ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey guys, we cool?
The Refs 12:10 PM 09-16-2022
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:34 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Excuse me, The Refs, but would you fuck the new TNF sideline reporter? Thanks for your time.
The thought of threesome with her and that new NFL side judge makes me randy!
[Reply]
scho63 01:35 PM 09-16-2022
Hey Refs, you blew a call when Gay got blocked in the back on a swing pass to the right side behind the line.

Suck it!
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 01:40 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Refs:
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
So what's the story with John Hussey? Why does he say the word "penalty" like he's the offspring of Liberace and Richard Simmons (nttawwt)? Do you guys call him "Little Hussy" behind his back?
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:19 PM 09-16-2022
I thought the AWA style body slam of Travis warranted a unsportsmanlike penalty.
Thought the same about Bosa going after Sir Patrick's legs and then giving out a holding flag against the player blocking Bosa.
Other than those 2. Not bad officiating
[Reply]
LiveSteam 03:20 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by scho63:
Hey Refs, you blew a call when Gay got blocked in the back on a swing pass to the right side behind the line.

Suck it!
Agree
[Reply]
redfan 03:29 PM 09-16-2022
Nah, we won’t be cool until you guys develop some consistency. So, like never?
[Reply]
The Refs 03:41 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Excuse me, The Refs, but would you fuck the new TNF sideline reporter? Thanks for your time.
Again? Yes.

Originally Posted by DeathByArrows:
Yet Bosa threw his arms out and went low
Pretty clear that his forced momentum took him there.

Originally Posted by scho63:

Suck it!
Can you provide video evidence of this?

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:
So what's the story with John Hussey? Why does he say the word "penalty" like he's the offspring of Liberace and Richard Simmons (nttawwt)? Do you guys call him "Little Hussy" behind his back?
He is not what he appears to be. I'll just leave it at that.

Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
I thought the AWA style body slam of Travis warranted a unsportsmanlike penalty.
Thought the same about Bosa going after Sir Patrick's legs and then giving out a holding flag against the player blocking Bosa.
Other than those 2. Not bad officiating
Both calls were correct. Again, you can't let emotions dictate your opinion of accurate calls.

Originally Posted by redhed:
Nah, we won’t be cool until you guys develop some consistency. So, like never?
I'll consistently give you a good time. DM me.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 03:57 PM 09-16-2022
#boycottcleteblakeman
[Reply]
irafreak 04:00 PM 09-16-2022
So let's just get this on record, does or has Brady ever gotten preferential officiating from you blokes?
[Reply]
The Refs 04:03 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by irafreak:
So let's just get this on record, does or has Brady ever gotten preferential officiating from you blokes?
First you need to acknowledge what Tom's success has done for the league.
[Reply]
Sorce 04:07 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
#boycottcleteblakeman
To quote yondu "Ehh that guy was a jackass"
[Reply]
irafreak 04:49 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Refs:
First you need to acknowledge what Tom's success has done for the league.
So is that a yes?
[Reply]
Otter 06:45 PM 09-16-2022
gotta do everything myself...

[Reply]
Chieftain 07:02 PM 09-16-2022
Aside from that Bosa non-call, the refs did a fine job. Hussey is one of the better refs in this league.
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:27 PM 09-16-2022
Yup, we’re cool.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up