ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>The Thing About BigRedChief...
Dallas Chief 05:04 PM 09-25-2022
So my older brother from IL was in state for work and I had to be on the Tampa side for work early tomorrow. It was just coincidence that we were both going to be in the same place at the same time and I hadn't seen my brother in over two years due a laundry list of circumstances...mostly shame on me. So I trekked over to St. Pete this morning to meet up with him so we could watch the game together.

I knew the Arrowhead South thing was a much bigger deal on this side of FL so I messaged BRC about the spot where they gather every week. He got right back to me and offered to save us two seats among a throng of 120+ Chiefs fans, which he did. So we get there and BRC proceeds to literally take us to our seats, introduces us to some other fans seated nearby and visits with us the entire game. Not only that but they bring decorations for their section of the pub, lead in the Tomahawk Chop when appropriate and use a megaphone for " It's a Kansas City Chiefs...FIRST DOWN!!!" Throughout the entire game he was continually asking folks if there were ok or if they needed anything. Unreal amazing host!!!

Why am I sharing? BRC gets a lot of grief for whatever reason(s) on here. But if you haven't met him IRL, I cannot begin to tell you what an amazingly nice person he is and how much effort he puts into making game to a great experience for everyone around him. My brother and I had an amazing time with the Arrowhead South crew and it was all because of BRC. So thank you BRC and I hope I can return the hospitality and kindness you showed us today.
[Reply]
threebag 01:26 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Same. Who doesn't brag on CP?
It’s hard not to brag when you check off all the boxes

1. Sweet ass mullet or goatee if bald
2. Rocking Ass Camaro (not fucking camero) or Cadillac
3. 12-14 home wrecker for stirring her guts
4. Fans of the Greatest Football Team
5. Mom doesn’t pay for your shit
6. Alpha as fuck, no beta cucks
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:26 PM 09-26-2022
Originally Posted by loochy:
I don't think anyone here has HATE for him. I don't think I've ever seen anything malicious out of him. It's more like just eyeroll moments followed by the tradtional CP pileon. I also think that most of us here (outside of the DC hardcore) understand the difference between online CP user and real life CP user.
I don’t try to have a different online persona than the IRL one. Makes sense to me. Getting old now. Maybe I have too many experiences in my head? Or maybe I picked the wrong time to quit sniffing glue.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up