ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 172
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:31 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
The best part is the meltdown here. It’s like a jr high girls drama session.

This place never disappoints when it comes to vaginal drama.
You're the last person that should be throwing stones.
[Reply]
DaFace 03:31 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Nate Taylor is saying EB and Reid are meeting today
It would kind of be hilarious if, after all this, they feel pressure to keep him just to refute all the BS in the article.

5 year extension for EB, here we come!
[Reply]
Fish 03:32 PM 02-17-2022
JFC, what an embarrassment of a thread. Hope those dipshit wannabes learned their lesson. But doubtful...
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:32 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by DaFace:
It would kind of be hilarious if, after all this, they feel pressure to keep him just to refute all the BS in the article.

5 year extension for EB, here we come!
Then they would come out and state that they had it in the article that he was staying.
[Reply]
suzzer99 03:32 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
Nate Taylor is saying EB and Reid are meeting today
An actual reliable source enters the chat.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:35 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
"there's no way these guys could have had this first!"

:-)

jealous fucks
Easy to get it when you can throw out speculation based off the legendary “unnamed sources”
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 03:35 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Then they would come out and state that they had it in the article that he was staying.
EDITOR'S NOTE!
[Reply]
oldman 03:35 PM 02-17-2022
Let's get real. The Chiefs are a multi-billion dollar enterprise. Anything that tarnishes their reputation is going to be met with the fury of 1000 Karens. Dirty laundry is to be kept in-house. Andy, PMII, Kelce, and others are pros and will not throw a team member or coach under the bus. There may be differences of opinion, but again, keep it in-house. This is not the same as the Hill story since that involved off field actions.

This isn't about racism. As pointed out, Mahomes is of color. I won't bother to count, but the majority of the players are of color. It's about trust between the staff and the players. Does that trust exist, despite the yelling on the sidelines? If yes, groovy, move on, nothing to see here. If not, someone has to go. The Chiefs have more than a half a billion dollars invested in Mahomes more than 500 EBs. As I said earlier, nobody pays $125 and up a seat, not to mention $60 in parking and $12 beers, to see EB coach.

I do find some of the assertions, such as EB's contract having a clause that allows him to call the plays, rather absurd. I find it plausible that PMII isn't at his best at times and that causes failure, not the play calling. However, given that EB has had numerous HC interviews and still, despite being the OC of a team that has gone to 4 consecutive AFCCGs, can't get a job makes me wonder about his worth.

Lastly, are Clay, Marty, et al attention whoring? No doubt they are, but let's see how this plays out. Andy said earlier that he and EB would talk this week. Has that happened yet? We may never know the details of that meeting, but perhaps it is time for someone to step back and look at the guy in the mirror.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:37 PM 02-17-2022
If we were in this to attention whore we'd do it more than once every two years.

Odd to question our motivations.
[Reply]
Iowanian 03:38 PM 02-17-2022
the local talking heads are going to chew on this for a couple of days, rain or shine....because there isn't shit else to discuss.

They LOVE having some crumbs.
[Reply]
Third Eye 03:38 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Who's Marty and do they post here?
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/member.php?u=4120
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:40 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
You're the last person that should be throwing stones.
Don’t give a fuck actually especially from your whiney ass.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:40 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
the local talking heads are going to chew on this for a couple of days, rain or shine....because there isn't shit else to discuss.

They LOVE having some crumbs.
They absolutely love this.

Carrington scrambled his ass off to get that roundtable together.

I bet those ad revenue whores didn't sleep last night.
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:40 PM 02-17-2022
Originally Posted by oldman:
Let's get real. The Chiefs are a multi-billion dollar enterprise. Anything that tarnishes their reputation is going to be met with the fury of 1000 Karens. Dirty laundry is to be kept in-house. Andy, PMII, Kelce, and others are pros and will not throw a team member or coach under the bus. There may be differences of opinion, but again, keep it in-house. This is not the same as the Hill story since that involved off field actions.

This isn't about racism. As pointed out, Mahomes is of color. I won't bother to count, but the majority of the players are of color. It's about trust between the staff and the players. Does that trust exist, despite the yelling on the sidelines? If yes, groovy, move on, nothing to see here. If not, someone has to go. The Chiefs have more than a half a billion dollars invested in Mahomes more than 500 EBs. As I said earlier, nobody pays $125 and up a seat, not to mention $60 in parking and $12 beers, to see EB coach.

I do find some of the assertions, such as EB's contract having a clause that allows him to call the plays, rather absurd. I find it plausible that PMII isn't at his best at times and that causes failure, not the play calling. However, given that EB has had numerous HC interviews and still, despite being the OC of a team that has gone to 4 consecutive AFCCGs, can't get a job makes me wonder about his worth.

Lastly, are Clay, Marty, et al attention whoring? No doubt they are, but let's see how this plays out. Andy said earlier that he and EB would talk this week. Has that happened yet? We may never know the details of that meeting, but perhaps it is time for someone to step back and look at the guy in the mirror.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 03:41 PM 02-17-2022
If the article is true, why was it pulled off the intertubes?
[Reply]
Page 53 of 172
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763103153 > Last »
Up