Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Media Center>Fallout: The Series
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 11-29-2023
FUCKING NAILED IT! :-)

[Reply]
Wallcrawler 08:19 AM 04-18-2024
Originally Posted by notorious:
I haven’t played the games, what was so bad about the season finale?

I thought it was all good.
Nothing.

The finale has a great hook for season 2 while still providing adequate resolution to the current season's main story beat of Lucy looking for her father. That last shot with New Vegas on the horizon has anyone who played that game excited.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:02 PM 04-18-2024
Just finished E5 last night. Still enjoying the series. For a series based on a game this one feels like the best so far that I've seen.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 03:59 PM 04-18-2024
I thought the finale was okay, but the main thrust of what this show purports as the most evil ideology is kind of shit. Otherwise it's probably my favorite new show I've seen in a minute.
[Reply]
Fish 08:07 PM 04-18-2024
‘Fallout’ Officially Renewed for Season 2 by Amazon
[Reply]
notorious 08:22 AM 04-20-2024

My God, I will have completely forgotten about this by the time it comes out again.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:48 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Just finished E5 last night. Still enjoying the series. For a series based on a game this one feels like the best so far that I've seen.
I watched ep 1 last night and so far it looks like our guy Goggins is going to class the production up. He came to play. I was less than impressed with the rest of the cast. At some points I thought the sets looked great and spot on. Other times it seemed kinda' cheap and guided by wires.

Eh, it's one ep. Goggins is infinite fun and the guy that plays the Brotherhood leader is always a king of creepy. Our lead isn't bad. It's only one ep so I'll have to watch 3 or 4 this weekend and really give it a chance.
[Reply]
Rausch 10:49 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Fallout New Vegas was definitely the best of the newer games. Of all the Bethesda games I've played, it has the best, and certainly least annoying, main quest line.
I heard they're giving one of them a facelift and update. Is that NV or 4? I assume NV 'cause 4 didn't come out that long ago.
[Reply]
Frazod 11:47 AM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
I heard they're giving one of them a facelift and update. Is that NV or 4? I assume NV 'cause 4 didn't come out that long ago.
I certainly hope it's NV, because it just doesn't work worth a crap on my new computer (which I bought last year when Starfield came out because my old one, which I bought 10 years ago for Fallout 4, couldn't handle the specs). I haven't tried to play 4 on the new one yet.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:47 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I certainly hope it's NV, because it just doesn't work worth a crap on my new computer (which I bought last year when Starfield came out because my old one, which I bought 10 years ago for Fallout 4, couldn't handle the specs). I haven't tried to play 4 on the new one yet.
NV is just plain ugly these days, needs a facelift.

Update was a nothing burger, seek mods :-)
[Reply]
Rausch 01:12 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:

Update was a nothing burger, seek mods :-)
Well, that sucks...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:11 PM 04-20-2024
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Well, that sucks...
https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas?t...%28all+time%29

They have some High res mods for it, check them out.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:04 PM 04-21-2024
Digging this a ton. I just finished up the episode where
Spoiler!

(*spoilered, just in case)

I started the original Fallout game and just didn't get into it. Probably have less than an hour of playtime wrapped into it, so I'm going into the show basically unspoiled with no idea what's to come. They've done a great job worldbuilding, and I dig the little nods to the game like the stimpak shot restoring health instantly (Lucy, the dog). They've even made the outro music seem creepy and foreboding somehow. And Walton Goggins is fantastic in this, as he is in about everything I've seen him in.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 05:00 PM 04-22-2024
Just finished watching it a second time. Man they did such an amazing job with this show and the cast is about perfect. Still have a couple questions that I hope get answered in season 2.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:27 AM 04-23-2024
This show was awesome. It really was such a perfect homage to the games.

My personal favorite was The Ghoul saying “Thou shalt get sidetracked by random bullshit every time”. So true and totally meta.

I also chuckled at Maximus telling Lucy anything could be in the medical research facility. That was always my first thought when entering a building. Am I dealing with ghouls, super mutants, synths, raiders, radroaches, mirelurks???
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:32 AM 04-23-2024
Norm hacking the Overseer terminal, Blamco Mac & Cheese, Sugar Bombs, radroaches, the Brotherhood, the Enclave, Radaway, Stimpaks, Abraxo Cleaner, Pip Boys, Super Duper Mart, Mr Handy, Red Rocket gas station, New Vegas.

It all seems small but important for the fan base.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up