« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Patriots
cmh6476 01:38 PM 01-13-2019
too soon?
[Reply]
BossChief 01:59 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by ThanksForTheLoan:
Exactly.

I can't believe Chiefs fans wild over-confidence on here. You think they were playing the Texans or something.

Very strange.

Also, the typical "cheating" excuse/lie towards the beginning of this thread, is what we always saw from Indy and other loser fanbases who had fear. It seems to always be a pre-emptive excuse strike in case they lose.

Some teams execute framejobs against the Pats (Jets and Colts), and I don't expect that here from KC at all, but they best hope the players on KC aren't coming in with such an attitude.
The Patriots aren’t the same team as they’ve been in the past.

They are a 3-5 road team now that hasn’t won a playoff game away from Gillette in over a decade.

Prepare your booty
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:00 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by BleedingRed:
We are not looking past you, we are looking right at you. And we are no scared nor do we see a reason to be.
God DAMMIT--be scared already, BleedingRed!!
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 02:00 PM 01-16-2019
They're a 1 see every year. 2004 is the best example @ Pitt. This has a very similar feeling to that.

Steelers fans looked past the Pats big time and though the 10.31 game in Pitt meant something.

lol
I must have missed that game. Did the fans play poorly or something?
[Reply]
WhamBlock 02:03 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
They are a 3-5 road team now that hasn’t won a playoff game away from Gillette in over a decade.
The Chiefs haven't won an AFCCG at home in their entire existence.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 02:03 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll:
God DAMMIT--be scared already, BleedingRed!!

[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 02:05 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by WhamBlock:
The Chiefs haven't won an AFCCG at home in their entire existence.
Because there are players on this years team that were on those teams...
[Reply]
WhamBlock 02:06 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by Chief_N_Bama:
My bad, I thought we were just posting irrelevant facts for the fun of it.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 02:06 PM 01-16-2019
twitter.com/MikeGiardi/status/1085613912882589696
Yep. They're going to have to mix in some zone, though, even though Mahomes does well against it.

The key is not letting get right, which means not letting him step up and run right to buy more time.

Also, limit the big play to Hill and Kelce, and make him throw MORE -on drives like the first half of the first match up with the 2 INTs and his happy feet.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 02:07 PM 01-16-2019
Don't you see, Chief_N_Bama, you're supposed to be fucking scared already. Stop resisting it!!
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 02:07 PM 01-16-2019
I must have missed that game. Did the fans play poorly or something?
If you don;t think football is an emotional game and about attitude/mentality, I cannot help you.

Whoa.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:08 PM 01-16-2019
Only ones from this year, because previous years don't matter.

And only ones from October on, because September is still the preseason.

And only ones from certain stadiums, because the team never wins there.

And only ones from the game where the QB didn't have an MCL sprain, even though seemingly his knee was hurt in every loss.

And once you get through those, we can only look at games where they ran plays named after protozoans. And even then only SPARINGLY, we have to look at those with a rate of 8-10%.
[Reply]
ThanksForTheLoan 02:10 PM 01-16-2019
Originally Posted by BossChief:
The Patriots aren’t the same team as they’ve been in the past.

Prepare your booty
Keep thinking that.

You keep drinking anti-Pats media Koolaid, and you'll be sucking your thumb Sunday night wondering what happened.

My goodness. You'd think after 20 years of people disrespecting the Pats and being burned, you'd stop.

lol

I love it. Love everything about it....Underdog, road game so they can shut everyone up, etc.

Plays right into their hands.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:10 PM 01-16-2019
Also, limit the big play to Hill and Kelce, and make him throw MORE -on drives like the first half of the first match up with the 2 INTs and his happy feet.
It was his 7th start. If you've watched him over the course of the season, you've seen his footwork steadily improve. The "happy feet" are almost gone.
[Reply]
htismaqe 02:11 PM 01-16-2019
Keep thinking that.

You keep drinking anti-Pats media Koolaid, and you'll be sucking your thumb Sunday night wondering what happened.

My goodness. You'd think after 20 years of people disrespecting the Pats and being burned, you'd stop.

lol

I love it. Love everything about it....Underdog, road game so they can shut everyone up, etc.

Plays right into their hands.
Wow, the insecurity in this post.
[Reply]
Chief_N_Bama 02:13 PM 01-16-2019
So, the Pats record on the road THIS year is irrelevant, huh? And you guys wonder why no one wants to talk football with you...
[Reply]
Page 57 of 142
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107 > Last »
Up