ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 172
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:14 PM 02-16-2022
https://twitter.com/Chughes612/statu...cy8fT3yNQ&s=19
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 09:14 PM 02-16-2022
This is a crazy amount of detail :-). Theres no way this amount of stuff is getting out. Sorry, I dont buy it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:15 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
What a load of bullshit.
I know, right? How could Bieniemy do those things.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:16 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Tyreek is a free man.

Unless EB is calling the plays.
Well, guess we'll see if he leaves and the offense looks different next season.

Not really understanding why they would "quietly sign him to another year" with specific wording in his contract to call plays... and agree with Franchise, there's simply no amount of optics for having him back if he's not even under contract, much less wasn't under contract last season.

I don't doubt at all that a lot of that stuff happens... $500 million QB + coaches with egos. My Mahomes fan narrative was one of being really frustrated early in the season, throwing balls at the feet of receivers... and not having any trust in the offensive play calling could of course fit that narrative.

I wonder what happened between the Bills game and Bengals game though? All the talk about how quiet the headsets were at the end, and Kelce, Mahomes, and Hill figuring out shit on their own.... and then a week later, egos blow up? :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:16 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Chiefs=Champions:
This is a crazy amount of detail :-). Theres no way this amount of stuff is getting out. Sorry, I dont buy it.
I'm old enough to remember when people didn't buy that Crystal Espinal was extorting Tyreek.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
https://twitter.com/Chughes612/statu...cy8fT3yNQ&s=19
Smoking gun.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:18 PM 02-16-2022
Something happened on the way and in the locker room- the entire team came out shellshocked. No energy and they were all pissed off.

The play calling was putrid the second half. If EB was calling all the plays- he should be fired.

Sounds like the coaching staff is broken and not Mahomes.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:18 PM 02-16-2022
EB BBQs in a crockpot
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:18 PM 02-16-2022
It's pretty easy to disprove a significant part of the narrative there. Bieniemy contractually having the right to call plays. It's been stated on record, multiple times in interviews, that Reid is the primary play caller for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Not really understanding why they would "quietly sign him to another year" with specific wording in his contract to call plays...
I don't know, but it wasn't one of Reid's best decisions.

Whatever positives EB brought, the negatives piled up this last year at a heretofore unseen level.

My guess is the guy thought he was going to little-dictator himself into a coaching job. Given his lengthy criminal history he doesn't seem to be the sharpest tool in the shed when making decisions.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:20 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's pretty easy to disprove a significant part of the narrative there. Bieniemy contractually having the right to call plays. It's been stated on record, multiple times in interviews, that Reid is the primary play caller for the Chiefs.
Give it a rest.
[Reply]
Halfcan 09:21 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Well, guess we'll see if he leaves and the offense looks different next season.

Not really understanding why they would "quietly sign him to another year" with specific wording in his contract to call plays... and agree with Franchise, there's simply no amount of optics for having him back if he's not even under contract, much less wasn't under contract last season.

I don't doubt at all that a lot of that stuff happens... $500 million QB + coaches with egos. My Mahomes fan narrative was one of being really frustrated early in the season, throwing balls at the feet of receivers... and not having any trust in the offensive play calling could of course fit that narrative.

I wonder what happened between the Bills game and Bengals game though? All the talk about how quiet the headsets were at the end, and Kelce, Mahomes, and Hill figuring out shit on their own.... and then a week later, egos blow up? :-)
They called their own plays and won the game. Maybe this pissed EB off. It was bad optics that he would not get a head coaching job- so took control of the Bengals game and choked.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:21 PM 02-16-2022
Woodward and Bernstein level shit right here !!
[Reply]
DRM08 09:21 PM 02-16-2022
Regardless of whether the report is 100% accurate, I am hoping for new voices in the coaching staff.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:22 PM 02-16-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Give it a rest.
Sorry, but it's pretty much impossible to ignore a gaffe that blatant in the "reporting" here.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 172
< 12 34561252102 > Last »
Up