ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F-
LoneWolf 12:31 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
You think Jawaan Taylor or Sammy Watkins or Tyrann Matheiu made any fuss about the ****ing practice facility when they agreed to come here in FA?

I'd bet my mortgage that not a single thought from any of those guys was about concerns about the practice facility. Nothing has changed in this league. Players care about two things:

A. How much are you paying me?
B. Who is the coach

And most of the time players don't give a shit who the coach is if you pay them enough.

Money talks guys. Brandt Tillis just went to work for David ****ing Tepper. Why? Bc he's paying him a **** ton more money
1. Reid will not coach here forever.
2. If 2 teams are offering close to the same amount of money and have similar coaches, players will take into account the facilities.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:41 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Basileus777:
Clark needs to open up his wallet if he wants to stop getting embarrassed over this every year.
I guarantee you he's not embarrassed.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:39 AM 02-28-2024
Jaws is still alive?

It's so odd to me that they're still turning to these 70 year old fossils who checked out a decade ago and haven't had meaningful interactions with anyone in the league for 20 years.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 11:43 AM 02-28-2024
Meanwhile, in Denver

#Broncos marks in the newly released NFLPA survey, including high marks for the Walton-Penner Family Ownership Group. pic.twitter.com/41MsaIBOpU

— Parker Gabriel (@ParkerJGabriel) February 28, 2024

[Reply]
Katipan 11:51 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Meanwhile, in Denver

The first year they bought new grass every other weekend and the largest scoreboard in North America at 220 feet.

Plus... like... They just got a new locker room.
https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/...ed-locker-room
[Reply]
staylor26 11:54 AM 02-28-2024
Meanwhile, in Denver

Congrats :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:06 PM 02-28-2024
Meanwhile, in Denver

Denver has the worst ownership group in pro sports. When you have guys like Mongo voting this is the result
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:45 AM 02-28-2024

[Reply]
BWillie 11:52 AM 02-28-2024
Clark is very boring too. I doubt he connects with the players very well.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:57 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
When he's talking in the team meeting from camp every year they listen.
[Reply]
-King- 11:58 AM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by BWillie:
His pre-training camp speeches are some of my favorite moments of the Franchise series. I like Clark but he's the most stereotypical rich dork there can be :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 12:02 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by -King-:
His pre-training camp speeches are some of my favorite moments of the Franchise series. I like Clark but he's the most stereotypical rich dork there can be :-)
He basically called they were going to win SB XIV.
[Reply]
RunKC 11:55 AM 02-28-2024
What's odd is the Hunt family is the Hunt family is worth just under $25 billion so they do have money.

I agree that they do need to improve the practice facility
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 01:10 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
What's odd is the Hunt family is the Hunt family is worth just under $25 billion so they do have money.

I agree that they do need to improve the practice facility
It’s such a low hanging fruit/relatively easy fix.

Meet with your player leaders/captains, get their feedback on what they want in terms of improvements and then determine what can be done incrementally/in the short term and what will need to wait for if/when they build a new practice facility.

But just doing nothing seems to be an unforced error by Clark.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:12 PM 02-28-2024
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
It’s such a low hanging fruit/relatively easy fix.

Meet with your player leaders/captains, get their feedback on what they want in terms of improvements and then determine what can be done incrementally/in the short term and what will need to wait for if/when they build a new practice facility.

But just doing nothing seems to be an unforced error by Clark.
I mean he may not want to spend 100 million dollars on a new practice facility so that's why there's a disconnect.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 27
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up