ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We 100% deserve this loss
TomBarndtsTwin 02:05 PM 09-25-2022
Offense looked like ass most of the game.

Special teams were an abortion.

Chris Jones being a fucking idiot.

What else is there to say . . . . .
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:52 PM 09-25-2022
Orlando Brown Jr, Matt Amendola, Skyye Moore, Chris Jones, and Eric Bienemy are the reasons we lost today. Mahomes and the WR group are not on the same page yet.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:52 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by SupDock:
Pacheco also ran right into his own blocker on a kick return he should have let go out the back of the end zone.
Stop putting him on kickoff. He needs to be getting at least half of the carries.
[Reply]
DrRyan 02:52 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by jimidollar:
A well deserved loss from everyone involved. Couldn't overcome Skyy Moore's reeruned ass and the rest of the special teams shit show. Offense sucked. Justin Watson is a waste of a roster spot.
Dude, that is 100% on Pat. He's wide open their it towards the pylon and let him run under it.

That said, Skyy, Toub, Andy, Bienemy, Pat were all very underwhelming today. KC did literally everything needed to lose a game against a bad Colts team. Offense has been significantly outplayed by the defense last 2 weeks.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 02:52 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
The refs also chose to give us 2 points we probably didn't deserve.
Yeah, but we wouldn’t have been going for two if our kicker could make an extra point. We only went for 2 because we missed the first one.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:52 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
Orlando Brown Jr, Matt Amendola, Skyye Moore, Chris Jones, and Eric Bienemy are the reasons we lost today. Mahomes and the WR group are not on the same page yet.

Matt Amendola being on the top of that list.
[Reply]
Rausch 02:53 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
Dude, that is 100% on Pat. He's wide open their it towards the pylon and let him run under it.

That said, Skyy, Toub, Andy, Bienemy, Pat were all very underwhelming today. KC did literally everything needed to lose a game against a bad Colts team. Offense has been significantly outplayed by the defense last 2 weeks.
Today we needed to play like the GB defense and instead we got their special teams...
[Reply]
dlphg9 02:53 PM 09-25-2022

How the fuck is EB to blame?
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:54 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
Matt Amendola being on the top of that list.
Skyye Moore all but gave them their first TD.

[Reply]
Rausch 02:54 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
How the fuck is EB to blame?
He said he failed to prepare the guys last week. If it was true last week it sure as hell is this week...
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:56 PM 09-25-2022
So our last 2 losses have one thing in common. Mahomes and Bienemy arguing.

[Reply]
Rausch 02:56 PM 09-25-2022
Skyye Moore all but gave them their first TD.

You spot a team 7 and then piss away two FG's and an extra point. That's a lot of points to just throw away...
[Reply]
VAChief 02:56 PM 09-25-2022
I know it’s one game and the Bills lost, but you cannot lose THIS game with the schedule gauntlet they have ahead of them.

Just totally inexcusable. The Colts will be lucky to win more 2 hgames outside of their division the rest of the way.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 02:57 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
You spot a team 7 and then piss away two FG's and an extra point. That's a lot of points to just throw away...
This team is not good enough, yet, to overcome games like this one.

[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:57 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Especially when your receivers have the dropsies all day..Kelce mainly as weird as it is to say that.
[Reply]
Best22 02:58 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DrRyan:

There was a hold on the Watson play so it wasn’t going to matter anyway
[Reply]
Page 7 of 17
« First < 34567 891011 > Last »
Up