ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 23 of 119
« First < 131920212223 242526273373 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** Official '20/'21 Kansas Men's Basketball Repository Thread *****
cmh6476 02:12 PM 11-25-2020
Defending the National Championship of 2020

Roster:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/roster/

Schedule:

https://kuathletics.com/sports/mbball/schedule/

There you go! :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 10:22 AM 12-09-2020
KU is currently #5 in adjusted defense and #25 in adjusted offense. I imagine our adjusted defense will trend worse and adjusted offense will trend up a tad as we go throughout the year. Teams like West Virginia are going to decimate us inside I'm afraid but Harris, Garrett and Agbaji are as good as it gets defending on the perimeter. This team with a Doke or Withey might be Top 3 in D. Ah we can dream.

Currently 8 teams in the Top 25 in both defense and offense which is usually a good barometer of who is for real.

Iowa conversely is #73 in defense, #2 in offense. Their coach Fran is just clueless in coaching defense. Always has been. They need to get a defensive consultant to come in because they are just fools gold but they can beat anyone when their shots are falling. Impressive win over UNC last night.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:28 AM 12-09-2020
Way to early player reactions from me:

Better than expected:
Wilson (best player on the team so far)
Harris (expected absolutely nothing)
Braun (much more than just a shooter)

As expected (roughly):
Agbaji (inconsistent as always)
Thompson (scoring pop, but typical freshman struggles)
Enaruna (dripping with potential, but still not living up to it. Maybe in another year or two?)
Lightfoot (seems to be who he has always been)

Disappointing:
Garrett (been okay but hasn’t taken the next step that we hoped for. Hasn’t taken over a game yet.)
McCormack (ugh)
[Reply]
Buehler445 11:56 AM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
K State lost to Fort Hays State by 13 tonight. Hays pretty much controlled the entire game too
Oh. Wow.

That’s real bad.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:12 PM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
Nice to see Duke drop another one last night.
Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski on Tuesday called on college basketball to consider whether it's best to continue playing during the COVID-19 pandemic.

"I would just like for the safety, the mental and physical health of players and staff to assess where we're at," Krzyzewski said.

Krzyzewski's comments came after an 83-68 loss to Illinois.

The five-time championship-winning coach said that the idea for everyone to start on Nov. 25 wasn't planned well. The goal, according to Krzyzewski, was to get in as many games as possible.

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...games-pandemic

Anybody thinks he makes these comments if Duke was actually good this year instead of his worst team in a decade?
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 06:25 PM 12-09-2020
You already days it but I'll say it again....

He's only saying it because his team isn't good.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 08:20 PM 12-09-2020
Beat 2 teams who I could see in the sweet 16 da fucks the problem?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 08:34 PM 12-09-2020
Coach K for how great of a coach he's been has got to be one of the biggest cry babies in all of sports.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:31 PM 12-09-2020
Good lord is this even a debate? He’s a fraud

[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:54 PM 12-09-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Way to early player reactions from me:

Better than expected:
Wilson (best player on the team so far)
Harris (expected absolutely nothing)
Braun (much more than just a shooter)

As expected (roughly):
Agbaji (inconsistent as always)
Thompson (scoring pop, but typical freshman struggles)
Enaruna (dripping with potential, but still not living up to it. Maybe in another year or two?)
Lightfoot (seems to be who he has always been)

Disappointing:
Garrett (been okay but hasn’t taken the next step that we hoped for. Hasn’t taken over a game yet.)
McCormack (ugh)
Yep. I’d throw Grant-Foster in the disappointing category. He showed flashes of what he can do vs North Dakota St but I don’t think he’s 100% yet.

I expect several of these players to improve greatly by the end of the year. I think Thompson and Grant-Foster will see a lot more playing time later in the year. They need to play to their potential for this team to live up to KU standards.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:17 AM 12-10-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Duke coach Mike Krzyzewski on Tuesday called on college basketball to consider whether it's best to continue playing during the COVID-19 pandemic.

"I would just like for the safety, the mental and physical health of players and staff to assess where we're at," Krzyzewski said.

The five-time championship-winning coach said that the idea for everyone to start on Nov. 25 wasn't planned well. The goal, according to Krzyzewski, was to get in as many games as possible.

Anybody thinks he makes these comments if Duke was actually good this year instead of his worst team in a decade?
I think it goes without saying.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 01:42 AM 12-10-2020
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Good lord is this even a debate? He’s a fraud

I hate Rat Face K more than most, but he isn't a fraud. I would say he is a sore loser, and if he had a typical Duke team he wouldn't be saying a damn thing.

Rat Face K has done some despicable things in the past, like verbally attacking opposing players in the handshake line, and making excuses for Grayson Allen being a POS & even blaming the media for Allen's cowardly on-court behavior.

And Rat Face K definitely knew Zion Williamson was being paid to play for Duke.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:24 AM 12-10-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:

Back surgery in his near future?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:04 PM 12-11-2020
Not a fan of our unis
[Reply]
smithandrew051 06:08 PM 12-11-2020
I have no other complaints so far.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:27 PM 12-11-2020
Get right game?
[Reply]
Page 23 of 119