ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey guys, we cool?
The Refs 12:10 PM 09-16-2022
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:44 PM 09-16-2022
Does Clete Blakeman ever tell any good stories about his days backing up Tommie Frazier at Nebraska?
[Reply]
EPodolak 08:48 PM 09-16-2022
Wondering why Refs never get non-contact ACLs or at least a hammy now and then. Is it the alcohol that numbs you guys or is all that rigged too?
[Reply]
crazycoffey 10:06 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Wondering why Refs never get non-contact ACLs or at least a hammy now and then. Is it the alcohol that numbs you guys or is all that rigged too?
PFF ranks the refs as superior athletes than the players…….
[Reply]
The Refs 07:51 AM 09-17-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
So is that a yes?
You didn't answer my question.

Originally Posted by Chieftain:
Aside from that Bosa non-call, the refs did a fine job. Hussey is one of the better refs in this league.
Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
Does Clete Blakeman ever tell any good stories about his days backing up Tommie Frazier at Nebraska?
He usually brags about his accurate calls more than anything. We don't pay him a ton of attention when he does, he's kind of a rambler.

Originally Posted by EPodolak:
Remember the Greg Maddux conversation? Yup, conditioning. Add that to some 1-1 yoga training sessions from Kay Adams and you have your answer.

Originally Posted by crazycoffey:
PFF ranks the refs as superior athletes than the players…….
Without a doubt. Ed Hochuli was known as Armold Schwarzenegger. Dude would take down players in arm wrestling on the regular. Last year he beat Suh on new years eve at this big party at Tom Brady's place, bunch of players and all the refs were there. Antonio brown started lipping off about Suh losing so Suh punched him in the head. The Bucs tried to cover it up and did so pretty well. 2 Days later they played the Jets and Brown lipped off to Suh again, Suh threatened to punch him again and Brown took off his pads and ran off the field. I think you all remember that.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:53 PM 09-17-2022
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
He didn't backup Frazier. So no
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:56 PM 09-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Refs:
Again? Yes.

Pretty clear that his forced momentum took him there.

Can you provide video evidence of this?

He is not what he appears to be. I'll just leave it at that.

Both calls were correct. Again, you can't let emotions dictate your opinion of accurate calls.

I'll consistently give you a good time. DM me.

Well the NFL thought otherwise and fined Mr.PowerSlam 15k
[Reply]
The Refs 07:23 PM 09-17-2022
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
Well the NFL thought otherwise and fined Mr.PowerSlam 15k
As reported by....???
[Reply]
The Refs 11:05 AM 09-20-2022
This sounds like you guys during every Chiefs game.

[Reply]
TLO 11:08 AM 09-20-2022
This sounds like you guys during every Chiefs game.

:-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 11:16 AM 09-20-2022
This sounds like every fan during every NFL game.

Fyp
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:31 AM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
:-)
Hey we still friends?
[Reply]
the steam 04:23 PM 09-20-2022
Has Ed Hochuli switched to baseball? The 3rd base ump in the Dodgers Diamondbacks game looks like he could suit up at strong safety
[Reply]
TLO 04:51 PM 09-20-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Hey we still friends?
Sure?
[Reply]
The Refs 02:20 PM 09-25-2022
You guys are going to blame us but I think the game was fair the whole way. A lot of calls went your way too. Noone to blames but your own players here. Jones shouldn't have put his team in the position he put them in for the call to be made in the first place. Was an easy call on our end.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:11 PM 09-25-2022
Nah.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 13
< 1234 5678 > Last »
Up