ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Thing About BigRedChief...
Dallas Chief 05:04 PM 09-25-2022
So my older brother from IL was in state for work and I had to be on the Tampa side for work early tomorrow. It was just coincidence that we were both going to be in the same place at the same time and I hadn't seen my brother in over two years due a laundry list of circumstances...mostly shame on me. So I trekked over to St. Pete this morning to meet up with him so we could watch the game together.

I knew the Arrowhead South thing was a much bigger deal on this side of FL so I messaged BRC about the spot where they gather every week. He got right back to me and offered to save us two seats among a throng of 120+ Chiefs fans, which he did. So we get there and BRC proceeds to literally take us to our seats, introduces us to some other fans seated nearby and visits with us the entire game. Not only that but they bring decorations for their section of the pub, lead in the Tomahawk Chop when appropriate and use a megaphone for " It's a Kansas City Chiefs...FIRST DOWN!!!" Throughout the entire game he was continually asking folks if there were ok or if they needed anything. Unreal amazing host!!!

Why am I sharing? BRC gets a lot of grief for whatever reason(s) on here. But if you haven't met him IRL, I cannot begin to tell you what an amazingly nice person he is and how much effort he puts into making game to a great experience for everyone around him. My brother and I had an amazing time with the Arrowhead South crew and it was all because of BRC. So thank you BRC and I hope I can return the hospitality and kindness you showed us today.
[Reply]
loochy 07:42 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
BRC is awesome!
And he'll definitely let you know just how awesome he is.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:44 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I've never disliked BRC seems like a good guy.
Same. Who doesn't brag on CP?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:46 PM 09-25-2022
I would definitely have a beer with BRC.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:55 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by phisherman:
He seems to over compensate just a bit but still seems like a good dude fundamentally.
He’s not even overcompensating. He’s just telling it like it is! Everyone has stories to tell. BRC had been through some shit in his life, guaranteed. He’s just sharing his life experiences.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:02 PM 09-25-2022
Who hates BigRedQuief?

Nobody
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 08:19 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
I’ve flipped BRC a ton of shit on here, but I’ve never met him. The OP is a great story and probably changes my opinion of BRC. Thanks for sharing.
He can be quite braggadocious as an online personality. I think I also saw threads where he was helping coordinate/ship care packages to military members overseas. A very selfless thing to commit your time and efforts to.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:23 PM 09-25-2022
BRC is a really solid dude.
[Reply]
ROYC75 05:53 AM 09-26-2022
I met him 1 year at a 37 Forever function, he was a good dude the whole weekend! He came in from Florida, he attended our banquet, tailgating & game that day. He went out of his way to make my kids that I had with me feel welcomed!

Speaking figuratively in the world of kids, you ask them do you have to go # 1 or # 2 when needing the bathroom. Piss kills grass or anything that wants to grow. Shit on the other hand breaks down into a fertilizer that helps things grow! That child does grow up living this way. Does he grow up still pissing on things or shitting on things?

When that child does grows up, we still have our # 1's and our # 2's growing up, becoming young adults! It is within the # 1's, you will find your Piss Ant Assholes within your # 2's, you will find men made of honor and respect!

THIS is the WWW of internet world that we live in today.

# 1. We have the egotistical, testosterone driven male maniacs here with their own mind believing world of wealth, wisdom & knowledge that like to grade or degrade a person behind a keyboard that are a dime a dozen.

or

# 2. It's the men who take the time for a cause, to support a function & or to lift a person or an personal event up for a someone is what we all should be made of.

This is amplified here at CP, we have our # 1's piss ants assholes that never seem to grow up and we have the # 2's that get their shit together in life and become good person that is worth a shit in society by helping them.

Give me the # 2's of the world any day of the week!
[Reply]
btlook1 06:16 AM 09-26-2022
I met several of the guys from here many years ago at one of the mini camps at Arrowhead, phobia, brc I remember both from that meeting. Both cool guys!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:25 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Dallas Chief:
So my older brother from IL was in state for work and I had to be on the Tampa side for work early tomorrow. It was just coincidence that we were both going to be in the same place at the same time and I hadn't seen my brother in over two years due a laundry list of circumstances...mostly shame on me. So I trekked over to St. Pete this morning to meet up with him so we could watch the game together.

I knew the Arrowhead South thing was a much bigger deal on this side of FL so I messaged BRC about the spot where they gather every week. He got right back to me and offered to save us two seats among a throng of 120+ Chiefs fans, which he did. So we get there and BRC proceeds to literally take us to our seats, introduces us to some other fans seated nearby and visits with us the entire game. Not only that but they bring decorations for their section of the pub, lead in the Tomahawk Chop when appropriate and use a megaphone for " It's a Kansas City Chiefs...FIRST DOWN!!!" Throughout the entire game he was continually asking folks if there were ok or if they needed anything. Unreal amazing host!!!

Why am I sharing? BRC gets a lot of grief for whatever reason(s) on here. But if you haven't met him IRL, I cannot begin to tell you what an amazingly nice person he is and how much effort he puts into making game to a great experience for everyone around him. My brother and I had an amazing time with the Arrowhead South crew and it was all because of BRC. So thank you BRC and I hope I can return the hospitality and kindness you showed us today.
Wow thanks man. Just think what the treatment would have been if I liked you. :-)

We are trying to bring what you experienced to every city that has Chief fans. Everyone should enjoy this golden era of Chiefs football together. And no one is making a penny off it.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09-26-2022, 10:27 AM
This message has been deleted by BigRedChief. Reason: Dupe
notorious 10:34 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by phisherman:
He seems to over compensate just a bit but still seems like a good dude fundamentally.
People pleasers have a tendency to do that.

I can relate.
[Reply]
TLO 10:49 AM 09-26-2022
Way to go BRC :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:03 AM 09-26-2022
BRC has always seemed like a cool guy to me.

Giving him grief here is just kind of tradition though. But you have to remember that's popular enough here that such a tradition even exists.
[Reply]
loochy 12:32 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
BRC has always seemed like a cool guy to me.

Giving him grief here is just kind of tradition though. But you have to remember that's popular enough here that such a tradition even exists.

I don't think anyone here has HATE for him. I don't think I've ever seen anything malicious out of him. It's more like just eyeroll moments followed by the tradtional CP pileon. I also think that most of us here (outside of the DC hardcore) understand the difference between online CP user and real life CP user.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:21 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
I don't think anyone here has HATE for him. I don't think I've ever seen anything malicious out of him. It's more like just eyeroll moments followed by the tradtional CP pileon. I also think that most of us here (outside of the DC hardcore) understand the difference between online CP user and real life CP user.
Yeah, BRC gets some gentle, fun ribbing.

If you've been here long enough you can tell the difference.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up