ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 35 of 36
« First < 253132333435 36 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs potentially building new stadium in Kansas
Sassy Squatch 09:45 AM 03-29-2022

Chiefs prez Mark Donovan, when asked this AM about potential new stadium options, said the team has considered options in state of Kansas. They like Arrowhead and legacy of Lamar Hunt’s stadium, but have been pitched by Kansas developers on a bunch of options. Something to watch.

— Kevin Clark (@bykevinclark) March 29, 2022

[Reply]
htismaqe 12:30 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by threebag:
Probably will happen, maybe we can be the KC STRIPS and finally hire some hot cheerleaders
They're just going to change the name to the KC Cheats because Bengals fans started a change.org petition.
[Reply]
II. 01:09 PM 02-08-2023
I get it the focus is money, but Arrowhead is undoubtedly a top league environment that certainly wouldn't be equal with "upgrades." But after what they did to San Diego & Oakland, it may unfortunately be inevitable
[Reply]
tk13 01:40 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by O.city:
I refuse to believe they're leaving what they have. No one can convince me otherwise
If they do, I imagine part of it would be the belief that the concrete is just not going to hold up another 30 years. Plus getting more money from suites and luxury boxes of course. But I'm interested to see what they say about the maintenance issues about keeping the current stadium.
[Reply]
stevieray 01:46 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
That Chicago clip is funny. “Fans demand” amenities. Yeah, good one! I demand more expensive eateries and lounges, since I’m really not there to watch a football game. No, I am demanding so much more.

Fake and gay. It’s all about what OWNERS demand. And any other concept is an insult to our intelligence
^
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 01:47 PM 02-08-2023
Whoever was the first to bump this during Super Bowl week needs to off themselves ASAP.
[Reply]
tk13 01:32 PM 04-17-2023
This is about the practice facility but interesting answer from Andy Reid today when talking about some of the grades from the recent NFLPA survey... the one where the Chiefs rated poorly in several areas.

#Chiefs Andy Reid said he doesn't think the facility is behind the times and that you don't usually upgrade a facility that you may be leaving soon.

— PJ Green (@PJGreenTV) April 17, 2023

[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:59 PM 04-17-2023
Very interesting how 2031 is when the lease ends as well as Patrick's last year of his contract.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:02 PM 04-17-2023
The Chiefs have the 3rd oldest stadium in the league so yea it's coming.
[Reply]
Womble 02:14 PM 04-17-2023
Missouri should get a new franchise if the Chiefs move to Kansas.

I'd root for the Missouri Redskins.
[Reply]
Stewie 03:56 PM 04-17-2023
The Woodlands is out there for the taking. Great location with infrastructure in place.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 03:57 PM 04-17-2023
I really hope that when they do build a new stadium that it's at Truman. Screw moving to Kansas.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:03 PM 04-17-2023
ARROWHEAD Stadium is the best stadium in the USA. If the CHIEFS leave it I'm done. SoFi Stadium is a $5 Billion piece of trash
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:13 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by tk13:
This is about the practice facility but interesting answer from Andy Reid today when talking about some of the grades from the recent NFLPA survey... the one where the Chiefs rated poorly in several areas.

The Chiefs can still make incremental improvements/upgrades to their training facility/locker room... similar to when they renovated their gameday locker room inside of Arrowhead Stadium a few years ago, before the stadium issue is resolved.
[Reply]
Balto 04:20 PM 04-17-2023
When are the Royals leaving for Down town? Thats probably the time frame we should be looking at.
[Reply]
BWillie 06:28 PM 04-17-2023
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I really hope that when they do build a new stadium that it's at Truman. Screw moving to Kansas.
It doesn't matter if it is in Kansas or Missouri. What matters is a good central location for people to get to and if the surrounding area is desirable.

Right now its in fucking Raytown basically. Its quite possibly one of the worst areas I could think of.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 36
« First < 253132333435 36 >
Up