it takes years to master - it feels like it's used to defend some average players hanging around the roster.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:28 AM 10-28-2021

As @RapSheet reported this weekend, OLB Melvin Ingram does indeed want out of Pittsburgh after seeing a reduction in his playing time. I’m told KC made an offer, but the #Steelers ideally don’t want to send him to an AFC team. Could the #Cardinals make a good trade partner?

— Aditi Kinkhabwala (@AKinkhabwala) October 28, 2021

[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:41 AM 10-28-2021
Veach really fucked that one up. Good grief.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:45 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Can’t win them all. I’d be interested to see what they offered him the first time he came in for a visit versus what he got in Pitt.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:49 AM 10-28-2021
Oh and don’t get me wrong. Veach completely botched the DE this entire offseason.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 09:49 AM 10-28-2021

Total Fail by Veach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 09:50 AM 10-28-2021
The Steelers need to give it up. They're nobody's rival anymore.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:53 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Can’t win them all. I’d be interested to see what they offered him the first time he came in for a visit versus what he got in Pitt.
1 year 4 million. Veach is a fucking idiot for letting him leave the building without a deal in hand, especially given the circumstances that we had to move Jones to DE and Clark getting arrested for felony gun possession in March.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 10:37 AM 10-28-2021
OK! How about Melvin Ingram AND JuJu?
[Reply]
RunKC 10:39 AM 10-28-2021
1 year 4 million. Veach is a ****ing idiot for letting him leave the building without a deal in hand, especially given the circumstances that we had to move Jones to DE and Clark getting arrested for felony gun possession in March.
Nate Taylor mentioned on a pod that Ingram wanted a lot more than that and we were not going to budge, so time went on and his market leverage dropped and he decided on the Steelers
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:47 AM 10-28-2021
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
OK! How about Melvin Ingram AND JuJu?
Juju is hurt.
[Reply]
Mulliganman 11:13 AM 10-28-2021
Of course Veech did :-):-)

Veech shouldn't be offering ANYTHING for anybody unless its something that could be a piece also beyond this year. I'm not sure Ingram fits that bill..
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up