ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 435
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
dlphg9 06:56 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
What the **** does this even mean?
Im assuming he's drunk.
[Reply]
kcjayhawks5 06:56 PM 09-15-2019
Can we lock this thread?
[Reply]
TwistedChief 06:56 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
That was expected, you have to take the good with the bad. In this case the honey is good golden the badger not so much. Badger be smelling sometimes.
:-) Yes.
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:58 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Mathieu was awful. Looked like he was avoiding contact. He needs to shut up on social media and just be a football player.

Fuller, Breeland, Ward, KPass and Jones stood out defensively.
When he’s doing that he is channeling his inner Justin Houston spirit onto the field of play.
[Reply]
tredadda 07:00 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
He’s good, just not worth what we gave up for him. I said it when we traded for him, and I’ll say it now. He’s not any better than Dee Ford, and we would have been better off keeping Ford and a first round pick.
No we wouldn’t.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:12 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
Our D only allowed 10 points. Shut the **** up bitch. The whining is insufferable.
There's a difference between whining and being critical. You don't seem to have the brain capacity to distinguish between the two. I don't see anyone complaining about how well the D did, so what the fuck does them allowing 10 points have to do with anything? Using your logic, then people are being whiny when they say our OL sucks.

The Chiefs gave up a fuck ton to get Frank N Beans, so he needs to perform. If we don't sign Jones long term it's because we gave Clark a big contract. I'd rather have Justin Houston than Clark and would take Dee Ford, a 1st round pick, and that $100 mil over Clark.

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clark is drawing double teams. Can everyone stfu
I don't care what he's facing, he needs to be better. All these guys get doubled, but they still over come. He was on a much worse D line last year, so I'm sure he was double teamed, but he still produced.

And I'm tired of people using the let him adjust to the scheme! Well I was under the impression that Spags D let these guys just go out and play football and not worry about the scheme so much. He's gotta play better.
[Reply]
dlphg9 07:20 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
No we wouldn’t.
We'd be better off with just the 1st rounder. Justin Houston or Dee Ford would be icing on the cake.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 07:23 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by jonzie04:
He’s good, just not worth what we gave up for him. I said it when we traded for him, and I’ll say it now. He’s not any better than Dee Ford, and we would have been better off keeping Ford and a first round pick.
:-)
[Reply]
petegz28 09-15-2019, 07:29 PM
This message has been deleted by petegz28.
dlphg9 08:04 PM 09-15-2019
How offended some of you get over any type of criticism blows my mind. I can only imagine how big of pussies some of you must be in the real world by your reactions to criticism of a football player.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:05 PM 09-15-2019
ERMAGHERD NO SERRK IN TERR GERRRMS
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:06 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
We'd be better off with just the 1st rounder. Justin Houston or Dee Ford would be icing on the cake.
Depends.

Maybe the first round pick would be better than Clark, but we don’t know for sure.

I don’t trust Houston or Ford to stay healthy and they’re both expensive.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 08:19 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Depends.

Maybe the first round pick would be better than Clark, but we don’t know for sure.

I don’t trust Houston or Ford to stay healthy and they’re both expensive.
Not to mention that Houston wasn't going to sign to come back to KC anyway.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 08:24 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Honey Badger sucks worse. .

got beat bad a few times today

A stupid post in a stupid thread...
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 08:26 PM 09-15-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
There's a difference between whining and being critical. You don't seem to have the brain capacity to distinguish between the two. I don't see anyone complaining about how well the D did, so what the **** does them allowing 10 points have to do with anything? Using your logic, then people are being whiny when they say our OL sucks.

The Chiefs gave up a **** ton to get Frank N Beans, so he needs to perform. If we don't sign Jones long term it's because we gave Clark a big contract. I'd rather have Justin Houston than Clark and would take Dee Ford, a 1st round pick, and that $100 mil over Clark.

I don't care what he's facing, he needs to be better. All these guys get doubled, but they still over come. He was on a much worse D line last year, so I'm sure he was double teamed, but he still produced.

And I'm tired of people using the let him adjust to the scheme! Well I was under the impression that Spags D let these guys just go out and play football and not worry about the scheme so much. He's gotta play better.
SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP. BITCH
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 08:29 PM 09-15-2019
As a whole, I think fans are too ate up with sacks. They’re awesome, don’t get me wrong, but they don’t correlate to great team defense nearly as much as many seem to believe.

See Chiefs last year for reference.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 435
< 12345 67891555105 > Last »
Up