ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Nzoner's Game Room>We 100% deserve this loss
TomBarndtsTwin 02:05 PM 09-25-2022
Offense looked like ass most of the game.

Special teams were an abortion.

Chris Jones being a fucking idiot.

What else is there to say . . . . .
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:44 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
**** that will suck if he's out for that long. At this point, I don't even think Reid is any worse than Ammendola. If you can't trust a kicker to kick a 42 yard field goal, then why even have a kicker?
Reid has gotten a big pass today by many of you - he too was shitty - he coached like fucking shit today.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:45 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Bearcat

:-)
2019, vs Colts in early October... tErRriIbLe LoSs!
2020, vs Raiders in early October.. TeRrIbLe LoSs!
2021, pick a few games... tErRiBlE lOsSes!

GFY, chicken little.
[Reply]
TEX 09:47 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

GFY, chicken little.
What's Different this year?

Mod Fool.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:49 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Reid has gotten a big pass today by many of you - he too was shitty - he coached like ****ing shit today.
All things being equal, if we had a kicker and Kelce catches the TD pass he dropped it's 30-20. Take away a fumble on the 1 and a bullshit gift call by the Refs and the D allowed 6 points.

Not our sharpest game on offense, I agree. But there was a lot more than just bad coaching going on to lose this game.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:49 PM 09-25-2022
Could have been looking forward a little to a primetime game against the team that humiliated them in a Super Bowl, as well.
[Reply]
-King- 09:51 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

GFY, chicken little.
Yes all those were terrible losses. I don't get what this post is supposed to do exactly.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:54 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Who is elite, based on what you saw today?

I don’t see ANY team in the NFL right now that I can say is decidedly better than Kansas City.
No one in the AFC but Buffalo can confidently say they’re better than the Chiefs.
[Reply]
TEX 09:54 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Yes all those were terrible losses. I don't get what this post is supposed to do exactly.
I think he is saying we have been here before and that this loss is no big deal and the sky is not falling because of it.:-)

IMO, it's different because we have no playmakers on offense, OBJ has regressed, and Patrick still does not have time to throw. It's not going to be as easily fixed this time
[Reply]
TEX 09:56 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
No one in the AFC but Buffalo can confidently say they’re better than the Chiefs.
I'd say Miami is also in the conversation.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 09:56 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Could have been looking forward a little to a primetime game against the team that humiliated them in a Super Bowl, as well.
If they come out focused next week and embarrass Tampa Bay, we’ll quickly forget about this.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 11:02 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Can they though?

What happened the last time they played each other several months ago?

Buffalo already seems to be doing their best Charger imitation at the early onset of this season.

After today, Buffalo is 2-1, KC is 2-1.

KC many times over the past 2 years have been in close games, big games, and have won. Has Buffalo? No. Don’t believe me? Check the numbers on Buffalo winning games over the last 2 years. They either blow people out or they lose. Period. They haven’t proven they can win close games against good teams down to the wire. Yet another example today.

And then I look at KC’s results in the playoffs over the last couple years against Buffalo’s results.

So when I take ALL of that into account, how can we definitively say Buffalo is better?

Is it just ‘the eye test’?

Just curious as to what everyone sees in Buffalo that makes them definitively better?
[Reply]
Best22 04:38 AM 09-26-2022
Can they though?

Buffalo already seems to be doing their best Charger imitation at the early onset of this season.

KC many times over the past 2 years have been in close games, big games, and have won. Has Buffalo? No. Don’t believe me? Check the numbers on Buffalo winning games over the last 2 years. They either blow people out or they lose. Period. They haven’t proven they can win close games against good teams down to the wire. Yet another example today.

And then I look at KC’s results in the playoffs over the last couple years against Buffalo’s results.

So when I take ALL of that into account, how can we definitively say Buffalo is better?

Just curious as to what everyone sees in Buffalo that makes them definitively better?
I don’t care what team is better in September
[Reply]
Indian Chief 07:19 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Reid has gotten a big pass today by many of you - he too was shitty - he coached like fucking shit today.
I agree for the most part. Play calling aside, my biggest issue with Reid was allowing himself to get caught in no man's land with regard to the kicking game. Before someone retorts that the kicker sucked, I'm acknowledging that fact. He missed the first PAT. That's not Reid's fault, no argument.

At that point however, you sit his ass on the bench for anything other than kickoffs and make everything aside from an obvious punt into 4 down territory. No fake field goal, no missed missed field goal. In the second half, they had a made FG, the miss and the fake -- so 3 points on 3 possessions deep into Colts territory. I have every confidence, maybe misplaced, that by commiting to going for it, they could have scored at least one TD, effectively doubling their point total for those drives.
[Reply]
crispystl 09:18 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Placement on Watson's ball was awful with as much grass as Mahomes had to work with. And Kelces could've been better.

He was off all day. Multiple passes that Mahomes placed where they could be defended or made the catch harder. And that's not speaking to the missed reads or flat out missed shots.

I'm guessing this will be like last week. As more analysis comes out, Mahomes 'grade' will get worse and worse. He wasn't good again this week.
It seems like Mahomes always has some timing issues when we play on turf. It could be my imagination but, I seem to remember a couple other games on turf that he was off.
Maybe the Colts and Lions game a couple years ago?
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:01 AM 09-26-2022
Can they though?

FTR, Buffalo is 0-8 in their last 8 games decided by one score or less.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 17
« First < 61213141516 17 >
Up