ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Man I could be in trouble....
KCChiefsMan 07:05 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by JennyGump:
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.

Thanks
[Reply]
WebGem 12:58 AM 02-23-2004
Why in the hell would you get on here and tell us something like that? I highly doubt you screwed anything but your hand.

But if I am wrong, you better go get your penis probed by your doctor. That's the price you pay for being a moron.
:-)

rep
[Reply]
Ultra Peanut 09:40 AM 02-23-2004

:-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 11:20 AM 02-23-2004
I dont know if this girl has anything or not, but the way my life goes it's almost a sure thing that she gave me HIV or something........I feel like killing myself
[Reply]
go bo 11:25 AM 02-23-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I dont know if this girl has anything or not, but the way my life goes it's almost a sure thing that she gave me HIV or something........I feel like killing myself
well, if she "gave" you hiv, you don't need to kill yourself, you already have!

seriously, all this is just a tad premature...

just go get tested for std's and then in 90 days, get retested for hiv, and that'll be the end of it...

in the meantime, stop worrying so much and

of course, be sure to use high-quality condoms from now on... :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 04:52 PM 09-28-2013
Originally Posted by Jenny Gump:

Apparently this is the very first positive rep I ever gave out. Interesting.
[Reply]
wazu 05:56 PM 02-22-2004
You should marry this woman immediately. Instant family!
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 05:58 PM 02-22-2004
Would you hit it if you were sober?

Go get tested if your scared.
[Reply]
morphius 06:06 PM 02-22-2004
I can't even pretend to relate.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 07:12 PM 02-22-2004
There is something biblical about cutting off the part of your body that offends you (or causes you to sin).

So you have to choose between cutting off your hand, which hoisted all those drinks to your face - or cutting off your winkie, which led you into a bad situation with a skank. If you decide to do both, better do your winkie first, cause that might be hard to do with just one hand.
[Reply]
alanm 07:32 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by :
WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!!
You sure that's the only time? :-)

"Being drunk, fat and stupid is no way to go through life young man"
Dean Wormer to Flounder - Animal House.:-)
[Reply]
Rausch 07:37 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
I just had sex with some slut I met at a party and after I came I realized that the condom had broke......I'm stressing out like crazy here. WHY AM I SO STUPID WHEN I GET DRUNK!!!! I normally wouldn't have had sex with a slut like her, but I think it's a combination of being really really drunk and had just broken up with my girlfriend...DAMNIT!
Ignorance is not the answer to the question....

That said, I've done the same thing 100x's.....never got a kid or a disease. But given the choice, at least the disease would have the common courtesy to kill me.

Kids just keep you broke, tired, and busy for 40 years.... :-)
[Reply]
wazu 08:37 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by Rausch:
That said, I've done the same thing 100x's
You've had 100 condoms break? Are the ones you use homemade or something?
[Reply]
4th and Long 08:39 PM 02-22-2004
Originally Posted by Adam:
You've had 100 condoms break? Are the ones you use homemade or something?
Siran Wrap and a rubber band! :-)
[Reply]
whoman69 08:46 PM 02-22-2004
Speaking of sluts, I have spoken before of my neighbor who got the mail order bride from South America. She came here just to take him for his money and thought not giving it up would give her some leverage. She covered it with some crap about her son not being used to sleeping alone. After they broke up this illegal alien is doing anything to make money. She stole his gold collection and he can't recoup it because it is now theirs. She does other things like return things after they were on sale to get more money for the return. She has been looking for another sucker to latch on to, but times are tough. Latest news is that she is now a $20 hooker turning tricks with the Mexicans she knows.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up