ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 160
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Reaper16 09:49 PM 10-24-2014
Needed a Snugga reference to be perfect, but sheesh that is one dank MS Paint creation.
[Reply]
RealSNR 09:57 PM 10-24-2014
I now think the MS Paint should have stood by itself, but I wanted to maintain some semblance of format. My Direckshun "roast" never got the burst I thought it would.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 10:15 PM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
23. Demonpenz

I am the man everybody says 'i may not agree with him but i would by him a beer anytime'

It may seem like im not so smart becuase i troll a lot but there are a ton of grate historical figures who seemed not very smart but actually were genious such as hairy Trueman, Jamaal Charles, and gary glitter

Id like to thank all of chiefsplanet for this wonderful ranking including SNR for the roast Phobia for making this all possible and rico and timbone for getting excited when interest was down because there lives suck. Also id like to thank my loyal fans and readers. Without you I wouldnt be writing for anybody but id probably still be employed because the internet loves that lady who rights review of the Olve Garden. Also thank you to pestilence and congratulations on you're upcoming retirement. I hope you enjoy spending time doing the important things in life like spending time with family, going golfing, and fucking yourself.

God bless america. Long live the mcrib.

Demonpenz is a sportswriter and execution editor for the Atchison Times.
:-) That's the hardest I've laughed in a couple of days. Well done!
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:42 PM 10-24-2014
I made a roast.....:-). Awesome.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:53 PM 10-24-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
I remember when Demonpenz roasts used to be teh funny.
I've said too much too inebriated, go SNR and go Penz.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 11:02 PM 10-24-2014
Someone hit me up when we get to the top 30. That pawn, SNR should have some gold by then!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:24 PM 10-24-2014
It's mind-bottling to think we've gotten to the cusp of the top 20.

Truly wonderful, the mind of an SNR.
[Reply]
crazycoffey 04:38 AM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Someone hit me up when we get to the top 30. That pawn, SNR should have some gold by then!
Watched the royals win game three, so happy; I came here to update the OP, read a sarcastic comment about the OP not being updated, decided I wouldn't do it. /PGM
[Reply]
Bowser 08:19 AM 10-25-2014
The inclusion of "Mein Kampf" on 'Penz's bookshelf next to the Book of Dicks ALMOST outweighs the absence of any Airwolf mention.

Brilliant, nonetheless.
[Reply]
rico 10:57 AM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I've said too much too inebriated, go SNR and go Penz.
Meh, my comment didn't even mean anything about the roast. I didn't think it was unfunny....I didn't think it was funny either...but that's because I didn't get it...because I know close to nothing about D-penz...which has been the case with quite a few roasted posters for me. The only thing that sticks out to me about D-penz, is that that used to have that Big Bang Theory avatar who fellers are always responding to his posts with, "I remember when Demonpenz used to be funny."

Still pretty n00btricious, I am.
[Reply]
rico 11:06 AM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I've been mentioned in two roasts now. My arrow is pointing UP! Buy in now, guys.
I've noticed myself being mentioned a few times now, as well. A couple times, I brought up being on the list, but not roasted...I think I went on a tangent about it one night when I had been drinking and then another time... can't remember the circumstances. Anyways, I've been more or less roasted in the accumulation of mentions on some of these other roasts. :-) The same can probably go for you, homeslice!!!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:08 PM 10-25-2014
I'm still fucking irritated.
[Reply]
Direckshun 12:11 PM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
SNR is BUT A PAWN.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:15 PM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
I've noticed myself being mentioned a few times now, as well. A couple times, I brought up being on the list, but not roasted...I think I went on a tangent about it one night when I had been drinking and then another time... can't remember the circumstances. Anyways, I've been more or less roasted in the accumulation of mentions on some of these other roasts. :-) The same can probably go for you, homeslice!!!
Would be interesting to see people write their own roasts...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:53 PM 10-25-2014
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Would be interesting to see people write their own roasts...
They'd turn into typed hand-jobs.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 160
« First < 30707677787980 8182838490130 > Last »
Up