ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Hey guys, we cool?
The Refs 12:10 PM 09-16-2022
Hello everyone. Hope this thread finds you well.

Just wondering your thoughts on the game last night. I think the crew did a pretty good job calling the game. A few ticky tack calls could have been made for holding but I think overall the game had good flow. Naturally we had to stick to the "flags on big plays only" rule, but I think we managed to keep ourselves out of the game and allow you guys to play a heads up game.

Can't believe Samuel dropped that interception. Admittedly my crew missed the play, we were looking at some crazy looking guy dressed in all yellow stripped bibs who was spilling beer all over the place and screaming at the top of his lungs. He threatened to kill us if we didn't overturn it. And I ain't about to die, I bet the under. I've got a vacation coming up I want to be alive for.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:11 PM 09-16-2022

[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:11 PM 09-16-2022
How the fuck do you call Andrew Wylie for holding and throwing the rusher into Mahomes?
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:12 PM 09-16-2022
Whos the hot new female NFL line judge you had last night?
Have you done her?

Please tell us more.
k Thanks bye
[Reply]
The Refs 12:13 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
Have you done her?

Please tell us more.
k Thanks bye
oh YEAH. She's pretty much swiss cheese.
[Reply]
The Refs 12:14 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
How the fuck do you call Andrew Wylie for holding and throwing the rusher into Mahomes?
It was an obvious call. He grabbed, held and then pulled. You can't let your emotions dictate what was and what wasn't a good call.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:15 PM 09-16-2022
How is your prep going for the Saints vs Buccaneers?

Is your flag throwing arm feeling good for anytime a Saint even touches Brady?
[Reply]
The Refs 12:21 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
How is your prep going for the Saints vs Buccaneers?

Is your flag throwing arm feeling good for anytime a Saint even touches Brady?
This game is why we put in the long hours at the gym. Some of us have been working with former MLB pitcher Greg Maddux to increase the velocity of our flag throwing and overall arm conditioning. I think you'll see it pay off this game.

On a related topic a few of us had issues hearing Tom tell us to throw flags last year. Rest assured, that's fixed. He now has a mic in his helmet and all refs league wide are required to have a hearing device surgically implanted in our skull.
[Reply]
Sorce 12:38 PM 09-16-2022
Have you done her?

Please tell us more.
k Thanks bye
This girl lived close to you?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:41 PM 09-16-2022
Watch the first Chargers punt and tell me if it wasn't a block in the back, then watch several Chargers offensive plays with blatant holding. We can then talk about the Kelce Slam and Bosa's mock pulled to the ground cheap shot.... However, it's fun to hear all you guys say "if we only would have..."
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:42 PM 09-16-2022
Who the fuck are you?
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:44 PM 09-16-2022
Have you done her?

Please tell us more.
k Thanks bye
I'm didn't catch her name, but she is from Southern California and her 1 year old son is name Herbert, or Herbie for short...
[Reply]
The Refs 12:47 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
Watch the first Chargers punt and tell me if it wasn't a block in the back, then watch several Chargers offensive plays with blatant holding. We can then talk about the Kelce Slam and Bosa's mock pulled to the ground cheap shot.... However, it's fun to hear all you guys say "if we only would have..."
Nothing wrong with Kelce's tackle. If you don't like violence, don't watch football.
[Reply]
The Refs 12:48 PM 09-16-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Who the fuck are you?
We're The Refs.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 12:49 PM 09-16-2022
I love me some creative trolling.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 13
1 234511 > Last »
Up