ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Nzoner's Game Room>The good news after the Week 3 loss.
Rain Man 06:22 PM 09-25-2022
If you need to stop the run, just put Khalen Saunders in there. The Colts' league leader ran for 3.4 yards per carry today.

L'Jarius Sneed is a man playing in a league of less-good men. He's becoming my favorite defensive player. He blitzes, he sets the edge, and he can cover.

We got pressure on the passer this week and also turnovers, which has been a problem in the recent past.

Carlos Dunlap is emerging as our great free-agent pickup of the year. He's making me forget about Melvin Ingram.

The Chargers got absolutely destroyed today by a team that most people have never heard of. The Jaguars, I think?

The Raiders are the Raiders so they're irrelevant.

The Bills lost so we're still the best team in the NFL.

The broncos got destroyed in a completely embarrassing fashion.*

All in all, it was a tough week, but it's pretty much a wash since all of the other relevant teams lost. We'll survive and will move on to next week.

* - The game hasn't started, but seriously, are you going to doubt me on this?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:16 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
Offense sucked all over. Nothing went right.
I don’t know about that. I watched CEH go right a few times. Unfortunately, the hole was to the left.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:17 AM 09-26-2022
I agree that Sneed is our best defensive player other than the two series per game where Chris Jones shows up.

And I hope McDuffie is great, but so far he's been a mythological beast for us. I only see poorly focused photographs of him and hear the legends. At some point I'd like to see him firsthand on the field.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:18 AM 09-26-2022
Defense was awesome. They're flying. Hitting. Physical. They were punishing Taylor and Ryan.

They just got gassed at the end there after the Jones penalty.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:19 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Defense was awesome. They're flying. Hitting. Physical. They were punishing Taylor and Ryan.

They just got gassed at the end there after the Jones penalty.
He got lost in coverage a few times, but Harris looks great as a reserve LB
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:19 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I agree that Sneed is our best defensive player other than the two series per game where Chris Jones shows up.

And I hope McDuffie is great, but so far he's been a mythological beast for us. I only see poorly focused photographs of him and hear the legends. At some point I'd like to see him firsthand on the field.
I would like to introduce you to Nick Bolton and Willie Gay. Nice guys. Can balance their check books and chew gum at the same time.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:19 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
He looks better than every LB we've had since DJ (not counting Gay and Bolton obviously).
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:21 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I would like to introduce you to Nick Bolton and Willie Gay. Nice guys. Can balance their check books and chew gum at the same time.
I would strongly consider Bolton if he wasn't wearing a #32 jersey. It confuses me every time I see it because I can't figure out who the new safety is.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 11:21 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
He looks better than every LB we've had since DJ (not counting Gay and Bolton obviously).
Yeah, I was really impressed and didn't feel like it was that huge of a drop off. And it follows really well on that solid preseason performance he had where he flashed in the exact same manner.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:21 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Yeah early on he was a bit lost in coverage. But damn he started laying the wood.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 11:21 AM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Agree with this, which is both a compliment to Harris and an insult to several players over the last few years.

How the hell did Niemann get snaps last year when we had this guy?
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up