ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 59
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2022 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
chiefscafan 11:19 AM 03-08-2022
The Los Angeles Chargers select. Drake London, WR, USC

The hometown guy doesn’t go anywhere gets to be a star for one of the hometown teams. Chargers add a weapon for Justin Herbert to compete with Chiefs for the AFC West and beyond.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:25 AM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by chiefscafan:
The Los Angeles Chargers select. Drake London, WR, USC

The hometown guy doesn’t go anywhere gets to be a star for one of the hometown team. Chargers add a weapon for Justin Herber to compete with Chiefs for the AFC West and beyond.
Thought that might be the direction they go. They don't seem to know what to do with Williams and he's always been a similar sort of physical WR with stiff hips and long strides.

So they could replace Williams with London and get cheaper and faster in the process without having to alter their offense much.

It's a nice fit. I had him going here or NOLA.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:14 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Thought that might be the direction they go. They don't seem to know what to do with Williams and he's always been a similar sort of physical WR with stiff hips and long strides.

So they could replace Williams with London and get cheaper and faster in the process without having to alter their offense much.

It's a nice fit. I had him going here or NOLA.
He was my pick. Damn. Ok. Gimme a minute to look at my second option.
[Reply]
BossChief 01:15 PM 03-08-2022
The Saints select Dax Hill, S, Michigan.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:28 PM 03-08-2022
The Philadelphia Eagles select Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington

The Eagles ran zone more than anybody in the NFL this year and McDuffie is a terrific zone corner that can start day 1 opposite of Slay.

Jermaine Johnson, Jameson Williams, and Trent McDuffie.

What a haul.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:29 PM 03-08-2022
Kellerfox sent me his pick.

The Pittsburgh Steelers select Tyler Linderbaum, IOL, Iowa
[Reply]
Titty Meat 01:35 PM 03-08-2022
Tyler Linderbaum is a hell of a player that's a great pick for Pittsburgh
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:36 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by staylor26:

So far each of the players I've ballparked in a 'this draft is looking rough' board for the Chiefs have gone off except I didn't have Pickett going that early...

I could see Penning not going in the 1st as well. I felt like that was a bit of a reach when I made it. Though I could see that pick being Green instead.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:25 AM 03-10-2022
So far each of the players I've ballparked in a 'this draft is looking rough' board for the Chiefs have gone off except I didn't have Pickett going that early...

I could see Penning not going in the 1st as well. I felt like that was a bit of a reach when I made it. Though I could see that pick being Green instead.

Spoiler!
So 4 of the guys I selected ahead of the Chiefs ended up still on the board when the Chiefs made their pick:

Cameron Thomas, Andrew Booth, Roger McCreary and DeMarvin Leal. In their places were Kenny Pickett, Zion Johnson, Trey McBride and Darian Kinnard (Johnson being a guy I selected. Like I said, it was really off the cuff).

2 DL and 2 CBs swapped in for 1 QB, 2 OL and a TE.

So the CP draft fell a little bit better for KC, IMO, than my off the cuff draft.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 01:45 PM 03-08-2022

Was hoping he would drop to Bengals but expected him not to.

If Giants didn't land Malik at QB would have traded down and grabbed him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:19 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by MahomesMagic:
Was hoping he would drop to Bengals but expected him not to.

If Giants didn't land Malik at QB would have traded down and grabbed him.
Penning and Raimann seem like probable picks for Cincy, IMO.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:38 PM 03-08-2022
I'm telling you, this is why picking as the Chiefs (especially late in the draft) sucks SO hard.

The hive mind here turns this board into an absolute bloodbath by 25 every year. The CP Mock has a surprising lack of real "WTF?!?" picks most seasons.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:46 PM 03-08-2022
I'm telling you, this is why picking as the Chiefs (especially late in the draft) sucks SO hard.

The hive mind here turns this board into an absolute bloodbath by 25 every year. The CP Mock has a surprising lack of real "WTF?!?" picks most seasons.
This mock draft has gotten to the point where half of the teams draft the players that they want the Chiefs to draft....or they just take BPA no matter what.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:51 PM 03-08-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
This mock draft has gotten to the point where half of the teams draft the players that they want the Chiefs to draft....or they just take BPA no matter what.
Exactly. The players we study most (for the Chiefs) always get drafted earlier in this mock.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:22 PM 03-08-2022
Exactly. The players we study most (for the Chiefs) always get drafted earlier in this mock.
This is how Garrett Bradbury's happen.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 59
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up