ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The good news after the Week 3 loss.
Rain Man 06:22 PM 09-25-2022
If you need to stop the run, just put Khalen Saunders in there. The Colts' league leader ran for 3.4 yards per carry today.

L'Jarius Sneed is a man playing in a league of less-good men. He's becoming my favorite defensive player. He blitzes, he sets the edge, and he can cover.

We got pressure on the passer this week and also turnovers, which has been a problem in the recent past.

Carlos Dunlap is emerging as our great free-agent pickup of the year. He's making me forget about Melvin Ingram.

The Chargers got absolutely destroyed today by a team that most people have never heard of. The Jaguars, I think?

The Raiders are the Raiders so they're irrelevant.

The Bills lost so we're still the best team in the NFL.

The broncos got destroyed in a completely embarrassing fashion.*

All in all, it was a tough week, but it's pretty much a wash since all of the other relevant teams lost. We'll survive and will move on to next week.

* - The game hasn't started, but seriously, are you going to doubt me on this?
[Reply]
mlyonsd 07:11 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I just don't get angry about it anymore. That giant SB nut has been shot. I'm not that pent up for 30 years guy anymore.

Meh. We'll work it out. We'll be in the ship again when all is said and done...
^
[Reply]
Rausch 07:11 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by PHOG:
Sorry you like the result, we had 10 fucking days to do this?
This your first loss?...
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:12 PM 09-25-2022
I just don't get angry about it anymore. That giant SB nut has been shot. I'm not that pent up for 30 years guy anymore.

Meh. We'll work it out. We'll be in the ship again when all is said and done...
Grats

I’m certainly not worked up but feel it’s okay to expect more (unintended) and feel free to express it on my favorite team’s message board.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 07:13 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
In for the optimism.
this
[Reply]
PHOG 07:13 PM 09-25-2022
This your first loss?...
Nope, damn sure not to teh Colts, how 'bout you?
[Reply]
Rausch 07:15 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Grats

I’m certainly not worked up but feel it’s okay to expect more (unintended) and feel free to express it on my favorite team’s message board.
Of course.

I just don't give much matter to regular season games anymore. They don't matter for anything other than seeding. The Bills lost an AFC and division game so we're good.

It's not the first Colts loss. It's not the first bed shitting vs. an inferior opponent. We actually have a D this year and eventually Andy will decide to unfuck himself like he does in November every year...
[Reply]
poolboy 07:15 PM 09-25-2022
so we are 2-1 big FD
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 07:19 PM 09-25-2022
Defense was great.
Special teams were not.
Receivers need to catch the ball.
Jones needs to shut up.

If special teams did their job and Jones shuts his mouth, we win by 2 scores. It's really that simple.
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:20 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by poolboy:
so we are 2-1 big FD
I'm mostly annoyed because of those smug 1972 Dolphins. I want the Chiefs to knock them off of that pedestal before they all die.
[Reply]
PHOG 07:21 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Defense was great.
Special teams were not.
Receivers need to catch the ball.
Jones needs to shut up.

If special teams did their job and Jones shuts his mouth, we win by 2 scores. It's really that simple.
Thanks, but we're busy arguing about stuff, so, you gonna take a side?
[Reply]
Rausch 07:25 PM 09-25-2022
Thanks, but we're busy arguing about stuff, so, you gonna take a side?
I think I'm off to bed. Watch some True Detective.

Till next time, always remember, best way to keep yer' powder dry is ta' keep yer' pecker wet...
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:27 PM 09-25-2022
Of course.

I just don't give much matter to regular season games anymore. They don't matter for anything other than seeding. The Bills lost an AFC and division game so we're good.

It's not the first Colts loss. It's not the first bed shitting vs. an inferior opponent. We actually have a D this year and eventually Andy will decide to unfuck himself like he does in November every year...
That’s fair.

I think the disconnect is a matter of dissecting today’s performance vs thoughts on the long game. It should be okay to call out things that aren’t working within the game that just got played.

Hopefully everyone believes this squad will evolve week to week and be there at the end once again. I certainly do.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:29 PM 09-25-2022
Sorry you like the result, we had 10 fucking days to do this?
Lmao get a grip
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:33 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Both Chargers and Bills were pretty banged up.

But Jags might actually be legit and Miami might actually be good.
The Jags have Josh Allen and Travon Walker at defensive end and a competent head coach.

That alone makes them competitive.

They also have a decent running back and 3 good receivers.

I said before the season that they’d surprise a lot of people.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:34 PM 09-25-2022
Looks like I picked a good day to work on my deck. I had to listen to the Hulu feed on my phone through a Blu Tooth speaker. From the little of the game I caught, it seems the Chiefs were not a good team today. Like the last time I was at the Colts game on SNF in Arrowhead. Maybe the Colts have our number. Although...that penalty on Jones seems like total horseshit.

Didn't JuJu have a big play but it was negated by a penalty?
[Reply]
Page 3 of 6
< 123 456 >
Up