ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 247
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
the steam 04:54 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Don't necessarily watch her because of her looks, but Cynthia is one of the brighter minds in football analysis. I love her stuff.
Are you kidding? She literally picks every game within a point of the line. A 5 year old could do that. Do you want her prediction for the Chiefs game? I can give it to you. Chiefs 29 Cards 24 or very close to that.
[Reply]
the steam 04:56 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
Absolute kiss of death
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:16 PM 09-07-2022
the bills didn't improve in the offseason, and a lot of other teams did - they are not gonna win 12 games, i know that

massively overhyped right now - reminds me of the ravens coming down off lamar's mvp season
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:35 PM 09-07-2022
Don't hype him up cuz he will die
Make the whole block cry
His balloons in the sky
Now the opps wants me dead so i tell 'em come try
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:36 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
the bills didn't improve in the offseason, and a lot of other teams did - they are not gonna win 12 games, i know that

massively overhyped right now - reminds me of the ravens coming down off lamar's mvp season
Your football takes suck.
[Reply]
tredadda 05:37 PM 09-07-2022

They added Von Miller. While he might not be as good as he once was, that was an improvement right there.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 05:57 PM 09-07-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
{checks thread date}

Huh. This wasn't from 2020 afterall.

Yeah, this question doesn't make much sense to me. The Bills are REALLY damn good. Elite QB, good defense with plenty of depth, a very good HC, excellent depth at the skill positions, good OL.

I mean shit y'all - what isn't there to like about this squad? It's a game played outdoors in weather with an oblong ball so sometimes shit happens, but man - this is a REALLY talented football team.

No, I don't think they're being overhyped at all. In fact, I think the occasional attempts to put the Chargers and Ravens on an even keel with them has them underrated. That team, top to bottom, probably has more talent than any squad in football.
They're certainly talented and certainly an elite team.

I think it's fair to say that, in a stacked AFC field, for them to be an overwhelming choice for Super Bowl winner from national pundits, they're getting a little too much hype.

They're getting as much as, if not more, hype for a Super Bowl win as the Chiefs got after, you know, WINNING the freaking Super Bowl and facing a much less intense AFC field entering 2020.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:20 PM 09-07-2022
there's just no one to worry about on that offense other than diggs, and he's getting older

they can't keep smashing josh into linebackers
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:57 PM 09-07-2022
I don't take the Bills lightly, but I do think Allen's performance in that game was overrated.

The defender fell down on two of his TD passes, leaving the WR wide open for an easy pitch and catch. On a third, there was a blatant miscommunication in the secondary that left the receiver wide open.

The narrative would be very different if those plays had been properly defended. The score might have been closer to the AFCC game from the year before.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:07 PM 09-07-2022
there was a shitload of hype around the ravens last year, two years removed from lamar's finest season, a year after they had a slight regression to the mean

well, last year the bills regressed, allen regressed, and now we get a shitload of hype, after a fairly pedestrian offseason for that team

not buying it, and he takes way too many hits, at least lamar could avoid most of them
[Reply]
ljmhawk 07:12 PM 09-07-2022
they are good.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:01 PM 09-07-2022
The bills are a really really good team.

And other than mahomes, Allen is as good as you’ll get in the games.

The defense though is the New York knicks of the 90s to mahomes’ Jordan. They are really damn good but just don’t have the formula to outdo Andy Reid and mahomes. Which is strange because mcdermotts defense seems well suited to do the things that gus Bradley or saleh have done to frustrate mahomes.
[Reply]
raybec 4 08:12 PM 09-07-2022
bills are a sleeper non-playoff team

that roster didn't get better
Oof, that's not accurate. The Bills will cruise into the playoffs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:15 PM 09-07-2022
afc east is better than it has been in years

mark these words

the bills will not be the 1 or the 2 seed, i know that
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:43 PM 09-07-2022
there was a shitload of hype around the ravens last year,
bUt ThEy WeRe PoInT dIfFeReNtIaL cHaMpS!
[Reply]
Page 10 of 247
« First < 678910 111213142060110 > Last »
Up