ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey guys, we cool?
The Refs 12:10 PM 09-16-2022
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
[Reply]
warrior 12:50 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by The Refs:
It was an obvious call. He grabbed, held and then pulled. You can't let your emotions dictate what was and what wasn't a good call.

:-)

When was the last time you had your eyes checked.
Reply told a different story.
[Reply]
warrior 12:55 PM 09-16-2022
Nothing wrong with Kelce's tackle. If you don't like violence, don't watch football.

I seen that play before and it drew unnecessary roughness penaty every time.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 12:58 PM 09-16-2022
This game is why we put in the long hours at the gym. Some of us have been working with former MLB pitcher Greg Maddux to increase the velocity of our flag throwing and overall arm conditioning. I think you'll see it pay off this game.

On a related topic a few of us had issues hearing Tom tell us to throw flags last year. Rest assured, that's fixed. He now has a mic in his helmet and all refs league wide are required to have a hearing device surgically implanted in our skull.
Working with Greg Maddux for velocity?

Pinpoint accuracy... sure. Velocity? You may as well have Damon Huard working with you.
[Reply]
TLO 01:02 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:

Pinpoint accuracy... sure. Velocity? You may as well have Damon Huard working with you.
No kidding. Unless they are trying to throw a flag in someone's eye, this seems futile.
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:06 PM 09-16-2022
Does Clete Blakeman hate the Chiefs?
[Reply]
The Refs 01:08 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Mephistopheles Janx:

Can you throw 93? Because Maddux could. Obviously in today's MLB that's not that fast, but it's fast enough to get a flag from my pocket to Tom Brady's feet. My team has never struggled with accuracy, every call we make is accurate.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:09 PM 09-16-2022
Thoughts on having fan voting decide challenges?
[Reply]
The Refs 01:09 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Does Clete Blakeman hate the Chiefs?
I'll ask him. Check back in a few hours. He's chilling and having a few drinks on the beach with Angel Hernandez.
[Reply]
TLO 01:09 PM 09-16-2022
Can you throw 93? Because Maddux could. Obviously in today's MLB that's not that fast, but it's fast enough to get a flag from my pocket to Tom Brady's feet. My team has never struggled with accuracy, every call we make is accurate.
He COULD. In 1992.
[Reply]
The Refs 01:11 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Thoughts on having fan voting decide challenges?
Team Fans (in Millions)
1. Dallas Cowboys 8.5
2. New England Patriots 7
3. Pittsburgh Steelers 6.3
4. Green Bay Packers 5.2

Are you ok with these fans making the majority of the decisions to challenges? If so, then I'd say go for it. If not, then maybe let us do our damn jobs.
[Reply]
The Refs 01:12 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
He COULD. In 1992.
So? I said nothing about Maddux throwing the flags in the games. Only teaching us velocity and conditioning.
[Reply]
dtrain 01:14 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Who the **** are you?
An extremely sad fan of the team you beat sniffle sniffle.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:20 PM 09-16-2022
Why should I care? It may have been an L for the refs, but it was a W for Kansas City.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 01:32 PM 09-16-2022
Excuse me, The Refs, but would you fuck the new TNF sideline reporter? Thanks for your time.
[Reply]
DeathByArrows 01:33 PM 09-16-2022
It was an obvious call. He grabbed, held and then pulled. You can't let your emotions dictate what was and what wasn't a good call.
Yet Bosa threw his arms out and went low
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up