ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We 100% deserve this loss
TomBarndtsTwin 02:05 PM 09-25-2022
Offense looked like ass most of the game.

Special teams were an abortion.

Chris Jones being a fucking idiot.

What else is there to say . . . . .
[Reply]
FAX 03:26 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coach:
That 1st and goal at the 3 and can't even get 6.

That's a fail.
This right here.

FAX
[Reply]
lcarus 03:31 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Classic trap game. This one’s on the offense. They were given opportunity after opportunity to put the game away. As much as that ref deserves to be curb stomped, our failure to execute on offense when it mattered is what put us in that position.
This offense too often fails to put teams away when given multiple chances. Too often it comes back to either cost us a game or makes the end of a game way closer than it should've been.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:34 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Coach:
That 1st and goal at the 3 and can't even get 6.

That's a fail.
major fail and inexcusable
[Reply]
crayzkirk 03:37 PM 09-25-2022
While the defense as a whole played pretty well, the DL got almost zero pressure with the front four. In fact, they were barely even pushing the Colts OL back at all. In contract, the Colts DL was pushing the Chiefs OL back and disrupting plays with rushing four. For all of the talk about how Jones is as good as Donald, I don't see it. Add Clark who spins to the outside and out of plays and that's a big chunk of money that isn't contributing.

Jones was holding Ryan down and talking to him after the sack. He continue talking afterwards. Ryan waited until the official was right there to say something and Jones, in typical fashion, couldn't resist and said something else.

The pussification of America continues. George Carlin called it twenty years ago. Now they are throwing flags in football because of hurt feelings and bad words.

For whatever reason, teams seem to know what's coming from the Chiefs. Are players tipping the call? I hate to say it however I miss Hill and I think the Chiefs do as well. The receivers are seldom open.
[Reply]
Best22 03:39 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
While the defense as a whole played pretty well, the DL got almost zero pressure with the front four. In fact, they were barely even pushing the Colts OL back at all. In contract, the Colts DL was pushing the Chiefs OL back and disrupting plays with rushing four. For all of the talk about how Jones is as good as Donald, I don't see it. Add Clark who spins to the outside and out of plays and that's a big chunk of money that isn't contributing.

Jones was holding Ryan down and talking to him after the sack. He continue talking afterwards. Ryan waited until the official was right there to say something and Jones, in typical fashion, couldn't resist and said something else.

The pussification of America continues. George Carlin called it twenty years ago. Now they are throwing flags in football because of hurt feelings and bad words.
I don’t remember anyone saying Chris Jones is as good as Aaron Donald
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 03:42 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
This offense too often fails to put teams away when given multiple chances. Too often it comes back to either cost us a game or makes the end of a game way closer than it should've been.
Yeah that’s what was so disturbing about the AFC championship game. People forget that our offense blew multiple opportunities to put the game away in that one too. They didn’t have that crisp look they had in the first two games.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:45 PM 09-25-2022
Special Teams is more to blame. It’s the NFL. You can’t have at least a 2 touchdown swing on special teams.
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:49 PM 09-25-2022

Mahomes is 45-2 against teams that score fewer than 26 points.

Both losses are to the Colts. https://t.co/jelhnVlrHt

— Scott Kacsmar (@ScottKacsmar) September 25, 2022

[Reply]
the steam 03:57 PM 09-25-2022
This loss is not on Mahomes
[Reply]
dirk digler 03:58 PM 09-25-2022
I guess I missed this but when we signed Amendola, the future Colts kicker also tried out. He was solid today while ours was horrible. Toub fucked up again.
[Reply]
The Refs 03:59 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
The refs also chose to give us 2 points we probably didn't deserve.
I wouldn't say "give". I would say your TE earned it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:00 PM 09-25-2022
I put this game in the category of the Titans loss in 2019, just flush it and move on.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:00 PM 09-25-2022
I knew this would be a tougher game than most were predicting. The Colts match up pretty well against us and aren't as bad as their first two games. That d-line is no joke, they've sunk a lot of money into their offensive line and Taylor is Taylor.

Turned out, the only way we could lose was to spot them 7 while dropping a TD pass, missing a PAT, missing a FG, then being so spooked we tried a fake FG with our punter passing, then Chris Jones getting a ridiculous penalty after we'd choked the life out of them.

It was ugly.

I feel a lot better about next week's game now, though. We won't do that twice in a row.

The rookies will get better, and they team will be focused.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:04 PM 09-25-2022
The defense won the game today. The refs didn't allow it.
The refs gifted KC 2 points on the 2 point conversion. That was an incomplete pass all day long.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:09 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
LET'S ALL GET IRRATIONALLY ANGRY!
They played poorly enough that there's no sense in even getting mad. At what? They collectively shit the bed. It was a comprehensive face plant.

Aight - burn the tapes and move along I guess.

I can't be mad when they crater like this. The only thing I find frustrating was the defense, as a unit, played their ASSES off only to see one guy undo it. We won't get many stronger efforts in than the defense gave us today and it was good enough for an L. That sucks.

But...they just didn't play. So whatev.

I ain't mad about it but I am pretty concerned that the issues I'm seeing may not have an in-season fix.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up