ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 94
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark no longer fucking sucks
TwistedChief 09:30 PM 07-30-2022
Ok, guys. Frank has stopped drinking and is serious about this season. I can’t stop drinking for more than 8hrs at a time so Clark’s abstinence is notable and impressive. He and Andy had a heart to heart, shared some cheeseburgers (Frank is probably now also vegan and went Impossible Burger), chugged some Mr. Pibb, and came to an understanding.

Watch his presser from today. It’s probably one of the most real and honest things I’ve seen from a player. If you’re rooting against Frank Clark after that you’re probably either repressing some demons in your life or are related to Red Dawg.

This is a safe space to celebrate Frank Clark this season. 8 sack minimum. Let’s build this guy up rather than choosing to spend the season breaking him down.

Join me on the Shark bandwagon. There’s blood in the water.

And the obligatory: keep doubting Frank fucking Clark.
[Reply]
Al Czervik 12:02 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
New screen saver!
That first sack on Burrow was solid bitch slap.
Frank set the tone of the game with that play!
[Reply]
RunKC 12:24 AM 01-30-2023
IDGAF what ya’ll say. The Frank Clark contract was worth it. He’s played a big part in us good to 3 SB’s.

He was fantastic tonight
[Reply]
Iconic 12:31 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
IDGAF what ya’ll say. The Frank Clark contract was worth it. He’s played a big part in us good to 3 SB’s.

He was fantastic tonight
yeah. its had its ups and down but in the end you can't argue with results. play revisionist history all you want but he's been a key cog for us in 3 separate sb runs.

i accept frank for what he is and at this point i'd be hard pressed to get mad about this trade. we got our values worth.
[Reply]
thabear04 12:40 AM 01-30-2023
Did he earn his money for winning the AFC championship?

AFC Championship Win: $500,000
(50% snaps +. 60% regular season snaps)
[Reply]
BWillie 12:42 AM 01-30-2023
Dude balls out in the playoffs...dunno how he does it but he does.

Mr January
[Reply]
-King- 12:46 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I actually had forgotten about it until RunKC brought it up in this thread recently.

Your attempts to deflect from your shit take are obvious though.

Whether it was the Tyreek trade or bringing Clark back, Veach clowned you.

Hold the L.
You quoted a post where I was basically saying he had a good game :-). How miserable are you really? Chiefs win the AFCCG and you spend the night trying to call people out. Short man syndrome is a bitch. Couldn't be me.
[Reply]
Bump 01:09 AM 01-30-2023

He was fantastic tonight

I'll take playoff success any day over regular season stats
[Reply]
Zap Rowsdower 08:12 AM 01-30-2023
Watching all the clips of Frank Clark getting playoff sacks and then talking sh*t in interviews after is taking me back to those 2019 Super Bowl run feelings.
[Reply]
redfan 08:17 AM 01-30-2023
The guy is just amazing!! Playoff Shark!!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:24 AM 01-30-2023
:-) I'm just waiting for Mount DJ to erupt in this thread. It's going to be hilarious.
[Reply]
headsnap 08:24 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
****ING LEGEND.

Burrow Head :-)
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:33 AM 01-30-2023

He was fantastic tonight
Hell yes it was.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 08:47 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) I'm just waiting for Mount DJ to erupt in this thread. It's going to be hilarious.
Nope - played a very good game tonight.

The team badly needs a complementary rusher alongside Jones and when Clark plays like that guy, this defense can win football games.

Last night he was that guy. We got the effort we needed from him and he actually dominated reps. Ain't any arguing otherwise and no sense in trying.

He deserves a tip o' the cap for that game.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 08:49 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

The team badly needs a complementary rusher alongside Jones and when Clark plays like that guy, this defense can win football games.

Last night he was that guy. We got the effort we needed from him and he actually dominated reps. Ain't any arguing otherwise and no sense in trying.

I’m not going to evaluate his performance until we get his coverage grade though
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:49 AM 01-30-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:

[Reply]
Page 65 of 94
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975 > Last »
Up