ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Nzoner's Game Room>As a Coach; and as a Team Member, what does one say to Jones?
Trivers 02:22 PM 09-25-2022
Seriously, his penalty kept the drive alive.

You can't fine him or bench him;......and you still have 14 games that you need his contribution.

In the locker room, plane home, or Film breakdown on tuesday, what would a coach or team member say to Jones?
[Reply]
Fan92861 04:26 PM 09-25-2022
blame the Coach. Something is wrong inside this Chiefs Kingdom organization. Goes back much farther than we all know. Hunt, Hill, Reids son, Gay ….. not sure where to start. Playoff game against Bengals. Lots of bad Coaching decisions. On and off the field. Jones is just another piece to how this organization is put together. Let’s face it Colts have had the Chiefs number for a while.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
There you go. "You cost us the game last week so go win us the game this week..."
I would kind of hope that he would have stepped it up on the remainder of that drive. That's when he could have re-won the game instead of being the goat. But he didn't.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 05:46 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Fan92861:
blame the Coach. Something is wrong inside this Chiefs Kingdom organization. Goes back much farther than we all know. Hunt, Hill, Reids son, Gay ….. not sure where to start. Playoff game against Bengals. Lots of bad Coaching decisions. On and off the field. Jones is just another piece to how this organization is put together. Let’s face it Colts have had the Chiefs number for a while.
Man we're doing this now?
[Reply]
Shag 05:51 PM 09-25-2022
You probably don't have to say much of anything, as I'll bet CJ came straight out and took the loss on his shoulders after the game. He knows he fucked up, and I have a hard time believing he doesn't take direct accountability for it.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:52 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Man we're doing this now?
Pretty sure that's a Colts fan who lacked the courage to show up during the game.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:53 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Shag:
You probably don't have to say much of anything, as I'll bet CJ came straight out and took the loss on his shoulders after the game. He knows he ****ed up, and I have a hard time believing he doesn't take direct accountability for it.
I'm not in an area to get any post-game interviews. Did he say anything about it after the game?

As others have said, it was clear at the end of the game that he knew he'd lost it for the team.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 05:56 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I'm not in an area to get any post-game interviews. Did he say anything about it after the game?

As others have said, it was clear at the end of the game that he knew he'd lost it for the team.
He talked after the game and claimed he didn’t remember what he said (I think).
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:59 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
He didn't remember? He'd better think hard, because he needs to know not to say it again.
[Reply]
ArrowHeader 06:14 PM 09-25-2022
Idk if need to say anything. He knows he done goofed. Besides, he kinda sounds like Mike Tyson and could be a brawler. I just say how about we go get some wings when we get home, offer to cover the bill then bring it up before we split ways. “Tell the wife I said hello, oh hey, by the way, how about I handle the shit talking from here on out. You wanna jaw on someone you just run it through me first. No biggie. Love you big guy!”
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:25 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
They also showed him on the sideline and he looked really damn ashamed. Not angry, but ashamed. That looked like he took it really hard.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:28 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
None more that you, dilphag9. You can't accept that your hero ****ed us getting an unfathomably stupid and unnecessary taunting penalty inches from an officials face, to keep what was a destroyed drive, alive.

Chris Jones keeps his dumb ****ing mouth shut, the Colts punt. Who can say what happens after, except that Matt ****ing Ryan doesn't get to keep the ball and break a td off in Chris Jones stupid ass.

You may be in denial, but your 24/7 fap material knows what he did.

Your avatar should be the shot of the look on his dumb ****ing face on the bench after the score.
You still can't take the L. The penalty was something that's called 1 out of 100 times and should never be called to decide a game.

You're a piece of trash that wants him to fail so you can act like some expert. You're just a scum bag.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:29 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
Yes, you have to say something. You can't be afraid to say something to one of your highest paid players who does shit like this three or four times a year!!!!
You're a fucking retard
[Reply]
Kman34 06:30 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
At least he tallied a whopping ONE solo tackle to offset his abject stupidity. Freaking clown is an immature man-child who only sells out when Saturn and Venus align just right.
:-)
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:13 PM 09-25-2022
have him do wind sprints until he throws up.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:20 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
You're a piece of trash that wants him to fail so you can act like some expert. You're just a scum bag.
Boy this is a pot meet kettle moment
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up