ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who was the anti-hero of the anti-win?
Chris "Shut your g*****n mouth" Jones 41 35.04%
Matt "We pay you to make those" Ammendola 22 18.80%
Skyy "We pay you to catch those" Moore 22 18.80%
Another player that I excoriate in a post below. 0 0%
It's a team loss so I won't call out individuals. 30 25.64%
Our boys did their best but the Colts were just the better team on this given Sunday. 2 1.71%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who was the anti-hero of the Week 3 anti-win against the Colts?
Rain Man 04:53 PM 09-25-2022
We have some obvious candidates. Poll coming as soon as I remove my fist from the drywall.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:12 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Jones had the last gaffe but Moore had easily the biggest. Especially when you combine it with his vapor lock on the next return that effectively killed that drive before it started. And since he can't get on the field, it's not like he did anything offensively to even partially offset the damage he did.

Lots of contributors here but Moore was easily the biggest net negative, IMO.
Idk bc it was just one play. Being down 7 wasn’t a big deal for us most of the game.

On the other hand Orlando Brown getting beat continuously causing the offense to stall…man.
[Reply]
Kman34 05:13 PM 09-25-2022
The punt fumble set up the colts to score close to the goal line. I think that threw the offense off and they were pressing. The defense did a good job against the run and a bad job trash talking…
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:13 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Refs throwing a flag for potentially hurt feelings doesn't even get a poll option?
Originally Posted by BDj23:
Every moron on special teams, and refs, because I hate the refs in the NFL.
I actually think this is one of the best ref groups in the league. They tend to let the players play.

Chris Jones needs to start acting like a veteran player. It was a ticky-tack call to be sure, but Chris needs to learn at some point and not keep making the same mental mistake over and over and over. When we play the buccaneers, tom brady is going to have the refs calling that penalty on every play.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:13 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Amendola isn’t even supposed to be on the team though. He sucks, but I’ll cut him some slack for that alone.
I'll grade on a curve to the extent of your opportunities but not beyond that.

Moore being a rookie and Amendola getting a couple chip-shots that he hacked doesn't get them any slack, IMO.

They were asked to do things commensurate with their experience and ability. And failed badly.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:14 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Amendola isn’t even supposed to be on the team though. He sucks, but I’ll cut him some slack for that alone.
Cut him slack? He was the Jets kicker for 11 games last year.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:16 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Idk bc it was just one okay. Being down 7 wasn’t a big deal for us most of the game.

On the other hand Orlando Brown getting beat continuously causing the offense to stall…man.
Actually Pat moved around really well considering Brown's failures. He sucked but Pat overcame it for most of the game. He couldn't overcome everyone else falling flat. And when Kelcee is the one guy you go to when all else fails and he drops 3 that's...ugh.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:16 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
So not even in the pros?
[Reply]
kccrow 05:16 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
So not even in the pros?
lol... semi-pro though.
[Reply]
scho63 05:20 PM 09-25-2022
1. Special Teams
2. Chris Jones
3. Play calling - Andy Reid
4. OL
5. Eric Bienemy
6. Mahomes
7. CEH
8. Refs
[Reply]
Molitoth 05:24 PM 09-25-2022
1. Special Teams (Skyy, Shit Kicker, Fake FG call on 4th and 10, Not taking touchbacks)
2. Chris Jones
3. OL sucks ass
4. Travis Kelce's drops
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:40 PM 09-25-2022
I probably should have added Tommy "throw it deep to the receiver 10 yards away" Townsend to the poll. What the heck? It's almost impossible to miss a throw to a tight end who's ten yards away. Their catch radius is bigger than almost any place you could throw it. Key word: almost.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:42 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
1. Special Teams (Skyy, Shit Kicker, Fake FG call on 4th and 10, Not taking touchbacks)
2. Chris Jones
3. OL sucks ass
4. Travis Kelce's drops
I don't mind the fake FG call at all. I thought it was a great call considering that we were lining up a fake kicker. But how does Townsend launch that pass in a way that took down three Starlink satellites? That was a winning play if Townsend didn't launch the ball into orbit.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 05:43 PM 09-25-2022
Team loss. They looked not ready to play this week. Offense really needs to find some sort of identity. 10 plays in the first quarter isn't going to get it done. Yeah, special teams gave up the ball after the defense stopped them however the Chiefs did nothing until the Colts tried to give it back.

It really looks like the league has figured out what the Chiefs are doing. Andy needs to change things up. Take away the underneath stuff and let Patrick play hero ball with a bunch of scrubs.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 05:44 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I don't mind the fake FG call at all. I thought it was a great call considering that we were lining up a fake kicker. But how does Townsend launch that pass in a way that took down three Starlink satellites? That was a winning play if Townsend didn't launch the ball into orbit.
Remember that fake punt against the Raiders a couple of years ago? Townsend threw an excellent spiral on a rope. If he had just set his feet this time …
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:45 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
My point is that he’s only on the roster because of an unforeseen injury. He wouldn’t be on the team otherwise.

Moore was selected in the 2nd round of the draft.

That’s why I would grade Moore more harshly than Amendola.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up