ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 344
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***** The Official Chiefs vs bengals game day thread*****
big nasty kcnut 12:00 AM 01-29-2023
It's time to finish this. Welcome to the ARROWHEAD INVITATIONAL!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:51 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Whodey1990:
We don't have to put our paws on them. They will follow us out of the stadium.
Who wouldn’t love to call a place home that’s best known for its diarrhea chili and having the most polluted river in the country?
[Reply]
Chris Meck 10:52 AM 01-29-2023
Seems like a lot of scared talk on here. I don't blame you. My Bengals own your Chiefs, and we're going to loot your stadium, steal your women, and stroll out of Arrowhead with another AFC champion trophy in our stead. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Tonight we ride.
I'd tell you to eat shit, but you already willingly and proudly do.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 10:52 AM 01-29-2023
I'm expecting a fired up Chiefs squad. I hope Mahomes plays more like a surgeon than fired up; that works better for QBs. But the rest of the squad needs to play with feverish energy.

Outside of last year, we started slow in the other 3 AFCCG. Different rosters I know but I hope the veterans learned from those mistakes.
[Reply]
Whodey1990 10:53 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Perhaps one day you'll understand. I know it's hard to set your sights on an achievement your team has never accomplished and likely never will.
The future is very bright. Burrow will fill his fingers with rings. The Chiefs had their time in the spotlight, but it's over. After all, there's no shame with being second best in the AFC. You can still hold your head high.
[Reply]
DaFace 10:54 AM 01-29-2023
The future is very bright. Burrow will fill his fingers with rings. The Chiefs had their time in the spotlight, but it's over. After all, there's no shame with being second best in the AFC. You can still hold your head high.
You poor child. You remind me of Bills fans two years ago. It's cute.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:54 AM 01-29-2023
James Palmer reporting that Spags gameplan is draftsically different than last time.

Good. Play zone coverage rarely my dude
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:54 AM 01-29-2023
Feline AIDS shots available at Petco
[Reply]
DaFace 10:54 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Who wouldn’t love to call a place home that’s best known for its diarrhea chili and having the most polluted river in the country?
And meth. Lots and lots of meth.

Which probably explains their fans a bit, I suppose.
[Reply]
JPH83 10:55 AM 01-29-2023
Seems like a lot of scared talk on here. I don't blame you. My Bengals own your Chiefs, and we're going to loot your stadium, steal your women, and stroll out of Arrowhead with another AFC champion trophy in our stead. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Tonight we ride.
This is the best you can imagine in your fever dream, and it still misses out being humiliated again in the SB, which is the final act.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 10:56 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
James Palmer reporting that Spags gameplan is draftsically different than last time.

Good. Play zone coverage rarely my dude
Good. The Spags that took down Brady and the undefeated Faketriots is needed today… step up his strategy to that level.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:58 AM 01-29-2023
"ride" indicates hoax
[Reply]
Whodey1990 10:58 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
The Ohio River is as clean as any. Now you're just making stuff up to cover your fear. I understand. I was nervous like that this time last year going into Kansas City. Now I'm as relaxed as a sunning turtle on a riverbank. The only question about today is how much we're going to win by. The outcome has been decided. Next stop Arizona.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:00 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I agree with that. This week and the Super Bowl will probably determine who takes it. If either wins it all and plays a big role, that’s probably the best 7th round rookie season ever.
In the biggest moments, Jaylon Watson shines the brightest.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 11:00 AM 01-29-2023
LOLZ

This was our 'rebuilding year', you dumb-ass. We've got like 6 of the starting 22 are rookies. And we're still right here, hosting the AFCCG despite the toughest schedule in football.

If you don't get it done tonight, it ain't happening for you. Burrow will go sit with Marino in 'would've, could've, should've' corner.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:01 AM 01-29-2023
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
I'd tell you to eat shit, but you already willingly and proudly do.
Rep
[Reply]
Page 16 of 344
« First < 61213141516 171819202666116 > Last »
Up