ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Hall of Classics>Class Action Suit
chiefs4me 05:14 PM 09-19-2005
hmmmm, to me, Randy's catch was good, I don't hate the man like some of you do. And I..yes I, think we did get lucky...if SS bothered you so much ....you should of muted the tv and turn on the radio coverage...:-)

And please don't leave over this...everybody has a dumb moment now and then.....:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 06:08 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:

And please don't leave over this...everybody has a dumb moment now and then.....:-)
I'm gonna trust you on that one......you should know.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 06:16 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I'm gonna trust you on that one......you should know.

:-)
[Reply]
Valiant 06:27 PM 09-19-2005
great thing is you can prolly win some money...
[Reply]
Phobia 07:07 PM 09-19-2005
Dude, we already knew you were a dumbass. It's not like this thread outed you or anything. Kotter told us about it a long time ago. He has some special spider sense or something.
[Reply]
CosmicPal 07:10 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Dude, we already knew you were a dumbass. It's not like this thread outed you or anything. Kotter told us about it a long time ago. He has some special spider sense or something.
I have a phobia regarding stupidity
[Reply]
dacoolman88 02:30 PM 02-04-2006
they won't cae dude
[Reply]
dacoolman88 02:30 PM 02-04-2006
care*
[Reply]
Rain Man 07:14 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
I got a check for $651 from a class action suit in the mail today.

Woot.

Um, carry on.

Defective deck?
[Reply]
Ugly Duck 08:10 PM 09-19-2005
OK... some of the stuff on this thread I can understand, like the thing about making the cheerleaders wear teenier uni's. But the "refs favor Oakland" thing is totally through the looking glass. And Moss gets all the spotlight wherever he goes. It was just the same when he wore Purple. The dude is on pace to break the Rice Records - he'll get all the glitter and glamour until he falls off of that pace. Difference is, now its the AFCW that has to put up with it.

Great pub for the Raiderz, and fills the stands as well. Jes plug your ears whenever you see the pundits begin to genuflect towards Moss. I hit the mute whenever that horrible woman on the sidelines does her Oprah thing about the players family lives and their inner feelings. Just mute out the Mossly adulation.

(Why do they let that woman blabber about stuff when the game is on? Sometimes she's still yacking about someone's brother as the ball is hiked. I just don't get it. She's absolutely horrible.)
[Reply]
chiefs4me 08:24 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by Ugly Duck:
OK... some of the stuff on this thread I can understand, like the thing about making the cheerleaders wear teenier uni's. But the "refs favor Oakland" thing is totally through the looking glass. And Moss gets all the spotlight wherever he goes. It was just the same when he wore Purple. The dude is on pace to break the Rice Records - he'll get all the glitter and glamour until he falls off of that pace. Difference is, now its the AFCW that has to put up with it.

Great pub for the Raiderz, and fills the stands as well. Jes plug your ears whenever you see the pundits begin to genuflect towards Moss. I hit the mute whenever that horrible woman on the sidelines does her Oprah thing about the players family lives and their inner feelings. Just mute out the Mossly adulation.

(Why do they let that woman blabber about stuff when the game is on? Sometimes she's still yacking about someone's brother as the ball is hiked. I just don't get it. She's absolutely horrible.)

They should give her job to me...I could do it much better....:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 08:27 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by chiefs4me:
They should give her job to me...I could do it much better....:-)
I agree. You blabber pretty good.
[Reply]
chiefs4me 08:56 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
I agree. You blabber pretty good.

:-).......bite me ole man

:-)
[Reply]
Boise_Chief 08:42 PM 09-19-2005
Originally Posted by Ugly Duck:
Great pub for the Raiderz, and fills the stands as well.
heh not likely. Does anyone know how to search and find out when the last time the raiders sold out anything.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up