ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 103 of 172
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>How a pair of attention whores destroyed any ounce of credibility they ever had
Hammock Parties 08:55 PM 02-16-2022
Enjoy. And fuck EB.

How a season-long rift between Mahomes and Bieniemy ruined the AFC Championship
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:08 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Gates and Sons original is the perfect sauce. For reals
Preach brother.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:10 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Yeah, Gates is all about the sauce.

Have you ever tried Night of the Living Dead sauce? I buy it online and always have a bottle or two around.

I will now! awesome love a good rec. and the nice pop cult cover-art on the label. That bottle looks pretty badass, actually.
[Reply]
Kman34 10:11 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That guy got killed by a dragon…
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:12 PM 02-21-2022
I have never tried it - but I guarantee you it'd work on scrambled eggs and cheese, maybe some green onion. I'd do it, YOLO.
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 10:14 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
After 1400 posts … I have decided to weigh in on Clay’s recent news … but before I do … I think I ought to tell all of you a little bit about me … my love for the Kansas City Chiefs that started back in 1963 … and the fact that I am a long time member on here who reads everything … but posts little.

I’ll make the background short … and get to the point of my post.

I was nine years old when the Chiefs came to Kansas City. Yup … I’m right up there with gblowfish in age and experience. Both my father and I were HUGE football fans and wanted to be a part of this exciting new league.

My dad got us tickets to the very first preseason game played in Municipal Stadium in August of 1963. He and my Mom sat in regular seats … and I was in the end zone as a new member of the Huddle Club in my brand new T-shirt. I remember we played the Buffalo Bills and we won the game … but there was hardly anybody there. There were literally hundreds, if not thousands of empty seats. The Chiefs were just a novelty starting out.

The cool part was as a member of the Huddle Club sitting in the end zone …. They did not use nets at that time for field goals or extra points. You guys should have seen some of the scraps for the football! I got bloodied more than once trying … but sadly never caught one.

My dad purchased season tickets for he and my mom for the regular season in 1963 (and he had them at both Municipal Stadium and later Arrowhead until he passed away in 1991) ... and I had my yearly Huddle Club Membership. Due to school functions and other things … I only averaged 4-5 games a year … but lived and breathed for every game on the radio or TV when I couldn’t go … but I was in attendance for the Longest Game in NFL History on Christmas Day in 1971. (That game HURT REALLY BAD GUYS)

When The Chiefs moved to Arrowhead 1972 … my family shifted their 2 season tickets … but by then I was too old for the Huddle Club … so I only got to go when mom stayed home. In the 70’s, 80’s, and 90’s as an adult … I purchased my own season tickets at Arrowhead … but gave them up when they took away smoking in the seating sections. By then, almost all home games were televised so I could party my ass off on game day and not have to worry about getting stopped on the way home anymore.

Like many of you … I LIVE AND BREATHE CHIEFS FOOTBALL! Game days are an EVENT for me … I KNOW every one of you know what I mean!

Over the years I have had occasion to personally know many of the Chiefs players personally … and socialized with some of them on a regular basis. That trend continues today. I could bore you with the “how” and “why” I knew them …. But that’s a follow up story for another day. Rest assured, I am still well connected within the confines of Arrowhead, and I’m proud to call many people who work there my friend.

All that said … I want to get to my point of this post. So buckle up … here we go!

I BELIEVE CLAY IS TELLING US ACCURATE INFORMATION HERE!

I will admit that there is some of it reported out of context … and I will further admit that errors in one detail … can cause doubts about the whole story. This is where you guys weigh in.

I UNDERSTAND your feelings and doubts … and you all want VERIFICATION that people can’t give you to protect their sources … But in this case … I can confirm that the “gist” of Clay’s story is 100% spot on based on people I’ve spoken with and like Clay … I can’t name them for obvious reasons.

In further defense of Clay … This guy is one of the truest Chiefs fans on here. From his game day threads … to his OUTSTANDING videos with Red Tribe Cinema … He lives and breathes the Chiefs just like the rest of us!

Being in radio and television all my life … I can’t begin to describe the time and effort it takes to produce ONE of those videos that we all enjoy. And he does them for us for free!

Is he a bit egotistical … yes … does he like attention … yes … but I think we ALL do the same a little bit in our everyday lives. Has he gone nuts … NO!!! …. We all just have to be patient to see where this story bottoms out.

I should also probably admit here that I HAVE NEVER MET Clay! He is a total stranger to me and could walk up to me to say Hi and I wouldn’t know who the Hell he was

But I thought it was time to weigh in and ask everybody to give this guy a break. He has given many hours of info and entertainment to us … maybe it’s time somebody gave him a break

Once again … I can tell you that MOST OF the story is TRUE! Not all of it! But MOST of it … And this will all come to light very soon from what I’ve been told.

I’ve also read all 1400 posts in this thread … and many of you have hit upon the truth in your own ways and your own means. I wish I could link all the posts that I’m talking about because some of you are pretty good detectives.

