ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 100 of 173
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Motorcycle Discussion Thread
Dayze 11:41 AM 06-07-2013
I figure there are some motorcycle guys/gals on CP, so I thought we could have a place to talk all things Motorcycles.

Tire Mount and Balance Prices (as of 10/29/16)

Prices based on if you remove the wheels yourself and bring the wheels and new tires with you:

Cycle Gear - $35 per wheel if you buy tires from them. $58 per wheel if you buy tires elsewhere
Rawhide - $65 per wheel (assuming it would be the same at other HD dealers. they book it at 1/2 hr per wheel)
C R Cycle Tires (DeSoto) - $30 per wheel

Cheapest I've found my Michelin Commander II's. Seem like they have good prices on other brands too.
http://www.jakewilson.com - Free 3 day shipping on orders over $75
[Reply]
stevieray 09:22 PM 01-05-2015
Originally Posted by Dayze:
Dude, there is a guy locally who is always at bike nights that I see, rides an early 80s wing (or whatever the name was back then). Last year my brother and I were riding to Rawhide HD for a bike night on the outter road of i35 in Olathe and saw him approach ahead at a T-intersection....stop, the turn right to head in the same direction in front of us. Except he blasted a wheelie a good 30 yards. Next thing we know a cop flys past my brother and I to chase home down, and did (guy pulled over). Saw hime later at the bike night. Man. That glide was a beast. All beat up. Four different colors. But that dude could ride the shit out of it. I think he was even wearing a novelty Viking helmet. Not even kidding :-).

:-)

great story.
[Reply]
stevieray 09:23 PM 01-05-2015
Originally Posted by Ace Gunner:
Lovin' new Triumph 900 Scrambler -- dirt roads are calling me

like everything but the pipes.
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 09:26 PM 01-05-2015
...and just lettin it ride out. :-)

What's that Triumph run$?
XACTLY!!! ....

(clinches teeth) about $15k
[Reply]
Dayze 09:28 PM 01-05-2015
Originally Posted by stevieray:
:-)

great story.
I'm sure I'll see that bike this yr. I'll try to get a picture of it. The combination of what the bike and what the rider look like is gold.....and somehow perfectly symbiotic. Lol
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 09:32 PM 01-05-2015
like everything but the pipes.
60's classic scrambler pipes.. charming imo. nothing says speeding-on-dirt-road like str8 pipes:-)
[Reply]
stevieray 09:34 PM 01-05-2015
60's classic scrambler pipes.. charming imo. nothing says speeding-on-dirt-road like str8 pipes:-)
Oh, I know, so many Hondas ago.

you do have a good point, looks like flat tracker...:-)
[Reply]
Dayze 09:34 PM 01-05-2015
XACTLY!!! ....

(clinches teeth) about $15k
Ooooooooooo. Ouch.
Sort of that same bracket when Ducati came out with their retro sport classic. It was kick ass. But a little steep. Always wanted one though

But....."small price to pay for being cool".
[Reply]
stevieray 09:35 PM 01-05-2015
Ooooooooooo. Ouch.
Sort of that same bracket when Ducati came out with their retro sport classic. It was kick ass. But a little steep. Always wanted one though

see that's me right there...love cafe bikes
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 09:44 PM 01-05-2015
Oh, I know, so many Hondas ago.

you do have a good point, looks like flat tracker...:-)
right :-) used to ride with dave aldana
[Reply]
Simplicity 09:48 PM 01-05-2015
anyone a ditchbanger or trail rider with the dirtbikes here? or is is specifically road riders?
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 09:48 PM 01-05-2015
Ooooooooooo. Ouch.

that big 90 degree twin puts out serious torque !!
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 09:53 PM 01-05-2015
Originally Posted by Simplicity:
anyone a ditchbanger or trail rider with the dirtbikes here? or is is specifically road riders?
sorry, these days road racer. almost talked myself into a zuki 2stroker for the winter this year, but I decided I'm getting too old for moto-x
[Reply]
Dayze 09:58 PM 01-05-2015
....and lemme tell ya'all about that Duc (or any of them. For that matter)when I saw one like the one in the picture take off from down on the Plaza here in KC........ Sounded like a Corvette taking off. Holy shit it was beautiful. Love at first sound.
[Reply]
Ace Gunner 10:03 PM 01-05-2015
....and lemme tell ya'all about that Duc (or any of the. For that matter)when I saw one like the one in the picture take off from down on the Plaza here in KC........ Sounded like a Corvette taking off. Holy shit it was beautiful. Love at first sound.
yeah, they sound fast !! love the custom tube frame works of those italian bikes -- designed to ride & corner fast :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 10:06 PM 01-05-2015
....and lemme tell ya'all about that Duc (or any of the. For that matter)when I saw one like the one in the picture take off from down on the Plaza here in KC........ Sounded like a Corvette taking off. Holy shit it was beautiful. Love at first sound.
for me, it was the either the kerker, supertrapp or V&H four into one on the CB 750f motor...:-)
[Reply]
Page 100 of 173
« First < 509096979899100 101102103104110150 > Last »
Up