ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 57
« First < 5455152535455 5657 >
Media Center>Horror Movies
Sorter 05:50 PM 10-18-2012
Please recommend me some for the season. I'm currently fresh out ideas, sans Sinister which I'll be seeing this week.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 12:44 PM 10-23-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
"The Dentist" with Corbin Bernsen wasn't a "good" movie, but it sure as hell made me cringe during the tooth-related torture scenes.
He detests golf and he detests baseball.
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:12 PM 10-24-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Watched "The Possession of Hannah Grace" last night. Pretty creepy, for sure. enjoyed it.

Seconded.
[Reply]
KCUnited 12:51 PM 10-28-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Looking forward to When Evil Lurks dropping in Oct

Early reviews seem positive

I watched this last night and enjoyed it

Evil possession thriller set in Argentina with some pretty fucked up scenes

Subtitled but easy to follow. Recommended
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:05 AM 10-29-2023
Board mass watch party of Trickrtreat?
[Reply]
KCUnited 08:03 AM 10-29-2023
Terrified - from the same writer/director as When Evil Lurks that I posted above

I won't call it a prequel but its the same premise. Evil possession

Both of these are really good. Well written, filmed, scored, and acted

[Reply]
rydogg58 09:38 PM 10-29-2023
Went and watched Five Nights at Freddy's earlier today with my daughters. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it damn sure wasn't this boring mess. Feels like that movie should have been rated G. The best thing I can say about it was that it was thankfully short.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:09 AM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by rydogg58:
Went and watched Five Nights at Freddy's earlier today with my daughters. Wasn't sure what to expect, but it damn sure wasn't this boring mess. Feels like that movie should have been rated G. The best thing I can say about it was that it was thankfully short.
Meh. It's made for kids. I know my son is excited to see it with his friends (16) as this game was HUGE when he was a small kid. Only makes sense that it's child appropriate.
[Reply]
Otter 11:05 AM 10-30-2023

Starts off balls to the wall w/ no brakes, excellent. 8/10
[Reply]
Kiimo 01:09 PM 10-30-2023
I'm working on the FNAF campaign and this is a movie for fans of the games. If you expect anything else you're in the wrong theater.

Also we're breaking records so giving fans of the games what they want isn't a bad idea.

• $78 million domestic opening/$52.6 million international weekend
• Biggest horror opening of the year
• Third-biggest horror opening ever, trailing only the two IT films
• Biggest opening for a PG-13 horror film ever
• Biggest Blumhouse opening ever
• Second-biggest video game adaptation opening ever, trailing only MARIO
• 19th Blumhouse film to open #1
• Biggest Halloween weekend opening ever
• Biggest opening ever for a film on Peacock
[Reply]
Fish 01:36 PM 10-30-2023
My daughter was so obsessed with this game years ago, that she built the entire replica of it within Minecraft. Sounds like I'll be taking her to see this soon.
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:53 PM 10-30-2023
Originally Posted by Fish:
My daughter was so obsessed with this game years ago, that she built the entire replica of it within Minecraft. Sounds like I'll be taking her to see this soon.
My son was big time into it when he was younger. He's got FNAF plushies and so forth. I still remember xmas shopping for FNAF T-shirts etc. All his cousins were big into it too.

I gave the game a few tries just to see what all the fuss was about. Had a real hard time giving a shit about the game.
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:07 AM 10-31-2023

Watched this last night.

Foreign movie, so you can expect foreign movie things. The kind of disturbing deaths that you really don't see in American horror. Like other foreign horror, you don't finish the movie feeling very good. It's dark, it's twisted. It wont be for everyone because of the ending, but i enjoyed it. Would recommend.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:36 AM 11-01-2023
Also a new Hell House dropping on 10/30

Watched this last night. Wasnt as good as the first couple. The main characters were annoying.

The clowns are still creepy, but there's no new territory here......just a bunch of backstory (origins in the title) to get you to where it all started apparently.

Wanted to love it, didnt hate it, but as I said, nothing really new.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 07:18 AM 11-05-2023
Insidious: The Red Door was surprisingly decent.

I mean, it’s more of the same from the Insidious franchise so if you like the others then you’ll enjoy this. Narratively I don’t think this movie needed to be made but they re-opened the story and then closed it pretty cleanly. There were some decent jump scares.
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:39 AM 11-05-2023
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Watched this last night. Wasnt as good as the first couple. The main characters were annoying.

The clowns are still creepy, but there's no new territory here......just a bunch of backstory (origins in the title) to get you to where it all started apparently.

Wanted to love it, didnt hate it, but as I said, nothing really new.
Watched it last night and this is where I fall too

There were some creepy moments for sure but the main characters couldn't sell the story for me and I was just pretty much waiting around for someone to just slaughter them already

Still a decent watch but seems to have runs its course
[Reply]
Page 55 of 57
« First < 5455152535455 5657 >
Up