ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3665 of 4899
« First < 2665316535653615365536613662366336643665 366636673668366936753715376541654665 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:21 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, I'm not going to justify the shitty numbers any more than say the offensive coaching staff and QBs were incredibly less than desirable.

If those WRs do not drastically improve with Wilson and the new coaching staff, then paint them all with the failed spare brush.

Hamler missed nearly all of last season, Jeudy played in 6 fewer games and 9 fewer starts - the targets fell from 113 as a rookie to 56. So, there was not a lot of things going well across the board, but you know that. In 2020, Hamler and Jeudy's rookie season, Sutton missed a lot of time thanks to injury. So, this group has not played much together. This is a team that has passed for 40 total TDs the last two seasons...

The Broncos have a lot to prove with a new staff, first time head coach... new QB. Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy and Hamler can be a very solid group and now they have a QB that can make things happen.
:-)
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:01 PM 11-29-2022
Look how fucking clueless EmbaRuss is. No wonder all his teammates hate him.

Hackett: "I told Russ he's gotta stop saying things like 'It's Russell Wilson time' when his team is losing 17-3 to the Panthers. It upsets guys and he gets that now." https://t.co/BnY0ZZKYoc

— Zachary Krueger (@ZK_FFB) November 28, 2022

[Reply]
New World Order 04:02 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
:-):-):-)
:-) very creative
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 04:07 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:09 PM 11-29-2022
I was just playing around with the schedule down the stretch. I have to be honest and admit that I don’t give us more than about a 35% chance at winning the division. We could theoretically tie you guys at 9-8. In that case, we would win the head-to-head tiebreaker. To get yourselves where you are in that position at this point, all I can say is “Well played.”

No matter what happens, it’s going to be fun. These two teams are always in a dogfight.

One thing that plays in our favor, when Hackett went easy in training camp, and then didn’t play starters in any of the preseason games, he kept saying to trust him - it would pay off in December. Sometime with that guy, I feel like he’s playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:11 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
Let's ride!
I have to admit that looking down at the sorry Texans feels pretty sweet right now.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:14 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
I was just playing around with the schedule down the stretch. I have to be honest and admit that I don’t give us more than about a 35% chance at winning the division. We could theoretically tie you guys at 9-8. In that case, we would win the head-to-head tiebreaker. To get yourselves where you are in that position at this point, all I can say is “Well played.”

No matter what happens, it’s going to be fun. These two teams are always in a dogfight.

One thing that plays in our favor, when Hackett went easy in training camp, and then didn’t play starters in any of the preseason games, he kept saying to trust him - it would pay off in December. Sometime with that guy, I feel like he’s playing chess while everyone else is playing checkers.
Yep, the donks have us right where they want us :-)
[Reply]
tredadda 04:16 PM 11-29-2022

:-) That is funny.
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:17 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Yep, the donks have us right where they want us :-)
Look, don’t make me out to be a homer. I reluctantly acknowledged that you guys are more likely to win the division. You guys spin everything.
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:19 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by tredadda:
:-) That is funny.
You got the analogy about chess and checkers, right? I worried that that one might be too vague.

Chess is the game with the slides and the ladders, right? I’m honestly not all that into boardgames.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:19 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Well, I'm not going to justify the shitty numbers any more than say the offensive coaching staff and QBs were incredibly less than desirable.

If those WRs do not drastically improve with Wilson and the new coaching staff, then paint them all with the failed spare brush.

Hamler missed nearly all of last season, Jeudy played in 6 fewer games and 9 fewer starts - the targets fell from 113 as a rookie to 56. So, there was not a lot of things going well across the board, but you know that. In 2020, Hamler and Jeudy's rookie season, Sutton missed a lot of time thanks to injury. So, this group has not played much together. This is a team that has passed for 40 total TDs the last two seasons...

The Broncos have a lot to prove with a new staff, first time head coach... new QB. Sutton, Patrick, Jeudy and Hamler can be a very solid group and now they have a QB that can make things happen.
Look, don’t make me out to be a homer. I reluctantly acknowledged that you guys are more likely to win the division. You guys spin everything.
How many posters are at the Puddle? I was lurking before your loss to Carolina:-) but seemed like there’s only about 10 people that post there? What happened?
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:20 PM 11-29-2022

This is the kind of quality material we need around here from other team fans. :-)
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:23 PM 11-29-2022
I hear you bro. It won't be easy by any stretch though. We still have to face juggernauts like the Broncos twice, the Raiders and the texans. Thats murderers row for sure!
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:27 PM 11-29-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
How many posters are at the Puddle? I was lurking before your loss to Carolina:-) but seemed like there’s only about 10 people that post there? What happened?
I actually think it’s fine, for how new it is, and where the team is. Using whatever algorithm vBulletin uses for such things, it says we have 160 active posters.

Unfortunately, no one is going too far out of their way to talk about the Broncos, at the moment. I don’t know if you have noticed, but the season hasn’t been going all that well for us.

Based just on posting volume, we are, by far, the most active Broncos forum (more than the next two, combined). Of course, that’s currently a lot like saying we’re best cage fighter in the Quadriplegic Cage Fighting Association of the World. But it’s something.

That’s not including the Broncos subreddit, of course. They’re in a different universe.
[Reply]
tredadda 04:28 PM 11-29-2022
You got the analogy about chess and checkers, right? I worried that that one might be too vague.

Chess is the game with the slides and the ladders, right? I’m honestly not all that into boardgames.
Nope. Chess is that game with the candy and stuff.
[Reply]
Page 3665 of 4899
« First < 2665316535653615365536613662366336643665 366636673668366936753715376541654665 > Last »
Up