ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Who was the anti-hero of the anti-win?
Chris "Shut your g*****n mouth" Jones 41 35.04%
Matt "We pay you to make those" Ammendola 22 18.80%
Skyy "We pay you to catch those" Moore 22 18.80%
Another player that I excoriate in a post below. 0 0%
It's a team loss so I won't call out individuals. 30 25.64%
Our boys did their best but the Colts were just the better team on this given Sunday. 2 1.71%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Who was the anti-hero of the Week 3 anti-win against the Colts?
Rain Man 04:53 PM 09-25-2022
We have some obvious candidates. Poll coming as soon as I remove my fist from the drywall.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:55 PM 09-25-2022
The refs.

Chris Jones.

Andy Heck
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:57 PM 09-25-2022
Moore set the tone, it was Keystone Kops after that
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:59 PM 09-25-2022
Jones had the last gaffe but Moore had easily the biggest. Especially when you combine it with his vapor lock on the next return that effectively killed that drive before it started. And since he can't get on the field, it's not like he did anything offensively to even partially offset the damage he did.

Lots of contributors here but Moore was easily the biggest net negative, IMO.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:00 PM 09-25-2022
I'll go with Amendola. When you miss an XP and a FG that is the same distance as an XP, and those 4 points would have won the game, you're the goat.

Jones fucked up, and he's a close second, but a kicker gets paid to make THOSE kicks.

Moore's fucked up but there was a whole game yet to be played... It could be overcome, and should have.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:00 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Moore set the tone, it was Keystone Kops after that
Gave them life and set up the only TD they had until the end.

That game really never even feels close without Moore's blunder. And I still think the Jones penalty was soft as fuck. Ain't nothing soft about a muffed punt.

I really don't think this is a close call.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:01 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by kccrow:
I'll go with Amendola. When you miss an XP and a FG that is the same distance as an XP, and those 4 points would have won the game, you're the goat.

Jones fucked up, and he's a close second, but a kicker gets paid to make THOSE kicks.
I'd give Amendola the 2 spot because the lack of confidence in him was so apparent.

And like Moore, he also did nothing positive on the day.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:03 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Gave them life and set up the only TD they had until the end.

That game really never even feels close without Moore's blunder. And I still think the Jones penalty was soft as fuck. Ain't nothing soft about a muffed punt.

I really don't think this is a close call.
Plenty of blame to go around, but yeah he's the biggest dog of the day
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:06 PM 09-25-2022
My take is that it would be really easy to vote for Ammendola here. You can't bat .333 as a kicker unless the year is 1927.

But the truth is that we shouldn't be relying on a rent-a-kicker to win games for us. This team is better than that. Ammendola is what he is, and we need to work around him until His Highness Lord Butker can once again ascend to the kicking throne.

And Skyy? He's been taking some risks fielding punts, which has worried me, but today's muff was inexplicable. I'll give him a pass this time because he's a rookie, but if he does it again we should put Mecole back there.

I blame Chris Jones for the loss. The guy's a veteran and how many times have we seen him get punished for stuff like this? This officiating group is one of the more reasonable groups in the league, and they called him for a ticky-tack penalty that directly cost us the game. It's 100 percent that if Chris Jones had kept his mouth shut we would have won the game. My theory is that he runs his mouth so much that everyone gets tired of him.

Chris, if you're reading this, celebrate with your teammates and you'll be fine. Don't interact with the opponents after the play because nothing good ever comes of it.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 05:07 PM 09-25-2022
Special teams
[Reply]
Rausch 05:08 PM 09-25-2022
Rookies will rookie every now and again. The rest are fair game...
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 05:09 PM 09-25-2022
Refs throwing a flag for potentially hurt feelings doesn't even get a poll option?
[Reply]
bdj23 05:10 PM 09-25-2022
Every moron on special teams, and refs, because I hate the refs in the NFL.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:10 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'd give Amendola the 2 spot because the lack of confidence in him was so apparent.

And like Moore, he also did nothing positive on the day.
Amendola isn’t even supposed to be on the team though. He sucks, but I’ll cut him some slack for that alone.
[Reply]
KCTitus 05:11 PM 09-25-2022
Team loss...huge emotional win last week, even though they had 3 additional days to rest and prepare, they were flat.

Unfortunate...this team can play better and like I said last year, it's a shame to see them squander talent.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up