But the doubters and haters need to chill and watch what happens next.

Clay is NOT so dumb after all ….

GO CHIEFS!

OK ... I’m ready now … FLAME AWAY!
I became a Chiefs fan in 1984. I will get right to the point.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Independence with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old Raytown prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like we should keep Elvis Grbac over Rich Gannon. Sometimes he would accuse KC Wolf of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

I lost my virginity to a fellow Chiefs fan in the woods next to Lot D while tailgating before the October 2000 Chiefs-Seahawks Monday Night Football game. She was built like John Alt but had a sweet southern drawl like Brodie Croyle.

I received Lake Dawson's autograph at a shopping mall sometime during the 1990s.

All that said … I want to get to my point of this post. So buckle up … here we go!

[Reply]
Bearcat 10:17 PM 02-21-2022
I have never tried it - but I guarantee you it'd work on scrambled eggs and cheese, maybe some green onion. I'd do it, YOLO.
Hmm, I've never tried it on a breakfast burrito... usually go with salsa or this chili garlic sauce. Throw some chorizo or sausage in there, damn...

[Reply]
Simply Red 10:17 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Kman34:
That guy got killed by a dragon…
that's a low-key roast. Dope bud
[Reply]
Bearcat 10:18 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Zap Rowsdower:
I became a Chiefs fan in 1984. I will get right to the point.

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Independence with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old Raytown prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like we should keep Elvis Grbac over Rich Gannon. Sometimes he would accuse KC Wolf of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

I lost my virginity to a fellow Chiefs fan in the woods next to Lot D while tailgating before the October 2000 Chiefs-Seahawks Monday Night Football game. She was built like John Alt but had a sweet southern drawl like Brodie Croyle.

I received Lake Dawson's autograph at a shopping mall sometime during the 1990s.

:-)

And oh shit, I was at that game. :-)
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:22 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
So you don’t have a dick and you die before the ending?
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:23 PM 02-21-2022
Hmm, I've never tried it on a breakfast burrito... usually go with salsa or this chili garlic sauce. Throw some chorizo or sausage in there, damn...

when shit pops like that and gates etc, it's what's fun about bbq and other fusion types. There's a place in Atlanta called Antico - and it's pizza. The story is that every thing from the brick oven to the paint on the walls was imported from Italy. Promise me if you're ever down here in Atlanta you'll try it, it's just unbelievably good. Sadly the only true CP'er to testify has deceased (FMB!) but absolute must if you come down to Georgia - FYI he has a Limoncello chicken joint neighboring - with the same make-up. Dude is a phenom w/ true italian food, IIRC he'd learned it all from family. You notice it though, down to the rock salt and crushed red pepper flakes - it's drastically better than the norm, yes even those mostly 'normally irrlevant' condiments. I roll the crust ends in both w/ olive oil - shit is amazing.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:25 PM 02-21-2022

[Reply]
Bearcat 10:31 PM 02-21-2022
when shit pops like that and gates etc, it's what's fun about bbq and other fusion types. There's a place in Atlanta called Antico - and it's pizza. The story is that every thing from the brick oven to the paint on the walls was imported from Italy. Promise me if you're ever down here in Atlanta you'll try it, it's just unbelievably good. Sadly the only true CP'er to testify has deceased (FMB!) but absolute must if you come down to Georgia - FYI he has a Limoncello chicken joint neighboring - with the same make-up. Dude is a phenom w/ true italian food, IIRC he'd learned it all from family. You notice it though, down to the rock salt and crushed red pepper flakes - it's drastically better than the norm, yes even those mostly 'normally irrlevant' condiments. I roll the crust ends in both w/ olive oil - shit is amazing.
Nice! Looks great from that video... so many places advertise a brick oven pizza and what not, but still hard to find a true Italian pizzeria that's comparable to being in Italy, as opposed to being Americanized in one way or another.
[Reply]
Dartgod 10:31 PM 02-21-2022
Yeah, Gates is all about the sauce.

Have you ever tried Night of the Living Dead sauce? I buy it online and always have a bottle or two around.

I always have a bottle of that and the tame version on hand.

And I use their The Squeal rub on my pork butt and ribs.

[Reply]
Simply Red 10:34 PM 02-21-2022
Nice! Looks great from that video... so many places advertise a brick oven pizza and what not, but still hard to find a true Italian pizzeria that's comparable to being in Italy, as opposed to being Americanized in one way or another.
normally I can't stand red peppers, but their pickled peppers they use are something else man, also their parm is super sharp and salty, so good. Those little details make it a great experience.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:35 PM 02-21-2022
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I always have a bottle of that and the tame version on hand.

And I use their The Squeal rub on my pork butt and ribs.

I love their labels!
[Reply]
Page 103 of 172
« First < 3539399100101102103 104105106107113153 > Last »
Up