ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL rule for what Jones did
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:25 PM 09-25-2022
Using abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures to opponents, teammates, officials, or representatives of the League

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules...all-act-fouls/
[Reply]
Kultamine 02:54 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Men talk shit all over the field, before, during and after the game. Every game, every ****ing game. You pussies who are blaming Jones for this loss are ****ing stupid as shit, that ref allowed the game to be decided by words. No gestures, no violence, just ****ing words. Pussy ass team, pussy ass league, pussy ass fans, tired of all you ****ers today blaming Jones over the refs.
You nailed it, Gravedigger. Even if it were a crude comment about Ryan's mother the penalty is unwarranted.

And the referee knew that 4th and 17 was just about the death knell for the Colts and what the flag would do. Count me as one who thinks the NFL really does not want our (beloved) flyover country team back in the AFC Championship game. Not good for revenue.
[Reply]
EPodolak 02:56 PM 09-25-2022
Just eject him if his personal conduct was so awful. The incident happened after the play was over and had no bearing on the game. Knucklehead refs should be fined.
[Reply]
chiefsfan987 04:38 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
It’s just a dumb rule. These are grown ass men not children.
disagree. It's really not that hard to not keep your mouth shut after making a play. It's just a game, you don't have to rub it in that you made a play.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 04:43 PM 09-25-2022
Just :-) & head to the sidelines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:47 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP:
Using abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures to opponents, teammates, officials, or representatives of the Leaguehttps://operations.nfl.com/the-rules...all-act-fouls/
so he said something about what he’s going to do that players mom tonight!

As far as I know there has been no penalty for trash talking another player. If the players were warned it’s going to be called this year, fine and dandy but seems very arbitrary.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:49 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987:
disagree. It's really not that hard to not keep your mouth shut after making a play. It's just a game, you don't have to rub it in that you made a play.
Shut the fuck up.

https://thespun.com/.amp/top-stories...e-sunday-night

https://www.sbnation.com/platform/am...ogy-trash-talk
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 04:50 PM 09-25-2022
horrible call , and just the latest in a series of bad calls and non calls by that crew.
[Reply]
nealrm 05:02 PM 09-25-2022
The rule is in place to give the refs something for extreme cases. This wasn't one.

It was a bad call, one of several that went against the Chiefs this game and those calls ended up deciding the match.

This is just another example that the NFL needs to improve the training of the ref.
[Reply]
Rausch 05:27 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by nealrm:
The rule is in place to give the refs something for extreme cases. This wasn't one.

It was a bad call, one of several that went against the Chiefs this game and those calls ended up deciding the match.

This is just another example that the NFL needs to improve the training of the ref.
I agree but the only thing you can control in life is yourself. So do it...
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:56 PM 09-25-2022
Even Tony Dungy doesn't understand this penalty
[Reply]
Red Dawg 05:58 PM 09-25-2022
I don't blame Jones. The refs should not have done that over verbal shit. Players say stuff all the time. Run their mouths a ton
That one penalty really got us the L.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 05:58 PM 09-25-2022
The subjectivity of the call is the issue I have. We all see this get ignored constantly, but it for some reason was called in this critical situation. That’s the frustrating part.

If this was called all the time, then I wouldn’t have an issue with it. We know that isn’t the case though.
[Reply]
In58men 05:58 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
Shut the **** up.
Flag
[Reply]
the steam 06:03 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The subjectivity of the call is the issue I have. We all see this get ignored constantly, but it for some reason was called in this critical situation. That’s the frustrating part.

If this was called all the time, then I wouldn’t have an issue with it. We know that isn’t the case though.
Yep. Just like illegal contact isn't called until a key INT or 4th down stop.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 06:17 PM 09-25-2022
O'sfan is the biggest cunt on this site
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up