ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2503 of 2688
« First < 1503200324032453249324992500250125022503 2504250525062507251325532603 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:43 PM 07-07-2023
Originally Posted by Rausch:
Prolly a Q but Mahomes worship is always an enjoyable rerun.

Denver fan faces reality - gives glory and honor to the most honorable Mahomes.
Mahomes broke him. Between 15 straight, knowing your biggest rival has a generational talent at qb, the best coach in the league and the knowledge that he's stuck with Tater for at least 3 more years, it's a wonder he hasn't ended it all
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 01:32 PM 07-08-2023
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi:
yall gonna loooooove this

I wonder if PETA gets pissed every time she takes a picture with Patrick, since you know he is the GOAT
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 02:59 PM 07-09-2023
Three days left until some Netflix football!
[Reply]
thabear04 06:01 PM 07-09-2023
Not sure if this was posted or not.

‘You tell coach Reid’: Peyton Manning detailed the process behind Patrick Mahomes participating in Netflix's 'Quarterback' docuseries. https://t.co/XYG0YSInOe

— KCTV5 News (@KCTV5) July 8, 2023

[Reply]
Rain Man 06:41 PM 07-09-2023
Originally Posted by thabear04:
Not sure if this was posted or not.

Can you really trust a person who used to play for the broncos? That concerns me.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:47 AM 07-10-2023
This is going to be good.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN..

Never before seen footage from the new Netflix series Quarterback #PMSLive pic.twitter.com/gg6ZfhS72y

— Pat McAfee (@PatMcAfeeShow) July 10, 2023

[Reply]
dtrain 09:49 AM 07-11-2023
THE MAN!
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/...huge-advantage

First, [Patrick Mahomes] dialed [head coach Andy Reid], then offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy. He asked both the same question: Would they mind if he remained in Texas, at his home training base, but invited all of his offensive teammates? He threw in a twist. He didn’t want to hold informal workouts, like many quarterbacks. He wanted to lead Phase 1 of Kansas City’s offseason program, wanted to bond and teach. Both coaches embraced the idea because of what it signified—growth, wherewithal, ownership.

Mahomes had never before adjusted to more than two new receivers. Three free-agent signees—JuJu Smith-Schuster, Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Justin Watson—came to Fort Worth. With input from the coaches and an assist from his private quarterbacks coach, Jeff Christensen, Mahomes devised a schedule with [Travis] Kelce. The group would meet every morning. They would practice routes for between 75 and 90 minutes, searching for timing and rhythm. They would hold virtual meetings with the coaches after that to install the next day’s plays; break down film, sharing insights and preferences; and stay late for anyone needing extra work.

There is a marked difference between playing catch, bonding and planning paintball excursions, vs. legitimately getting the chance to install an offense on a completely “voluntary” basis, away from the team’s facility but with the support of the coaching staff if needed. There would be no running up against time restrictions as outlined in the collective bargaining agreement with the players union. I’m not at all suggesting what the Chiefs did was wrong or that they subverted any rules; I think it was brilliant. Allowing Mahomes’s self-organized offseason workouts to bleed into actual offseason training activities, which Reid then made virtual, gave the team a chance to smooth the transition after an offseason of significant change on the personnel side. It also (likely) allowed them to head into training camp with a higher floor of understanding, which, in a severely truncated period of time that usually hampers a coach’s ability to be creative, is the definition of a winning edge.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 09:52 AM 07-11-2023

via GIFER

[Reply]
ModSocks 10:07 AM 07-11-2023
Originally Posted by dtrain:
THE MAN!
https://www.arrowheadpride.com/2023/...huge-advantage

First, [Patrick Mahomes] dialed [head coach Andy Reid], then offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy. He asked both the same question: Would they mind if he remained in Texas, at his home training base, but invited all of his offensive teammates? He threw in a twist. He didn’t want to hold informal workouts, like many quarterbacks. He wanted to lead Phase 1 of Kansas City’s offseason program, wanted to bond and teach. Both coaches embraced the idea because of what it signified—growth, wherewithal, ownership.

Mahomes had never before adjusted to more than two new receivers. Three free-agent signees—JuJu Smith-Schuster, Marquez Valdes-Scantling and Justin Watson—came to Fort Worth. With input from the coaches and an assist from his private quarterbacks coach, Jeff Christensen, Mahomes devised a schedule with [Travis] Kelce. The group would meet every morning. They would practice routes for between 75 and 90 minutes, searching for timing and rhythm. They would hold virtual meetings with the coaches after that to install the next day’s plays; break down film, sharing insights and preferences; and stay late for anyone needing extra work.

There is a marked difference between playing catch, bonding and planning paintball excursions, vs. legitimately getting the chance to install an offense on a completely “voluntary” basis, away from the team’s facility but with the support of the coaching staff if needed. There would be no running up against time restrictions as outlined in the collective bargaining agreement with the players union. I’m not at all suggesting what the Chiefs did was wrong or that they subverted any rules; I think it was brilliant. Allowing Mahomes’s self-organized offseason workouts to bleed into actual offseason training activities, which Reid then made virtual, gave the team a chance to smooth the transition after an offseason of significant change on the personnel side. It also (likely) allowed them to head into training camp with a higher floor of understanding, which, in a severely truncated period of time that usually hampers a coach’s ability to be creative, is the definition of a winning edge.
And Aaron Rodgers didn't even meet his new WR's until TC started. And then proceeded to tell the world how unprepared they are.
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:20 AM 07-11-2023
I worry this might get the rules changed to no contact with coaches at all or something. Otherwise every team will start doing the same thing and it will become a wink-wink-nudge-nudge early training camp. I can't imagine the NFLPA is happy about it.
[Reply]
raybec 4 02:21 PM 07-11-2023
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And Aaron Rodgers didn't even meet his new WR's until TC started. And then proceeded to tell the world how unprepared they are.
Mecca will be along to defend Rodgers shortly.....it was the Packers fault.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:47 PM 07-11-2023

We caught up with @PatrickMahomes tonight in LA!

Stream Quarterback tomorrow, only on @netflix pic.twitter.com/ghT5abNffO

— Kansas City Chiefs (@Chiefs) July 12, 2023

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:00 PM 07-12-2023
i will stan this couple

How well do @PatrickMahomes and @BrittanyLynne know each other? Watch their #GQCouplesQuiz pic.twitter.com/mSDuUOTqqM

— GQ Sports (@GQSports) July 12, 2023

[Reply]
Rain Man 02:24 PM 07-12-2023
She's right. He never loses.

And while I know it's not really dangerous, I'm glad that he doesn't want to sky dive.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 02:45 PM 07-12-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
She's right. He never loses.

And while I know it's not really dangerous, I'm glad that he doesn't want to sky dive.
Are you kidding me? All it takes is one person to make one mistake for it to be fatal.

You are relying on other people to do their job correctly 100% of time.

Have you met other people?
[Reply]
Page 2503 of 2688
« First < 1503200324032453249324992500250125022503 2504250525062507251325532603 > Last »
Up