ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 142 of 295
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152192242 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The Clyde Edwards-Helaire Thread*****
Dante84 10:09 PM 04-23-2020
More to come! (I'll clean it up later - info dump into the OP)

(mod edit, all the goodness is in the spoiler tags)
Spoiler!

[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:59 PM 02-07-2021
I thought a big part of his game was going to be as a pass catcher? He was mostly invisible this year as a receiver. Was that on him or Mahomes simply failing to look his way?
[Reply]
prhom 11:24 PM 02-07-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
9 for 64 yards. Andy runs him more this might of been a different game.
He only got that much because the Bucs were willing to let us run after they got a good lead. We can’t win games running the ball. With the way the Bucs were playing the run he should have had a lot more than that. It out Achilles heel because we aren’t punishing teams for over committing to stopping the deep ball and aggressively pass rushing.
[Reply]
srvy 11:26 PM 02-07-2021
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
9 for 64 yards. Andy runs him more this might of been a different game.
Those 14 unearned points put a damper on running the ball when you settle for 3's.
[Reply]
srvy 11:29 PM 02-07-2021
Originally Posted by Munson:
He's one of the few players that had a good game.
Those runs were there because we were in catchup and they pinned their ears back and got pressure with three or four.
[Reply]
srvy 11:34 PM 02-07-2021
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
I thought a big part of his game was going to be as a pass catcher? He was mostly invisible this year as a receiver. Was that on him or Mahomes simply failing to look his way?
Yeah he was a big disappointment there. I really hoped he would be more like Hunt maybe next year.
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:31 AM 05-07-2021
I am so FUCKING stoked to watch this kid behind our new and improved revamped offensive line :-)

HOLY FUCK he is going have a good year mother fuckers. 1000+ yards rushing 500+ receiving. And a shit ton of touchdowns because who you gonna stop ? :-)

BOOM CH KA

This is going be a fun season I tell ya.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 05:35 AM 05-07-2021
I remember all the times the Chiefs tried to run the ball in short yardage situations and got stuffed at the line. I hope those days are over.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 06:03 AM 05-07-2021
Helaire is going to look like Priest Holmes behind this line. And hes probably more physically talented than Priest so hopefully he looks better.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:44 AM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I am so ****ING stoked to watch this kid behind our new and improved revamped offensive line :-)

HOLY **** he is going have a good year mother ****ers. 1000+ yards rushing 500+ receiving. And a shit ton of touchdowns because who you gonna stop ? :-)

BOOM CH KA

This is going be a fun season I tell ya.
Yep, no more skinny boxes and dropping 7 or 8 into coverage. This is 2018-2019 offense ++++
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:56 AM 05-07-2021
He's gonna disappear behind these giants like Sanders and MJD used to, and its going to be DEADLY
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:00 AM 05-07-2021
My worry with C.E.H after watching him for a season in the pros is that...well...i think i underestimated his lack of breakaway speed.

I don't think he'll ever be a homerun hitter. But that's ok. He doesn't have to be.

Even with this new Oline, i don't expect his YPC to change too much, but i do expect him to be much more efficient in short yardage situations.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:01 AM 05-07-2021
not only looking forward to CEH and the improved run game (I'm assuming); ...and really gonna love the play action being effective again.
[Reply]
Easy 6 11:18 AM 05-07-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
My worry with C.E.H after watching him for a season in the pros is that...well...i think i underestimated his lack of breakaway speed.

I don't think he'll ever be a homerun hitter. But that's ok. He doesn't have to be.

Even with this new Oline, i don't expect his YPC to change too much, but i do expect him to be much more efficient in short yardage situations.
Yeah he wasn't known as a burner coming out, but I bet some what you were seeing was just rookie hesitation/not trusting what he was seeing/poor line play all rolled into one

We'll know what he's truly capable of this year, but I would certainly expect a solid jump in YPC
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 11:23 AM 05-07-2021

Yeah, I don't think we'll ever see Clyde take this one to the house. But Jerick McKinnon would. Wish we woulda kept D-Will.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A4ay4hou7Hw
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:31 AM 05-07-2021

Priest-type runner.
[Reply]
Page 142 of 295
« First < 4292132138139140141142 143144145146152192242 > Last »
Up