ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 191 of 208
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****2021 NFL DRAFT THREAD - NO SPOILERS*****
Dante84 04:02 PM 04-28-2021
Version 2021 - REVENGE TOUR EDITION

Let's ****ing do this.

Rules for once the draft begins:
  1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's So and So to Green Bay) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").
  2. Don't be a dick.
Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny. I'll also be starting player threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

Here is our current pick order:Here is a list of the prospects the Chiefs have shown interest in this year.

View the 2020 Draft thread here
View the 2019 Draft thread here
View the 2018 Draft thread here
View the 2017 Draft thread here

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:11 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
ESPN didn’t even highlights of him.

:-)
They’re so far behind. It fucking sucks.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 12:14 PM 05-01-2021
Ravens are going to have to cut (and attempt to PS) a good receiver this year... maybe two or three if they carry a plethora of TE’s again this year.

Hollywood
Watkins
Bateman
Wallace
Duvernay
Boykin
Proche

I would take Duvernay or Boykin as our #5 in a heartbeat... and wouldn’t mind giving proche a look as well (loved him out of HS and college).
[Reply]
mkp785 12:14 PM 05-01-2021
Andy and his shirts lmao
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:14 PM 05-01-2021
I like the selection of Kaindoh as the last pick of the 4th round.

His length is outstanding and while he's certainly raw, Spags has coached up similar guys like Justin Tuck.

Considering what they were able to get from Wharton and Danna last year, I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the rotation sooner rather than later.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:14 PM 05-01-2021
Chiefs war room wearing All Juice hoodies.
[Reply]
Coach 12:14 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They’re so far behind. It fucking sucks.
They just did now though.

Basically the concern for him was the health, which makes sense.

If he can stay healthy some how, this is a good spot for a developmental pick with high potentional.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 12:15 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Fitzgerald.
There is literally zero gas left in that tank, and he won’t ever leave Arizona. They either resign him for a farewell tour with fans present or he retires.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:16 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Fitz will retire if he doesn’t return to Arizona
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
God I hope not
He'd be the 4th option here and he still has a little left in the tank. Vet min deal to get a ring before he retires. You know he'll be a positive addition in the locker room and can catch anything thrown his way. He wouldn't have let passes hit him in the face in the super bowl, I know that for sure.
[Reply]
Coach 12:17 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I like the selection of Kaindoh as the last pick of the 4th round.

His length is outstanding and while he's certainly raw, Spags has coached up similar guys like Justin Tuck and considering what they were able to get from Wharton and Danna last year, I wouldn't be surprised if he's in the rotation sooner rather than later.
Having a 1.58 10 yard split definitely helps Kaindoh's case, especially for his length.

He's a little light, but I'll bet he'll gain some more mass.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:17 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
ESPN didn’t even highlights of him.

:-)
NFL Network showed some awesome highlights of Kaindoh, followed by Peter Schrager stating that the Chiefs just continue to get better and better and better.

DJ jumped in and said that while he doesn't have the same bend and first step, he's very similar to Frank Clark.

With the Chiefs defensive staff and success of late round picks last year in Sneed and Danna (not to mention Wharton), I'm giving this guy every chance to succeed.

Spags has certainly developed mid-round DE's in the past, such as Justin Tuck, so there's no way I'm counting this guy out on draft day.
[Reply]
The Franchise 12:17 PM 05-01-2021
I’d go WR and CB/S in the 5th round. Or use that 6th to trade up in the 5th for one of your guys.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:19 PM 05-01-2021
I feel a Veach trade up coming.
[Reply]
Otter 12:19 PM 05-01-2021
This team is going to the SB and winning.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:20 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by Coach:
Having a 1.58 10 yard split definitely helps Kaindoh's case, especially for his length.

He's a little light, but I'll bet he'll gain some more mass.
Injuries probably were a result of him not being strong enough. He can sit and learn for a year behind Frank. Get his weight up. He has a ton of talent.

Bernie Koshar is on my TV doing this pick and sounds absolutely hammered.
[Reply]
Coach 12:26 PM 05-01-2021
Originally Posted by mkp785:
Injuries probably were a result of him not being strong enough. He can sit and learn for a year behind Frank. Get his weight up. He has a ton of talent.

Bernie Koshar is on my TV doing this pick and sounds absolutely hammered.
Injuries and underachievement at Florida State are the reason why. The underachievement is probably because of not very good coaching at Florida State. Injuries will always be a concern, unfortunately.

But I do think he will be part of a rotation as a possible pass-rusher. Now it's a 17 game season, got to have much bodies/pass rushers as you can, because it's a long ass season, and the Chiefs are always going to be contenders in the playoff race in the meantime.
[Reply]
Page 191 of 208
« First < 91141181187188189190191 192193194195201 > Last »
Up