ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>We 100% deserve this loss
TomBarndtsTwin 02:05 PM 09-25-2022
Offense looked like ass most of the game.

Special teams were an abortion.

Chris Jones being a fucking idiot.

What else is there to say . . . . .
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:11 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
This loss is not on Mahomes
When there is a noticeable difference in ball placement between you and Matt Ryan - yeah, you get to own some of it as well.

Mahomes got outplayed by his counterpart for the 2nd straight week.
[Reply]
bigjosh 04:12 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by the steam:
This loss is not on Mahomes

Its just as much his fault as anyone else
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:12 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They played poorly enough that there's no sense in even getting mad. At what? They collectively shit the bed. It was a comprehensive face plant.

Aight - burn the tapes and move along I guess.

I can't be mad when they crater like this. The only thing I find frustrating was the defense, as a unit, played their ASSES off only to see one guy undo it. We won't get many stronger efforts in than the defense gave us today and it was good enough for an L. That sucks.

But...they just didn't play. So whatev.

I ain't mad about it but I am pretty concerned that the issues I'm seeing may not have an in-season fix.
As long as this doesn't become a multiple game stretch like last season, whatever.

We still win that game by 7 with Butker. Just the perfect shit show.
[Reply]
-King- 04:13 PM 09-25-2022
This loss is on ST and Offense. Defense aside from the Chris Jones penalty did a great job today. And as bad as the refs were, if we won, Colts fans would be complaining about how the refs let OBJ get away with false starts the whole game.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:13 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
Its just as much his fault as anyone else
No it isn't. That makes no sense. Special teams was an absolute disaster.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:13 PM 09-25-2022
When there is a noticeable difference in ball placement between you and Matt Ryan - yeah, you get to own some of it as well.

When Watson drops a deep pass he should have caught and Kelce drops a TD he should have caught, well I guess.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:14 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
This loss is on ST and Offense. Defense aside from the Chris Jones penalty did a great job today. And as bad as the refs were, if we won, Colts fans would be complaining about how the refs let OBJ get away with false starts the whole game.
Man he was moving early and still ending up on his ass all the time.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:14 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
As long as this doesn't become a multiple game stretch like last season, whatever.

We still win that game by 7 with Butker. Just the perfect shit show.
I mean technically speaking this IS a multi-game stretch.

They got outplayed last week as well.

Like I said - it's starting to feel like we have some genuine personnel issues that we can't fix on the fly.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 04:15 PM 09-25-2022
Matt Ryan turned the ball over twice that game on fumbles. Stop this nonsense.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:16 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Again, the two point conversion was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen. At no point did he control the ball and make a football move.

The ball was moving before he even broke the plane.

That was an objectively bad call that only stood because it was called that way on the field.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 04:16 PM 09-25-2022
Here’s a silver lining.

The defense played well despite missing starters at all three levels and playing several young guys. They’ll only get even better.
[Reply]
bigjosh 04:17 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
No it isn't. That makes no sense. Special teams was an absolute disaster.

So you think he played an average run of the mill game today?

He missed wide open receivers multiple times and closed the game out with an interception.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rausch 04:17 PM 09-25-2022

I ain't mad about it but I am pretty concerned that the issues I'm seeing may not have an in-season fix.
Every issue we have right now is fixable outside of LT.

Pat can be more accurate and deliver the football quicker. We'll have competition in a few weeks at RT. Kelcee can catch teh fucking ball. Butker will be back and we won't piss 3 kicking opportunities down our leg. We have two respectable alternatives to CEH.

MVS is what he always was. JuJu is a solid no 2 option. Hardman forgot it was a contract year. These 3 aren't terrible players they're just not guys you go to when the game's on the line.
[Reply]
Marcellus 04:17 PM 09-25-2022
I mean technically speaking this IS a multi-game stretch.

They got outplayed last week as well.

Like I said - it's starting to feel like we have some genuine personnel issues that we can't fix on the fly.
They didnt get outplayed last week dude, thats a false narrative.

No need to get into the play by play but our defense was good and our offense did just enough. We had a 10 pt lead with like 1:00 left and Chargers needed 2 4th down conversions to even make it scary with an onside try.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:17 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
When Watson drops a deep pass he should have caught and Kelce drops a TD he should have caught, well I guess.
Placement on Watson's ball was awful with as much grass as Mahomes had to work with. And Kelces could've been better.

He was off all day. Multiple passes that Mahomes placed where they could be defended or made the catch harder. And that's not speaking to the missed reads or flat out missed shots.

I'm guessing this will be like last week. As more analysis comes out, Mahomes 'grade' will get worse and worse. He wasn't good again this week.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 17
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up