ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Epic Super Bowl Eats 2023 - Whats Cooking?
Easy 6 07:39 PM 02-01-2023
How many of you are still brainstorming for food ideas?

How many of you already know whats sizzling?

And how many just don't care yet?

One of the very best things about this place, is how many great cooks and assorted foodies we have among us... so whats cooking for 57?
[Reply]
KCUnited 05:56 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by poolboy:
Im letting the Peanut cook me some wings....delicious :-)
Mildly to faintly funny Peanut story as it applies to our Super Bowl run.

I flew in for the Divisional game and headed straight to the downtown Peanut afterwards for my wing fix. Wings were incredible as always and it was filled to the gills in there. Just a pure chaotic combo of people and like 3 guys working.

I had just got done destroying my wings, sitting at the bar and dude brings me a brand new beer. I'm ready to sit back and bask in the glory of victory with a belly full of Peanut wings and dude opens the lid to one of those flip top garnish bins for cocktails and such that sits on top of the bar and knocks my full beer over right into my chest and lap. Direct fucking hit with a stanky IPA.

He was mortified about it and comped everything for us including more beers but the kicker was that I flew in just for that day and was flying out first thing in the morning so I didn't bring a change of clothes.

So the next morning at the airport, the 3 hour flight home, and the 40 minute Uber back to my house I was reeking of stale beer.

No ragrets tho
[Reply]
Graystoke 06:59 PM 02-07-2023
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief:
BTW we are doing brisket and Philly cheese steaks with a broad mix of sides. We are having a smaller party than the 2 previous 2 superbowls. Too many people are a distraction plus if the game doesn't go well it is uncomfortable for my guests.
Philly Cheese steaks seems inappropriate. Tell your guest they are Brisket Chieftain’s
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 07:06 PM 02-07-2023
Whoever suggested chicken enchiladas in green chile sauce - that's what I'm doing.
Plus, I made both red and yellow jello shots, it they last til Sunday. I had never actually had one before.
[Reply]
icepick64 08:13 PM 02-07-2023
Kansas City burnt ends. Going to smoke the point, and grind the rest for burger meat (brisket/chuck/short rib)

Cut into chunks, sauce, return to smoker.

Also doing a smoked Mac n cheese and various dips
[Reply]
poolboy 06:19 PM 02-08-2023
Im gonna have to fire up the grill...cook some chicken, sunday is gonna be a long waiting game
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:36 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Mildly to faintly funny Peanut story as it applies to our Super Bowl run.

I flew in for the Divisional game and headed straight to the downtown Peanut afterwards for my wing fix. Wings were incredible as always and it was filled to the gills in there. Just a pure chaotic combo of people and like 3 guys working.

I had just got done destroying my wings, sitting at the bar and dude brings me a brand new beer. I'm ready to sit back and bask in the glory of victory with a belly full of Peanut wings and dude opens the lid to one of those flip top garnish bins for cocktails and such that sits on top of the bar and knocks my full beer over right into my chest and lap. Direct fucking hit with a stanky IPA.

He was mortified about it and comped everything for us including more beers but the kicker was that I flew in just for that day and was flying out first thing in the morning so I didn't bring a change of clothes.

So the next morning at the airport, the 3 hour flight home, and the 40 minute Uber back to my house I was reeking of stale beer.

No ragrets tho
Im gonna have to fire up the grill...cook some chicken, sunday is gonna be a long waiting game
Had to look it up, sounds like a great joint/s

https://www.peanutkc.com/menu-info-menu/
[Reply]
poolboy 07:03 PM 02-08-2023
Some long days...waiting...Cooking up a bunch a food is a great way to kill the time
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:11 PM 02-08-2023
Rib/chicken rubs and BBQ sauces arrived, finally. Going shopping tomorrow, whoo-hoo!!!
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:14 PM 02-08-2023
Some long days...waiting...Cooking up a bunch a food is a great way to kill the time
I'm prepping up everything humanly possible saturday evening, so that sunday is a low stress breeze

But if there was a Peanut level bar in my town, I'd maybe let them do all of the heavy lifting and soak in all of the feelgood, man behind the facemask pregame shows
[Reply]
poolboy 07:40 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'm prepping up everything humanely possible saturday evening, so that sunday is a low stress breeze

But if there was a Peanut level bar in my town, I'd maybe let them do all of the heavy lifting and soak in all of the feelgood, man behind the facemask pregame shows
The Lebron celebration helped reduce the Superbowl noise a little...4 more days of Sushi
[Reply]
Third Eye 08:38 PM 02-08-2023
Every year I stress myself out trying to get stuff ready so this year I said “fuck it” and ordered a couple slabs of ribs and a pound of burnt ends from Joe’s for my contribution to the menu. Yeah, I’m being lazy, but I also won’t be running around trying to get shit done.
[Reply]
poolboy 08:43 PM 02-08-2023
I bet Joes is smoking a truckload this weekend
[Reply]
Mr Grimm 09:11 PM 02-08-2023
Well, for my first post back in over a decade.....

I'll be making 4 lbs of Thai "Ninja" Meatballs....
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:21 PM 02-08-2023
Originally Posted by Mr Grimm:
Well, for my first post back in over a decade.....

I'll be making 4 lbs of Thai "Ninja" Meatballs....
Well don't just stop there, tell us all about it...
[Reply]
poolboy 02-08-2023, 09:22 PM
This message has been deleted by poolboy.
poolboy 09:31 PM 02-08-2023
yeah, what is in it, some carolina reaper sauce?
Welcome back by the way
[Reply]
Page 10 of 16
« First < 678910 11121314 > Last »
Up