Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/9/22 Training Camp Discussion
Buehler445 03:07 AM 08-09-2022
Let’s go.
[Reply]
raybec 4 05:43 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Okay, in fairness, he is a ticking time bomb and his fuse got a hell of a lot shorter now that he no longer has a generational talent throwing him the ball and his team sucks.

And if we had re-signed him... just what the hell was going down that last half of football anyway??? Maybe despite his talent the bomb was already going off...
How is he a ticking time bomb?
[Reply]
Rasputin 05:46 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Mecole has had plenty of opportunities to prove himself. 3 years worth. He pretty much is what he is. A decent #3 receiver who gives you a lot of options in the gadget game.
That's not according to Patrick Mahomes II, I'll gladly take Patrick Mahomes II word for it.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:53 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Same.
He has entered the RedDawg zone.
Good grief. I have done nothing lately for this attack.
[Reply]
R Clark 05:56 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
That's not according to Patrick Mahomes II, I'll gladly take Patrick Mahomes II word for it.
You think he’s going to say anything negative about a team mate ?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 06:00 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Good grief. I have done nothing lately for this attack.
:-) I’m not sure why, but this made me laugh out loud.
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:01 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by R Clark:
No but he doesn't have to say anything good.

He's not out and about telling anyone will listen that Matt Bushman is the next Travis Kelce.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:02 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
How is he a ticking time bomb?
He's no longer with the Chiefs.

Duh!

That makes him Antonio Brown in waiting...
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 06:04 PM 08-09-2022
But I don't think Miami will get their money and draft picks worth out of Hill.

We will see.
[Reply]
R Clark 06:05 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by Buehler445:

He's not out and about telling anyone will listen that Matt Bushman is the next Travis Kelce.
Damn I didn’t read the article didn’t realize he was saying hardman was the next hill
[Reply]
loochy 06:16 PM 08-09-2022
https://arrowheadaddict.com/2022/08/...hiefs-offense/
Arrowhead Addict
Patrick Mahomes: Mecole Hardman will be ‘a big part’ of Chiefs offense
10 hours ago

Patrick Mahomes II

”We’ve had a great camp. JuJu’s done a great job, made a lot of big plays. Marquez has made a lot of big plays, and I think Mecole has taken that step [to fill] that spot that Tyreek did in those deep routes. He’s accepted that challenge, and we’ll have everybody kind of developing and doing different types of stuff, but he’s about to be a big part of it and I’m excited for him.”

That's a Goddamn fucking endorsement from Patrick Fucking Mahomes II if he is confident in Mecole Hardman why shouldn't we be? The difference is Mecole won't be tipping the ball in the air for the defenders to pick off. No No No I am not saying Mecole is better than Tyreek but he needs an opportunity to prove himself and he has been waiting in the shadows of Tyreek who was always getting the most targets open or not.
Because he's talking up a teammate. He's trying to motivate and get the best out of him. C'mon man, you know that Pat excels at this kind of positive "coachspeak"
[Reply]
Rasputin 06:20 PM 08-09-2022

So you are calling him a liar?
[Reply]
R Clark 06:23 PM 08-09-2022
So you are calling him a liar?
Lol go take a pill and relax , if you don’t get off that hardman Dick his head will explode
[Reply]
Buehler445 06:23 PM 08-09-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
Because he's talking up a teammate. He's trying to motivate and get the best out of him. C'mon man, you know that Pat excels at this kind of positive "coachspeak"
Again.

Originally Posted by Buehler445:

[Reply]
Rasputin 06:30 PM 08-09-2022
Lol go take a pill and relax , if you don’t get off that hardman Dick his head will explode
So can't root for a God Damn player that I think is going do pretty damn good and think that Patrick Fucking Mahomes knows what he is talking about and not just bullshitting us. Patrick shoots from the hip.

You guys can hate on him all you want when he is scoring touchdowns keep hating him.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:35 PM 08-09-2022
Anyone that hates Mahomes should leave the country. He's a bi-racial angel!
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up