ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>NFL rule for what Jones did
ShowtimeSBMVP 02:25 PM 09-25-2022
Using abusive, threatening, or insulting language or gestures to opponents, teammates, officials, or representatives of the League

https://operations.nfl.com/the-rules...all-act-fouls/
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:21 PM 09-25-2022
:-)

The two point conversion call at the end of the first half was worse.

That was objectively bad.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:22 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
The subjectivity of the call is the issue I have. We all see this get ignored constantly, but it for some reason was called in this critical situation. That’s the frustrating part.

If this was called all the time, then I wouldn’t have an issue with it. We know that isn’t the case though.
100%

Not to mention a max yard penalty for something that has nothing to do with the game except hurt feelings. Refs should not have this much power to influence games. Holding is either holding or it’s not. This taunting is such bullshit because refs have to allow a lot of it but get to decide when it’s just too much.

If anything change it to 5 yards and non-automatic first down.
[Reply]
RetiredSeniorChief 06:25 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by nealrm:

It was a bad call, one of several that went against the Chiefs this game and those calls ended up deciding the match.

The turnstile at Left Tackle had more effect on the outcome of the game then that one stupid call.
[Reply]
suzzer99 06:32 PM 09-25-2022
The refs could have easily not made the call. But I'm still mad at Jones for even giving them a chance. Just :-) and get off the damn field.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 06:36 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by chiefsfan987:
disagree. It's really not that hard to not keep your mouth shut after making a play. It's just a game, you don't have to rub it in that you made a play.
And yet here you are with your cock holster open. Kindly go fuck yourself you NFL apologist.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 06:38 PM 09-25-2022
I've heard Tom Brady say words caught over the mike multiple times this year, and one today even, to other teams but no flag. That's why it's a dumb rule. It's subjective and can be used if a ref needs a tampon change.
[Reply]
louie aguiar 06:38 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
:-)

The two point conversion call at the end of the first half was worse.

That was objectively bad.
To tell you the truth, I was shocked that wasn’t overturned. I didn’t think it was a catch.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 06:48 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by louie aguiar:
To tell you the truth, I was shocked that wasn’t overturned. I didn’t think it was a catch.
That’s because it wasn’t a catch. It wasn’t CLOSE to a catch. That was an incompletion all day long.

I was shocked that that play stood. It wasn’t even close.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 06:49 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
That’s because it wasn’t a catch. It wasn’t CLOSE to a catch. That was an incompletion all day long.

I was shocked that that play stood. It wasn’t even close.
Bullshit
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up