ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Nzoner's Game Room>Orlando Brown is NOT an NFL left tackle
Mr. Wizard 08:45 PM 01-16-2022
He can’t handle the speed rush. Move him to the right side and draft a left tackle. Oh yea, cut Sorensen.

That is all.:-)
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 08:08 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Mr. Wizard:
He can’t handle the speed rush. Move him to the right side and draft a left tackle. Oh yea, cut Sorensen.

That is all.:-)
Everyone was saying I was crazy when I posted this. We supposedly have an elite oline. Actually we have an elite interior and a left and right tackle that are average to less than average.
We also have a below average offensive coordinator. When things go bad Andy jumps in which is often.
This offense is clinging…. Clinging to bienemy, clinging to Wylie, clinging to a left tackle that wants to be the highest paid left tackle in history, clinging to the loss of tyreek, until they find an answer besides Kielce teams now have a blueprint to shut us down.
Our offense is not well.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 08:13 PM 09-25-2022
Extending him would probably be a mistake. Of course, that makes left tackle need #1 next year. Unless KC completely shits the bed they're probably picking in the 20s, so very likely will need to trade up for a top tackle. Not sure what the draft looks like, but have to hope one is available. Of course, trading picks makes it that much harder to replenish the barren WR position, but it is what it is. Can't throw to the WR if your QB is on his back.
[Reply]
TEX 08:59 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I still don't get why anyone would want to replace Brown when he is one of the best in the league playing LT. He is a left tackle that's the position he plays and our offense is cutting loose. We need continuity along the offensive line and he is young and will only improve and Patrick will get use to his blocking and will be more aware if a rush is coming. No worries but make no mistake Brown is a left tackle and he is here to stay or we wouldn't have traded a first round for him.
He sucks. And what sucks worse is losing Tyreek to help pay for OBJ to suck.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:02 PM 09-25-2022
Willie Oof
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 09:22 PM 09-25-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
I still don't get why anyone would want to replace Brown when he is one of the best in the league playing LT. He is a left tackle that's the position he plays and our offense is cutting loose. We need continuity along the offensive line and he is young and will only improve and Patrick will get use to his blocking and will be more aware if a rush is coming. No worries but make no mistake Brown is a left tackle and he is here to stay or we wouldn't have traded a first round for him.
Lmmfgdao.

And Clyde is the next Priest Holmes, yeah yeah yeah we get it, you don't have any other glasses but those rose colored ones.

The only continuity this line has right now is making Mahomes run for his life from the jump. Orlando Brown is a serviceable RT at best.

AT BEST.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 14
« First < 41011121314
Up