ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Nzoner's Game Room>The Thing About BigRedChief...
Dallas Chief 05:04 PM 09-25-2022
So my older brother from IL was in state for work and I had to be on the Tampa side for work early tomorrow. It was just coincidence that we were both going to be in the same place at the same time and I hadn't seen my brother in over two years due a laundry list of circumstances...mostly shame on me. So I trekked over to St. Pete this morning to meet up with him so we could watch the game together.

I knew the Arrowhead South thing was a much bigger deal on this side of FL so I messaged BRC about the spot where they gather every week. He got right back to me and offered to save us two seats among a throng of 120+ Chiefs fans, which he did. So we get there and BRC proceeds to literally take us to our seats, introduces us to some other fans seated nearby and visits with us the entire game. Not only that but they bring decorations for their section of the pub, lead in the Tomahawk Chop when appropriate and use a megaphone for " It's a Kansas City Chiefs...FIRST DOWN!!!" Throughout the entire game he was continually asking folks if there were ok or if they needed anything. Unreal amazing host!!!

Why am I sharing? BRC gets a lot of grief for whatever reason(s) on here. But if you haven't met him IRL, I cannot begin to tell you what an amazingly nice person he is and how much effort he puts into making game to a great experience for everyone around him. My brother and I had an amazing time with the Arrowhead South crew and it was all because of BRC. So thank you BRC and I hope I can return the hospitality and kindness you showed us today.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:06 PM 09-25-2022
I fucking love BRC. I’ve seen a few games with him, and he’s always the best guy you could imagine. Idk why he takes so much heat in here, but he’s 100% in real life AND ILL FUCKING MEET YOU AT THE GEORGE BRETT STATUE TO DEFEND HIS HONOR!!

Edit: also wish I would have gone to Glory Dys for this game to meet you man. I had some yard work to get done and started the game a little late myself. One Love brother!!
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:06 PM 09-25-2022
you seem nice

so does BRC
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:08 PM 09-25-2022
I met you guys in River Falls one year.

Nice people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lewdog 05:08 PM 09-25-2022
I wish I was hung like BRC.
[Reply]
bdj23 05:08 PM 09-25-2022
BRC is a nice guy.

I wanna say maybe 2014 or 15 I was pretty new around here and wanted to watch a Cardinals playoff game that was blacked out in my area. Dude PM'ed me and gave me the password and username to his MLB.tv account.

Something pretty cool to do for a complete internet stranger.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 05:51 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
I fucking love BRC. I’ve seen a few games with him, and he’s always the best guy you could imagine. Idk why he takes so much heat in here, but he’s 100% in real life AND ILL FUCKING MEET YOU AT THE GEORGE BRETT STATUE TO DEFEND HIS HONOR!!

Edit: also wish I would have gone to Glory Dys for this game to meet you man. I had some yard work to get done and started the game a little late myself. One Love brother!!
Everyone who has met him in real life says he is the best.

Everyone who only knows him from here thinks he is a complete tool.

Not sure what the disconnect is.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 05:54 PM 09-25-2022
:-)BRC
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:55 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Everyone who has met him in real life says he is the best.

Everyone who only knows him from here thinks he is a complete tool.

Not sure what the disconnect is.
It’s the internet. People get personas on here and it’s hard to get out of them. BRC is a very good guy. Every poster is just a random person. When you meet them in real life, you get the actual feel for them. BRC is the kind of guy who would give you the shirt off his back if you needed it. Who cares how he is thought about as a poster, he’s a 100% real guy in person.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 06:35 PM 09-25-2022
I’ve flipped BRC a ton of shit on here, but I’ve never met him. The OP is a great story and probably changes my opinion of BRC. Thanks for sharing.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:37 PM 09-25-2022
I've never disliked BRC seems like a good guy.
[Reply]
phisherman 07:24 PM 09-25-2022
He seems to over compensate just a bit but still seems like a good dude fundamentally.
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:26 PM 09-25-2022
BRC is awesome!
[Reply]
DaFace 07:35 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by phisherman:
He seems to over compensate just a bit but still seems like a good dude fundamentally.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 07:38 PM 09-25-2022
Gets a little butt hurt about the Cardinals trash talk but seems like a good guy. I approve this thread
[Reply]
Page 1 of 3
1 23 >
Up