ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 247
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:02 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by JustRyan:
It’s actually impressive how dominant Buffalo was today and still found a way to lose.

How do you double another teams yardage, first downs, and time of possession and still lose?

You seem like a pretty rational dude. If I were a betting man (which I’m not) I’d say the over and under on tables you’ve been slammed through is 3. Good for you.

Nobody is going undefeated, it’s a long season. See you in a few weeks.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:05 PM 09-25-2022
It’s actually impressive how dominant Buffalo was today and still found a way to lose.

How do you double another teams yardage, first downs, and time of possession and still lose?

Bills outgained Dolphins 497-212!3rd downs 67-%-38%Josh Allen threw for 400 ydsTime of possession 40:40–19:20Held Tyreek Hill to 2 rec for 33 yardsAll this despite an incredible amount of injuries before and during gameA few critical plays they didn’t make were difference— Sal Capaccio (@SalSports) September 25, 2022

The time of possession was insane too. I’m surprised that the Dolphins were able to still get around in the 4th quarter. Buffalo had a ton of cramping issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:48 PM 09-25-2022

Agreed.

Remember what I posted earlier about the Bills NOT being able to win close games in crunch time? Yet another example.

Only time Buffalo wins is when they blow teams out. They CANT win close games against good teams. This is now a 2 year trend.

Not sure if it’s a coaching thing, a confidence thing, a Josh Allen thing, etc, but it IS most definitely a thing. Check the numbers. Kind of crazy, actually.
[Reply]
lcarus 01:14 AM 09-26-2022
It felt like the Bills, Chiefs and Chargers had to lose today to keep the whole rest of the conference fanbase invested. Before today, the overwhelming notion was that we might as well just quit now and let the Chiefs, Chargers, and Bills duke it out for the conference title.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 02:54 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
Agreed.

Remember what I posted earlier about the Bills NOT being able to win close games in crunch time? Yet another example.

Only time Buffalo wins is when they blow teams out. They CANT win close games against good teams. This is now a 2 year trend.

Not sure if it’s a coaching thing, a confidence thing, a Josh Allen thing, etc, but it IS most definitely a thing. Check the numbers. Kind of crazy, actually.
Definitely have a problem closing teams out.

Though this game i’d probably put it more on the fact that 10 starters were out. I can’t remember the last time i’ve seen a non-Covid game where a team had 10 starters out of the game.

But then again, some of the unforced errors had nothing to do with backups. Bills had the ball in field goal range at the end of both halves and came away with 0 points. And a missed field goal. And a controversial no-TD catch call. It was brutal all around.

I’m starting to wonder whether McD is not the right coach to get us over the hump.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 02:55 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
You seem like a pretty rational dude. If I were a betting man (which I’m not) I’d say the over and under on tables you’ve been slammed through is 3. Good for you.

Nobody is going undefeated, it’s a long season. See you in a few weeks.
Thank you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:04 AM 09-26-2022
miami is taking that division

the bills have been exposed
[Reply]
Dunerdr 07:08 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by lcarus:
It felt like the Bills, Chiefs and Chargers had to lose today to keep the whole rest of the conference fanbase invested. Before today, the overwhelming notion was that we might as well just quit now and let the Chiefs, Chargers, and Bills duke it out for the conference title.
I was busy as shit yesterday and barely was able to watch about half the Chiefs game on my phone. When i sat down last night and saw the bolts and bills lost too, i was ecstatic. Talk about a weird week.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:26 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
miami is taking that division

the bills have been exposed
The Bills lost a close divisional game on the road while missing 5 defensive starters heading into the game.

It's definitely a disappointing loss, but saying they were exposed is Twitter-level dipshittery. I suppose I should expect as much from you.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:27 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
The Bills lost a close divisional game on the road while missing 5 defensive starters heading into the game.

It's definitely a disappointing loss, but saying they were exposed is Twitter-level dipshittery. I suppose I should expect as much from you.
josh allen is broken
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:41 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
josh allen is broken
Go make a thread about it. Sure it'll be as big a hit as your Tom Brady thread.

Say, how many Super Bowls has ol' Tommy B won since you stuck your stinking ass foot in your mouth?
[Reply]
louie aguiar 09:41 AM 09-26-2022
Josh Allen isn’t the likeable guy the media makes him out to be

People really love this dude. He’s not the leader y’all think. pic.twitter.com/kXCOieHmgr

— Evan (@ewillie_15) September 26, 2022

[Reply]
scho63 09:49 AM 09-26-2022
The Bills had almost 500 yards of offense. Allen threw 65 fucking times.

They blew in the Red Zone.

Like us, they lost more than Miami won.
[Reply]
tredadda 09:59 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
I am old. I remember when he played at University of Miami.
[Reply]
Mecca 10:01 AM 09-26-2022
Josh Allen is Josh Allen, he will make 2-5 WTF plays a game, if the other team can make him pay for those, they'll lose.
[Reply]
Page 48 of 247
« First < 384445464748 495051525898148 > Last »
Up