Page 941 of 4879
« First < 441841891931937938939940941 942943944945951991104114411941 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:45 PM 07-28-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
So slowly that he cant even participate in practice with his new team...gotcha.
They cleared him to practice, he could if they wanted him to. They want to bring him along slowly. Big deal. I would get worried if he hasn't done anything around the 2nd PS game.

SD always held out LT in the PS, seems like a good thing to take it slow with a guy returning with 2 bad knees. Look how long it took Houston to recover.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:48 PM 07-28-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
They cleared him to practice, he could if they wanted him to. They want to bring him along slowly. Big deal. I would get worried if he hasn't done anything around the 2nd PS game.

SD always held out LT in the PS, seems like a good thing to take it slow with a guy returning with 2 bad knees. Look how long it took Houston to recover.
It's been a year and a half...I wouldn't get my hopes up if he still cant even practice.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:51 PM 07-28-2017
It's been a year and a half...I wouldn't get my hopes up if he still cant even practice.
He is cleared to practice.

I followed TD's knee issues back in the day. He had bone on bone issues. I haven't heard that with JC yet. When they cut him or he has swelling issues of any sort then I will agree he is done. Being able to cut on it is big. Next step will be if he can take some hits. All players are one hit away from a career ender.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 03:05 PM 07-28-2017
Originally Posted by :
Lynch's practice left an impression. His confidence is tangible. His enthusiasm is contagious, and his belief is real that he can win the job.

"Paxton was very comfortable today," Sanders said. "That shake route I ran in the red zone, that ball had some velocity. It was on the money -- toe tap. It was just a beautiful throw."

Lynch benefits from the new scheme, which features more shotgun formations and shades of plays from Mike McCoy's days with the Chargers and Bill Musgrave's time with the Raiders.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spor...-on-second-day

:-)
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:14 PM 07-28-2017
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/spor...-on-second-day

:-)
From your own fan at camp...:-)

The QB competition is wide open. I saw all the tweets myself, and they seemed to heavily favor Lynch. That's not what I saw. I saw Lynch struggle with the touch passes, and Siemian being completely inept at the long passes. Siemian had an interception, and Lynch should have been picked by Talib. .

Semian is going to get a raw deal this TC...the media agenda is set.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 04:20 PM 07-28-2017
From your own fan at camp...:-)

The QB competition is wide open. I saw all the tweets myself, and they seemed to heavily favor Lynch. That's not what I saw. I saw Lynch struggle with the touch passes, and Siemian being completely inept at the long passes. Siemian had an interception, and Lynch should have been picked by Talib. .

Semian is going to get a raw deal this TC...the media agenda is set.
Then you also saw where he said JC was running in a brace. He said he looked like he was limping but wasn't sure if it was the brace or something else.

They could be trying to get him used to using the brace during practice or he could be ex-kc trash, we will know soon enough.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:25 PM 07-28-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Then you also saw where he said JC was running in a brace. He said he looked like he was limping but wasn't sure if it was the brace or something else.

They could be trying to get him used to using the brace during practice or he could be ex-kc trash, we will know soon enough.
Jesus...he still is wearing a brace? He's done, dude...
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:05 PM 07-28-2017
Broncos OLB Shane Ray is expected to miss 6-8 weeks with a torn ligament in his left wrist.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/10302/shane-ray
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:13 PM 07-28-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Broncos OLB Shane Ray is expected to miss 6-8 weeks with a torn ligament in his left wrist.

It's unfortunate that after staying healthy for the better part of two years, we lose Shane Ray and Shaq Barrett at the exact same time.

At least we should get both of them back early in the season.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:17 PM 07-28-2017

The #Broncos hope pass-rusher Shane Ray (wrist) is back by Week 1... week 2 at the latest. pic.twitter.com/K7m9Q80xIe

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 28, 2017

[Reply]
New World Order 05:19 PM 07-28-2017
Don't worry, your offense should give you a boost.

*Falls off chair laughing
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 05:20 PM 07-28-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Don't worry, your offense should give you a boost.

*Falls off chair laughing
Laugh now. Cry later. :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:41 PM 07-28-2017
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

Was this an ill-fated attempt to hoist the world's heaviest joint?
[Reply]
BlackOp 08:34 PM 07-28-2017
Vance said both Barrett and Shane wont be back until week 3 of the season....this is bad news for the Donkos.

I posted a report about how the thin air plays a significant role early in season...as teams arent quite in game shape yet. It's why Denver rarely loses on opening day. They needed those first few home games...

Those two also wont be practicing with their new DC either...if Miller is the sole rush threat, teams can handle him.

Donks cant afford to start 0-2...
[Reply]
KranzDictum 08:59 PM 07-28-2017
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Was this an ill-fated attempt to hoist the world's heaviest joint?
He was lifting up the SB50 Trophy.
[Reply]
Page 941 of 4879
« First < 441841891931937938939940941 942943944945951991104114411941 > Last »
Up